Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feedback wanted - my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 2
Feedback wanted - my profilePage 1 of 1    
With a main photo like that, nobody is even going to click on you. Look like a mugger. Lose the shirtless photo, and the arm. The one with the girl is not going to help you, and the group shot, can't tell which is you.

Headline might make them laugh but this kind of joke is a red flag on dating sites. There are a lot of guys here just looking for ONS. You want to stand out form that crowd.

First paragraph, you already have the basics, no need to repeat. Move the interests list into the proper interests box.

Chirps you? What?

Talking about girls panties and vaginas is not a good idea.

This write-up makes you sound like an arrogant d1ck. If you're looking for one night stands it might work. If you're looking for a relationship, time for a new approach.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 4
Feedback wanted - my profile
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:17:09 AM
Views mean nothing. How many messages have you had in your inbox, how many phone numbers have you got, how many dates have you been on?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/3/2014 5:50:01 AM
Most of your text is either vulgar or just a sad attempt to stroke your own ego.
"Massive Rod" snerk
Your shirtless picture is against site rules, not sure what the armpit one is supposed to be repping
Your a good looking guy - if you are serious about POF then you have to do the work
Views as Mark said mean nothing
 Forums_only
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/3/2014 6:59:04 AM

I've gotten quite a bit of attention of my profile, mostly good but some people do seem to get a tiny bit upset/butthurt about it, have I gone too far?

If this is an accurate portrayal of what to expect being around you, don't change a word. As you've said, you've 'gotten quite a bit of attention' already. Now you need to figure out how to convert that attention to actually meeting someone.

Good luck.
 Ainen
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/3/2014 7:38:56 AM
You've gotten about one view a day in densely populated England. Maybe two a day if an equal number of viewers deleted their accounts, 3 a day if an equal number of people viewed in stealth mode or while not logged on.

Doesn't sound like much traffic, and many visitors may already know they're not interested.

Massive rod and Greek sculptures are inconsistent. Apparently the rooms were really cold where people posed for the sculpting.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2014 9:14:20 AM

I was making the girls’ panties wet when I would walk down the hall, and every beta phaggot in the school was mirin' my jack3d pumps . My goal in life is to have the ability to make every vagina in the building flow like the Nile. When I walk into the club I want to see every chick ravage one another to get a glimpse of my aesthetics, and hope that by the end of the night they are the one I choose to make my bedroom acrobat.

This is not funny or 'banter' or makes you sound a jack-the-lad joker. It is vile and disgusting.

What about this is supposed to make a girl think "would he sounds like boyfriend material"

By looking at your photos, and the "humour" in your profile I thought you were about 19. At 26 women want a MAN not a boy. (FYI there is much more to being a man than having big muscles)
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/3/2014 11:51:45 AM
Your profile is atrocious. Not to mention the insidious content in that last paragraph that is strictly against the rules. Blooming troll.
 gcdeb
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/3/2014 12:11:51 PM

Blooming troll
I pray this is true.

OP, *if* your profile is genuine, then I think it is a perfect reflection of your true self and you should leave it exactly as it is, so that you attract the type of woman best suited to your personality.

While waiting for said woman to cross your path, I suggest doing some volunteer charity work to learn some humility. Also, take a copy of your profile and gather about 5 of the most independent and self-assured women you know and let them read it. Then ask them to talk to you for an hour about how disrespectful to women your profile is and how your attitude towards women stinks.

The above suggestions are genuine, btw.

If however, and I truly hope this is the case, you are just trolling, then you aren't very good at it. #fail
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/3/2014 12:57:32 PM
Another troll bit the dust.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/3/2014 1:37:01 PM
He was likely blocked so many times by women that POF probably nuked his profile assuming he was a scammer.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/3/2014 2:22:02 PM
Maybe he was felled by his massive rod :/
Or the pin of sin
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/3/2014 2:48:06 PM
^^LOL! Too, too funny!
 Ainen
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/4/2014 3:11:34 AM
Most likely a forumite net-copped his account.

He had 1500+ views from women who apparently didn't report him. They probably just thought, "This is stupid" and hit the back button. Not worth reporting.

The site says if your profile contains sexual content, your account will be deleted.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feedback wanted - my profile