Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review would be much appreciated      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adamishere459
Msg: 1
Profile review would be much appreciated Page 1 of 1    
Hi I'm pretty new to the online dating and so I hope I have made an OK profile. Anyway just wondering where I could possibly improve? Are the pics OK or not clear enough? Also what's deemed a good amount of pics?
Anyway doing OK on here but still far too many views without message or reply and I know that's normal I'm not Brad Pitt but would be good to see where I can improve.
Cheers
 tennistown
Msg: 2
Profile review would be much appreciated
Posted: 11/3/2014 1:47:26 PM

wondering where I could possibly improve?

You came to the right place.

You main picture should be replaced.
It currently looks like some sort of "fog machine"
went haywire moments before the camera went "click".

Plus, your shirt.....
Now, I'm no fashion Guru.
But it looks like you pulled that shirt from a hanger in your Moms closet.
Now if deep-V tee shirts are trendy "down under,"
and straight guys are wearing them too,
then forget my advice to ditch that shirt.

Think I'll throw another shrimp on the Barbie, tonight.
Good Day!
 irishgirl772
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/3/2014 2:28:51 PM
You should really rethink your 1st date idea. Movie, dinner, a carriage ride around the city, then a walk? Thats about a 5 hour marathon 1st date.
 oldfashmntman
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:11:44 PM
The text of the "profile" is useless OP, delete it, then go to the top of the page, in green you will see profile tips.

Write 3 solid paragraphs based on what you have read, then post back to THIS thread and someone will help you tweak it.

Best wishes

Jerry
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review would be much appreciated