Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review please. :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Selvino88
Msg: 1
view profile
History
profile review please. :)Page 1 of 1    
I'm not sure what to include, but I wrote what was on my mind one night. I tried to keep it short, but with enougb pertinent information. If anyone has any constructive criticism I would appreciate it.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 2
view profile
History
profile review please. :)
Posted: 11/2/2014 11:01:36 AM
Honestly it is a poor effort. Imagine it was a girls profile and you clicked on it and read through it. What in those three line would make you think "oh my gosh I really need to date her!" Well thats what any woman visiting your profile will be thinking.

Start again:
Read these tip and give it another go.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16292593.aspx

On top of that these are my top questions to answer in a profile, answer them well and it will really stand out from the crowd.

What are you passionate about? (Women love a passionate guy with fire in his belly)
What makes you special and unique?
Why should a woman date you over every other guy on this site?
What is the most exciting part of your life right now?
What attributes do you find attractive in a woman?
What is it like to date you?
What does romance look like for you?
 oldfashmntman
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/2/2014 2:28:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ what Scooter said, read those profile tips, then post back to THIS thread and someone will help you tweak it.

Best wishes

Jerry
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/2/2014 4:02:16 PM
That is an interesting Halloween costume pic as your main image.
You should add a photo caption to tell more about it. Paint a picture, so to speak.

Speaking of pics, you will need more!
Have a friend take two dozen well-lit, OUTDOOR, crisp photographs using a high-quality digital camera...which is preferred over a fuzzy cellphone. This is primarily due to better ergonomics and superior capability of a camera to process available light. Include a variety of backgrounds, activities, and various articles of clothing to add greater interest. Make sure there are enough without hats or sunglasses. Have both close-ups and full-body images. Upload the best pics of the bunch. Ensure you continue to date and caption each...to make them more entertaining to read. Good luck with your romantic search. :-)
 tennistown
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/3/2014 11:15:14 AM

I tried to keep it short, but with enougb pertinent information.

So far I have fixed my car a couple times...and I am no mechanic so I felt proud of myself.

Does your car need fixing a lot?

Some sort of jalopy,
your going to continue driving
until the wheels finally just fall off?

I understand the fulfilling gratification
of completing an arduous task, unscathed.

I suggest replacing that last sentence of your "About Me"
with a different example of your astute abilities.

Especially, in light of your main picture,
riding the bus, instead of your car.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review please. :)