Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > if you could have a superpower!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 5
view profile
History
if you could have a superpower!!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
The power to not be irritated by atrocious spelling, grammar and txt speak.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 8
view profile
History
if you could have a superpower!!!
Posted: 11/5/2014 4:37:47 AM
Russia
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2014 5:14:11 AM
Back to life. Your above post broke my heart . . . I am in tears. . :-( no bull by the way.
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/7/2014 12:03:07 PM
To be immortal....

Guess after a few hundred years i would be pretty lonely but hey ho...
 holby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2014 1:13:30 PM
Exray eyes should just about do it for me
 billybonds
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2014 2:59:12 PM
I'd like the power of prediction. No immortality powers for me. Just ponder the immense good I could
do for society if I attained this extraordinary power. Of course while courageously and selflessly
choosing to retain my mortality and vulnerability to future emotional hurt, physical pain and
material deprivation, I would still have the potential to do an immense lot of bad for me and society.

I think God...if I can use that word....pondering this would on balance hand me the powers of prediction
knowing that I, a former altar boy, would put such a superpower towards a societal good, if indeed society
exists. Just think of the multitudes I could help, right from the start. I am, you know, truly feeling humbled
at being potentially singled out by the creator for my very own superpower.

Edit.... I predict that message 18 will be a very hot sultry blonde, leggy, intelligent and moneyed. And she will
say "Billy Bonds you bad boy, are you not my dreamboat.. go get your barbour coat, you've pulled". Perhaps she'll
tell me to take my clothes off ....... there is no perhaps about it, I predict this will happen........ I can see her now,
naked in just her apron and 6 inch stilettos. Frying my breakfast of sausages and bacon, the sea air billowing through her window and easing the steam coming from my forehead. My breath shallow, she turns now and tips my fry up
onto the single plate that lies on her table. With strength I never thought I had, I managed to utter a word or two
before she presses the spatula on to my thirsty lips. "Billy, I'm hungry for you". I'm gulping now and not just because
of the aforementioned cooking utensil but because she has just tipped my sausages all over her clean floor, dragging
me onto the sturdy kitchen table this beautiful naked woman in just her heels, is suddenly up and onto the table
her golden, bronze kissed, soft thighs are either side of me and this is not unpleasant, her perfect breasts and golden scented hair are in my face. I'm gasping dear reader and she's gasping too, something inaudible but I catch a word or two like "lonely", "this is" and "my fry up Billy" I feeling very put upon but I'm rallying now, I'm nothing but a people pleaser me and suddenly the four walls that were closing in on me just seconds ago are now growing outwards again, the roof surely destined for the sea. Later from my vantage point on the floor I glimpse her high heels, my bacon, and my lovely sausage and then her long, long legs and her lovely smile.......I smile......she smiles......so I smile, it feels right....more smiling ....it's all lovely ........sigh.....Bills and boonds
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2014 6:04:48 AM
If I had a super power eh ? hm....

!! Got it !, I`d give myself next week`s euro lotto numbers ! , wouldn't need or want anything else then ! hahahaha :O)
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2014 7:28:25 AM
Looks like an epic fail Billy boy. Nice writing though.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2014 7:57:23 AM
@ msg 17

Ummmm I cant say I`m too enthralled at the prospect of being confronted with your "lovely sausage" billy ! ( Thank GOD I`m not blonde ) !! :O)

Edit...Then again ?? after a few wasted years on here without any luck ?........

Ahhh sod it ! brace yourself billy boy !! ere I come ! :O)
 ~Hams~
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2014 4:23:20 PM
If i had a superpower i would like to be able to read a womans mind like that guy in that movie.
(cant remember films name now!)
I would still probably end up without any dates though!
 Jo van
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/7/2014 6:53:55 AM

Mine would be the power ro "cure" other people's stupidity, with the simple raising of one disapproving eyebrow.
I have always had the power to control my eyebrows, individually. A trait which I share with Roger Moore. I have also been informed, by friends, that I am a "neck double", for Roger. I have yet to find a lucrative application for this 'gift'.
Though, I live in hope.
HTH

2-0, I think.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2014 3:44:35 AM
to make that gorgeous bit of stuff I met last week like me!
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2014 12:54:29 PM
No point in me asking for immortality as I already have that superpower. Well...haven't been proven wrong so far anyway. So I'd probably go for the ability to always know exactly where on the platform the train door is going to stop.
 GrouchoMinx
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2014 3:23:54 AM
To make a man I love love me would be cool

Stop war would be nice :-D
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > if you could have a superpower!!!