Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Used for my body      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 2
Used for my bodyPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well the first thing you might want to do is remove the weird, shirtless selfie on your profile and not mention you are "sometimes a party animal."

This post has to be a joke.
 Cycling99
Msg: 3
Used for my body
Posted: 11/3/2014 7:46:19 AM
Take ur time when u meet someone. I mean take the time to be friends first before u jump into an, other than kissing, relationship. That takes time (FYI: not a week or 2). Everyone seems to be in a hurry. Take ur time anyway. U'll b less likely 2b disappointed when u guys know each other and r friends first. U seem 2b able to connect in physical level, and that's it. There are many other levels brah! Get those first and leave physical for last.
 Cycling99
Msg: 6
Used for my body
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:05:00 AM
U have seen her a couple of times or u have "seen her naked a couple of times?" Did u not read what I wrote or is ur English comprehension shot? And seriously brah, a photo half naked is not a good way to get attention: unless ur my age (51) and have my abs (they are solid and gorgeous. True story). And even I will not post a photo showing my sweet abs. Because: 1. Anthony Weiner made that bad now, and 2. u cubs will die of envy! Was that a digression?! lmao
 carolann0308
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:43:58 AM
If this post is not a joke, then put a shirt on. People will look into your eyes and not see a gym rat.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 8
Used for my body
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:48:03 AM
No one here "hates" anything. Stop being dramatic.

We are giving you advice to put a shirt on. That's it. Alot of women are not going to take you seriously with that sort of photo.

And it's not a "nice" photo..it's creepy and silly.

So you've posted asking what can you do to not be used for your body, and now you complain that women want more way too fast.

Joke post. Where is the delete button for attention whore post.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 9
Used for my body
Posted: 11/4/2014 10:36:57 AM
You are what you project. What you saw is what you reap.

If you do not want to be treated in a particular way, you don't allow it.

In the other hand, I don't have any issues with my girlfriend objectifying me and wanting me as a piece of meat.
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 11/4/2014 9:52:22 PM
What do you mean? Have women had one-night-stands and disappeared?
 PurpleZebra12
Msg: 12
Used for my body
Posted: 11/5/2014 6:15:24 PM
You say this...
I find it so annoying when a girl asks "so what are we now?" after i've seen her for a couple of days :/ what do is say to that?

But you also mention being used. I'm not quite sure what the issue is. You sleep with a woman and she asks to define the relationship, but that is using you for your body?

Also, just because one person wanted to scratch an itch doesn't mean all people are like that. If you don't wish to engage in casual sex, then don't. If you find yourself with someone who DOES want just sex, then politely end it and move along to someone who is on the same path as you. There are plenty of ladies who want more than a physical relationship; find them instead of hoping the woman you're with will magically change.
 cooldog65
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 11/10/2014 12:27:12 AM
What guy complains about being used for his body? Beats being used for your wallet!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 15
Used for my body
Posted: 11/10/2014 2:05:02 PM

Who else has been used for their body or natural assets?

Me, is your parents exploiting your ability to remove both snow and grass during your teenage years count.

What can we do, together, to make people want us emotionally (at least primarily) than physically?

Not a dam thing, because attraction is hardwired into our DNA and it is much more complex than wanting someone physically and or emotionally along with the fact that you can not control it.
 HippyDippyWeatherman
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 11/10/2014 6:25:46 PM
Get used to it OP. Accept your life as a man whore.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 11/10/2014 7:12:31 PM
Who else has been used for their body or natural assets?

what'd she do, clear-cut your forest? strip-mine your claim?
 AlienHumanHybrid
Msg: 20
Used for my body
Posted: 11/15/2014 9:47:02 PM
I suppose someone might want to shear me at some point. I could produce some good wool.
 Dan198508
Msg: 21
Used for my body
Posted: 11/16/2014 9:05:48 AM
Brother is asking a very important question, a fundamental question: How do you obtain an emotional attachment rather than a physical attachement?

The answer is by taking an important part in her life, in terms of how much time you spend together (hours per day). If you meet up for a quickie and then next time you meet is in a week, no emotional attachement is possible. You have to go to bed with her, wake up with her, go shopping for groceries with her, wherever she is you are.

What that does in terms of neurochemistry is that you are interfering with her thalamo-cortico-thalamic circuits that define her reality through a single point of view, that is her. If she experiences you for a long time in her visual/auditory field, her memory will begin to build a residual image of you, and part of her reality will become you. So my advice is, increase her amount of exposure TO YOU, in terms of duration.

Like, if she wants to flee after sex, tell her to watch a movie or find an excuse to stay with her longer. That's how an emotional attachement is built: By increasing the time duration of exposure to eachother. If she refuses to do so, and, you feel you don't get much out of sex, break all contact and ignore further requests for sex.
 ozsealady1
Msg: 23
Used for my body
Posted: 12/23/2014 1:40:56 AM
Which one are you?
Or do we get two for the price of one?

What is the going rate to use the bodies of 2 randy 20 year old boys?

Do we pay you?

Or do you pay us for lessons?
 CTRLvector
Msg: 24
Used for my body
Posted: 12/23/2014 11:49:35 AM
Yeah I have been used, apparently its my only acceptable quality that can be appreciated, with a few acceptations.

Sustaining physical abuse for sport or career, and providing sexual pleasure, as opposed to any dignified value normally achieved by the average person who becomes respected for civilized endeavor.

Did I get butt hurt when I lost to the guy in the suit who isn't in good shape, and is more of a clerk than a professional? After everything I have accomplished? You betcha, and I hate not being counted for more, despite being a technical draftsmen who was able to produce construction docs without formal education. But naw, the court jester is more respectable.... wtf. lol

Twice this has happened concurrently with the same conclusion - any sane person would leave you, followed by the odd - im horny lets use each other text. I can move well, fighting or fornicating, that's about all even need credit for. And I win, though initially butt hurt, in the end I win for the primal reasons, and I guess that makes me better than winning for substantial reasons? haha
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 25
Used for my body
Posted: 12/25/2014 9:16:23 PM

How horrible does it feel that all people wanted was for you to exist physically, and not give a damn about it emotionally?

Doesn't hurt me. Only if they don't give a damn about me, lead me on when they didn't need to, fvck with me emotionally because they don't give a damn -- then I'd be WTF.

If a gal isn't ready to get emotionally involved, whether she partakes in hooking up with you multiple times, just once, or never at all -- how much she "didn't give a damn" about you emotionally is The Same.

I'm guessing you're more upset because you wanted to win her over personally (emotionally), but didn't. You should only be upset if she led you on Thinking that you were, and only later to find out she was fvcking with you just to get some action. Then, it's not about "lack of emotion, and just wanting sexual relations" -- it's about Fvcking with you emotionally -- which is an entirely different story. Merely getting the vibe that you could win her over, but didn't, doesn't mean she was f'ing with you.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 26
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 9:59:08 AM

Doesn't hurt me. Only if they don't give a damn about me, lead me on when they didn't need to, fvck with me emotionally because they don't give a damn -- then I'd be WTF.

Well it started as well intended, or at least it appeared that the girl was well intended. When the reality was that intentions were found out to be malicious. In that She was pursuing behind my back, playing the field, so on so forth. I liked her personality, I liked her family, and then I found out she wasn't well intended.

So the impact of that was damaging to my emotions, as I thought there was more potential. The sex and stuff still with me far as I know, shes gf to this other guy, seeing another guy for weed - shes a compulsive liar, hard to believe anything she says.

So more about me continuing to do it, thinking I could curb the emotions. Or really thinking that anyone of however many we are is cared about to any degree. I don't know - sometimes its fun to play with fire.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 27
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 10:52:17 AM

When the reality was that intentions were found out to be malicious. In that She was pursuing behind my back, playing the field, so on so forth. I liked her personality, I liked her family, and then I found out she wasn't well intended.

Well, your situation's different than the OP's.... Yours is real bad. But I will say malicious may be stretching it. It would mean that she was bending over to get plowed by some guy for the Intent To Hurt You -- not by what her va-jay-jay wanted. Almost always, they'd only get plowed by some guy To Hurt their BF to get back at their BF (to feel 'even').

If she was being malicious, she'd Want you to find out from the get go -- or least build up a resume to end up delivering it to you as a "take that" or something.

The sex and stuff still with me far as I know, shes gf to this other guy, seeing another guy for weed - shes a compulsive liar, hard to believe anything she says.

I had a roommate in college who had a GF who was out of his league. Nice guy, not bad looking -- but this girl was GORGEOUS. And nice. Well, she took a job at another airport up in Alaska for a summer, so they were going to be distant for a while. Everyone knew of rumors & 2nd hand info of her banging other guys. Anyway, after she left, her roommates told me how she had another BF -- pictures in her room of her other BF & his parents! That other BF worked with her at the airport and was going to Alaska too! That's why she was going. Well, shortly thereafter, he comes home and says he's buying tickets to surprise her in Alaska. I had to tell him. He crumbled. She lied like hell about it. Finally, he couldn't avoid the obvious and left her (but she also already left him). 'Bout time. Nobody likes to "lose" to another guy, which yes -- is what happened to him.

He lost her. He was a Loser, in that situation. She wasn't going to dump her "other BF" for him -- original high school sweethearts who BF/GF up until this point. It sucks to Lose. To have the girl pick (likely) a Better Catch. But what was he going to do? Stay with her for the sake of Not "Losing"?? LOL. She was banging other guys left n right, behind both guys' backs. There's lots of guys of a lesser catch than him, lots of guys who are a better catch than him. You can say the same thing about me, you, and any guy on this forum. There should be no ego-problems about that. It's just life. The problem is getting fvcked over like that -- yes. But realize that's UNCOMMON.

The OP's situation? Merely a gal who wasn't that into him but willing to bone. Who wouldn't take that any day of the week over a GF bending over to have various wieners pistoning in and out of her, or her having another BF behind one's back? Two Totally separate things. The OP's situation is laughable as something to cry over.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 28
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 11:13:23 AM
Well I say malicious because she's now leading this other guy on, and I've been doing things to her that would bring this guy images of horror in his head and a hilarious expression on his face.

But I justified it as ok because the guy knew about me. So I don't know I think she is malicious. You know, I don't think id be happy running into too many of her. I mean if you want an open relationship say it, but don't lead people on, that's all im saying. But she screws with guys to get more out of them. Then I guess keeps them around in whatever fashion as they are worthy.

You know I know about 3, and that's all. I know there are more, don't care just honesty is good. Upfront is better.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 29
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 12:39:28 PM

Well I say malicious because she's now leading this other guy on, and I've been doing things to her that would bring this guy images of horror in his head and a hilarious expression on his face.

Why would you be so obsessed about an ex like that to know what she's doing with the other guy and doing Anything about her, etc? And leading him on? "Leading him on", by itself, means you're leading one on to believe you're interested in dating them (or to land a date), when you're really not. Dude, she got hollowed out like a pumpkin by him and they both loved every last drop! :)

Malicious doesn't mean doing things that hurt people. It means they do things TO hurt people. A narcissist isn't malicious, a psychopath is. A narc is actually worse than how it's used street-wise, while a psychopath is more common and not As Bad as it's used street-wise.

Here's an example: A married guy runs off and bangs another gal who was coming on to him at happy hour the other day. After porking her silly, he's driving home to the wife & kids. At a stoplight, he thinks about what he did:

(a) Narc - "Yep, I've still it. I'm sweet. I'm awesome..." (cares what the gal looked like of course)
(b) Psychopath - "Yep, I'm still in control. I feel so much better being able to do this, to maintain my position above my wife and to not be restricted." (doesn't really care what the gal looked like)

(b) is being malicious. (a) is not trying to hurt his wife, he's not thinking about his wife and putting 2 + 2 together. He's just trying to make Mr Happy happy.

I mean if you want an open relationship say it, but don't lead people on

If it was in some situation like that where it'd apply -- you wouldn't have been in a solidified Relationship. But that ends up being besides the point, because most likely, she didn't want an open relationship, because those go both ways (the BF and GF).

But she screws with guys to get more out of them.

If she purposely screws with guys, not for any benefit directly by her (having her cake & eating it too) -- but instead solely for appeasing her self of control / superiority over the guy, then yeah, that's malicious.

But remember -- you're biased by your hurt feelings. It certainly doesn't require a gal wanting to hop on many c0cks, while Dating someone, for them to purposely want to mess with guys' heads. Most of the time, guys' heads are going to be messed up as a byproduct of her lying due to wanting to get her male attention & sexual gratifications quenched.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 30
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 1:53:18 PM

It means they do things TO hurt people.

And I said sociopath, not narcissist or psychopath. Meaning that the behaviors were impulsive, there wasn't thought with regard to saying one thing and doing a complete other thing. It means to do harm, which is something that goes along with deception as the means to an end.

She actually did want an open one according to profile, but she said she wanted closed when I asked about it. So that changed, and she went off and said that thing to another guy. Still screwing with me though, so not a good way to start a relationship either.

My last relationship of 5 years, I wasn't biased at all. When I found out this girl was flirting with guys at school I didn't care. I just thought whatever, then that happened. I didn't look for it, she doesn't have a lock on her phone and the message came up. Then uncover a network of other stuff.

So no, im not paranoid, everything is accounted for.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 31
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 3:22:42 PM

Meaning that the behaviors were impulsive, there wasn't thought with regard to saying one thing and doing a complete other thing. It means to do harm, which is something that goes along with deception as the means to an end.

Being deceptive, and saying one thing and doing another doesn't = meaning to do harm to the other person. If she was meaning to do harm to you, she'd feel Good that boning another guy hurts you VS feeling Unsatisfied that boning another guy wouldn't be found out by you or would get you upset at all.

She actually did want an open one according to profile, but she said she wanted closed when I asked about it.

Well, I have little sympathy. I mean, come on -- what did you expect for any long-run? If a gal Explicitly says she's looking for an Open Relationship (which is Not the same as being casual, just dating, nothing serious, not wanting a Relationship) -- then of course she's going to want other c0ck after enough time elapses in a shorter time-frame than any other random gal.

So no, im not paranoid, everything is accounted for.

Never implied you were -- took your word for it. When one's GF has a mouth-watering desire for other c0ck, it won't take Sherlock Holmes or Paranoid Pete to find out that she's having shenanigans with other dudes.

Just remember though: In any LTR that's not going well for someone, it's not uncommon for the person who's unsatisfied to act like everything's OK/cool and even then-some... while they scope for and also get involved with other prospects behind their back. Deceiving isn't trying to hurt you. It's trying to protect themselves from shame/guilt/criticism. Some people want to have their cake & eat it too and/or they're not comfortable with breaking up, but still have needs that aren't satisfied. If they push their luck (sounds like she did with you!) -- of course the other person's Hurt. Sometimes like WOW. Sometimes you think, due to how stupid/impulsive/me-me-me they are underneath it all that dam, he/she must have Wanted to hurt me. Well, you'll need some stand-out reasons why she Meant to hurt you, and not really to scratch her itch and/or fulfill her unsatisfied desires.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 32
Used for my body
Posted: 12/27/2014 7:40:50 PM

Being deceptive, and saying one thing and doing another doesn't = meaning to do harm to the other person.

The definition is - sociopath. And she fits it to a damn T, I said walking case study.

I don't want to quote all this, but since you're having trouble understanding. She is like this :

•Glibness and Superficial Charm

•Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

•Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

•Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

•Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

•Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

•Incapacity for Love

•Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

•Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

•Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

•Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

•Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

•Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

•Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

•Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

And you will understand if you read
 basilisk123
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Used for my body
Posted: 12/28/2014 3:48:11 PM
Ok!
Where is the hot chick that is gonna use me for my penis!!!
(crickets)
DAMN IT!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Used for my body