Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Witchhunts ... where will they end ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Witchhunts ... where will they end ?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Goodness! When will these cut backs end? You mean to tell us that the police are now using pigeons to investigate Bill Oddie?! Unbeliveable! Everyone knows Bill Oddie is a Goodie!
 Jo van
Msg: 3
Witchhunts ... where will they end ?
Posted: 11/16/2014 5:39:10 AM
He's always been a bit 'odd' IMO.

They said that the drugs were "on the talons", and in the "rectums of pigeons", allegedly....
-That'll be the "drugs ring" aspect then...?

Pigeons must surely have a very limited 'payload'..?
He should have used Ospreys.
Leave the poor man alone, he's already grumpy.

If he doesn't get his 'self-medication' requirements,
he could become even more of a 'twitcher'.....

(Terms and conditions apply)
 billybonds
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/16/2014 5:40:20 AM
I haven't read the sunday papers yet but right from childhood I always thought that there was
something very wrong with Bill Odious and his unnatural proclivity towards drugs and birds.
I really should read up on this. Alongside Graham gardenrake and Tim brook-sailor they cut a
swathe of destructive mayhem and pestilence through British society that ruined this country.
If it wasn't for Margaret H. T. this country would be finished by now. I don't think I've mentioned
it lately but under this cruel austerity obsessed coalition our National debt has climbed from £900
billion to £1500 billion in five short years. I think we really need Eddie to be elected so he can repair
the damage to the public purse that this vile coalition has wrought on us all. If he was elected the
National debt could then be doubled in five years to 3,000 billion pounds or three trillion. Then an
evil Conservative UKIP, DUP coalition can be formed to instigate far reaching cuts that would
see the nation's debt rise to a mere £ 14 trillion. I know we'd then need Eddie back to treble it.
Reality need not intrude as we have a water cannon now.

Stool pigeon ? for me it's the summer of 1982 I'm in a car with four mates on my way to Wales.
The car stereo playing Kid Creole. Lock up your daughters Rhyl. I feel lovely. The country is falling
apart, decline is to be managed, a new party is threatening to break some mould or something and
the Labour Party by convention has a silly leader ...Plus ca change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C3xU0fnjUcg
 GrouchoMinx
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2014 5:30:43 PM
Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster
 vlad dracul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2015 8:45:05 AM
What make ye fellow posters (or what is left of thee) to the ched evans controversy? What art thou opinions on said lad ever being able to
play football again? He was convicted of rape, sentenced to 5 years, released after doing half his sentence. He is now appealing his conviction.
Just to play devils advocate for a minute, what if ched evans WINS his appeal? Then he can sue for wrongful arrest and imprisonment. Now the
poor lassie must be going through her own personal hell that none of us can understand.

I always thought our system was built on crime, retribution and rehabilitation?
Evans would of course receive untold abuse from rival fans. But in these 'offenderatti' times would the polis arrest folk for abusing evans? After all
he has done his time according to the law of england so should receive the same protections.

I read a good article today in the grauniad about ched evans. The same folk who are up in arms over him ever playing football again and indeed threatening
all kinds of actions against any club who signs the 'convicted rapist' are the same folk who are up in arms because the uk government want to send julian
assage back to sweden to face rape allegations. And all the 'luvvie dahlings' who are vocal in their condemnation of ched evans seem perfectly at ease that
child rapist roman polanski has avoided standing trial for his alleged crime.

"Clearly, Assange’s better-informed supporters, who include celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Arundhati Roy and Vivienne Westwood, will be aware of the Swedish allegations and have chosen, for one reason or another, to set them aside.

If the difference between unproven allegations and, in Ched Evans’s case, a formal conviction, can satisfactorily explain this variability in public tolerance, the footballer’s supporters are surely entitled to compare his treatment unfavourably with, for example, that of Roman Polanski. Why have opponents of Evans’s return to football, now or ever, not shown similar concern about the film director’s rehabilitation? Polanski’s return to Poland, for filming, has just prompted another US extradition request, that he be returned to face sentencing pending since 1978, when he admitted unlawful sex with a 13-year-old.

His only hope of eventual re-employment in football, at this point, is not, surely, his future father-in-law’s website, but either a) an open letter from Naomi Wolf, feminist and champion of Julian Assange, or b) an appearance by Whoopi Goldberg protesting that Evans’s was not “rape-rape”.

Polanski also benefited from extensive celebrity support, including, when he was arrested in Switzerland in 2009, a petition for his release signed by, among the British luminaries, Salman Rushdie, Sam Mendes, Stephen Frears, Terry Gilliam, Jeremy Irons, Emma Thompson and Tilda Swinton. Everyone in international film-making, they said, wanted Polanksi “to know that he has their support and friendship”.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/11/one-law-for-polanski-another-for-ched-evans
 Jo van
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/11/2015 10:48:28 AM
In short, my fellow forumites,
IMO it just emphasises the folly of all forms of "celebrity culture", and the "celebrity worship" which it spawns.

I don't think that the question here, is whether a time-served, convicted felon should be 'allowed' to pursue (his previous) employment, but more a question of "role models" etc, along with the wealth and status which professional footballers enjoy.

Of course, in the past, footballers also enjoyed status, and admiration etc., but the wealth has only become (IMO) 'disproportionate', since advertising and sponsorship got involved.
I think this shows one of my major arguments against capitalism, in general; it's fundamentally undemocratic.
Some footballers earn more in a week, than a nurse could earn in ten years.
Ask the majority of people if they agree with the scale of these disparities, and they'll probably say no.

IMO society's "values" have become distorted, by 'un-bridled' capitalism.
It both promotes the 'unworthy', to towering levels of 'social status' and wealth, (mainly by means of advertising), and it similarly manipulates politics and public opinion, by means of funding, pressure groups, and 'lobbying' campaigns.

Just as was the case with other "celebrity" abusers, there is seldom a shortage of potential 'victims', hanging out at the clubs which those people frequent. After all, becoming a "footballers' wife" is now considered (by some) as a 'valid' "career aspiration", and also "well paid" too, for reasons I alluded to, above.

That's not me "victim-blaming", as I was accused of previously, that's me saying that society needs to 're-evaluate', and NOT blindly follow a contrived advertising agenda, or let that determine our "idols".
If we lived in anything close to a "meritocracy", professional footballers would be paupers, and nurses, millionaires.

I don't really "hate" football. Though it bores me.
It's harmless, meaningless fun.
A 'made-up' game.
That's all it is.

But I despise the manipulation of the gullible, for capital gains.
People seem to be susceptible to notions of "tribe", and "tribal loyalty". (I think I'm missing this gene)
That's why they now pay over £100 for "this season's strip",
-When the sponsors should, in fact, be paying THEM, -for wearing an adverting hoarding!

IMO., Football should go back to it's roots; small boys, in the park, jumpers for goalposts, isn't it....?
HTH
 billybonds
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/11/2015 12:34:36 PM
I think the convicted rapist who is still serving his five year sentence can play football over the local park.
I'm just not interested in paying his wages. Oldham and Sheffield United have to their immense credit
declined to pay him or watch him play either. This is not a witch hunt but a rapist hunt.
 Strider886
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2015 4:20:13 PM
Witch hunts........

They make people feel better, but they don't solve the problem.

We had them at work all the time, instead of fixing the reason someone made a mistake, they just look for a scapegoat.
3 weeks later someone else makes the same mistake because they never fixed the root cause of the problem and 4 years later the problem still hasn't been fixed.
 tartanjohnny
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2015 12:43:28 PM
Ive only recently had a look at the court transcripts of the Ched Evans case. Was unaware of what had happened. He was found guilty as the court found she was too drunk to able to give consent - whereas his mate that was also charged with rape who had sex with her first was fount not guilty.

I find this a bit of a grey area - if Evans and his mate were both worse for wear as well , perhaps they were unable to be certain that the woman was drunk and not able to give consent. The woman does not remember anything. She went to the police the next day thinking her drink had been spiked which was not the case. The police and the CPS then advised her to have both men charged with rape.

Having watched many of these programs in Ibiza, Cyprus etc where many drunk people are having sex with each other - you would think that on the basis for the Evans case then many people could potentially be charged with rape.

I initially thought he had had sex with her against her will but it was because she was deemed unable to give consent. There but for the grace for many people.
 GrouchoMinx
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:45:35 AM
Link: http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/rape_and_sexual_offences/consent/

For those who can't be bothered to read links:

''Sexual Offences Act 1956
Lack of consent may be demonstrated by:
The complainant's assertion of force or threats;
Evidence that by reason of drink, drugs, sleep, age or mental disability the complainant was unaware of what was occurring and/ or incapable of giving valid consent; or
Evidence that the complainant was deceived as to the identity of the person with whom (s)he had intercourse.
A boy or girl under the age of 16 cannot consent in law, (Archbold 2004, 20-152).

Sexual Offences Act 2003
The Act sets out the offences requiring the prosecution to prove absence of consent at sections 1-4. They are:
- rape;
- assault by penetration;
- sexual assault; and
- causing a person to engage in sexual activity.
In relation to these offences a person (A) is guilty of an offence if she/he:
acts intentionally,
(B) does not consent to the act, and
(A) does not reasonably believe that (B) consents.''

So, from my understanding of the Ched Evans case, it seems pretty straightforward rape, the trial was held, the jury convicted him, he served but half his sentence and is now out on licence - he has not served his complete time and has not repented/apologised or tried to make reparation. I can't see any grounds of appeal... I surmise that the jury found that, at the time his friend had sexual intercourse, there was some doubt as to whether the woman had capacity to consent, but not in Ched Evans case.

It seems that some men may think that a comatose woman is fair game - she can't say 'No' so it's OK to treat that person as a piece of meat, well they are wrong. It's wrong to defend that behaviour/attitude and send signals that this behaviour is OK to young impressionable people who may idolise someone just because they have a certain skill kicking an inflated sphere around a football pitch.

[q]I initially thought he had had sex with her against her will but it was because she was deemed unable to give consent. There but for the grace for many people.[/q]

Well that is against her will isn't it?

''The question of capacity to consent is particularly relevant when a complainant is intoxicated by alcohol or affected by drugs.

In R v Bree [2007] EWCA 256, the Court of Appeal explored the issue of capacity and consent, stating that, if, through drink, or for any other reason, a complainant had temporarily lost her capacity to choose whether to have sexual intercourse, she was not consenting, and subject to the defendant's state of mind, if intercourse took place, that would be rape. However, where a complainant had voluntarily consumed substantial quantities of alcohol, but nevertheless remained capable of choosing whether to have intercourse, and agreed to do so, that would not be rape. Further, they identified that capacity to consent may evaporate well before a complainant becomes unconscious. Whether this is so or not, however, depends on the facts of the case.''

Neither Polanski or Assange have been tried and are very different cases (Polanski's alleged crime of sexual intercourse with a minor being the most serious, potentially carrying with it a conviction of imprisonment of many more times that of Ched Evans, hence his game of cat and mouse). Rightfully very serious as a minor has not got the capacity to consent - hence the term 'Jail Bait'; Assange's case appears to revolve around 'Conditional Consent' (i.e. the woman agreed to sexual intercourse on condition that a condom was used) - it may or may not have any foundation, I don't know Swedish Law, but think in UK would be a less serious crime and, probably, would carry a less serious sentence on conviction.

I'd like to think that most men would not be interested in continuing sexual relations with someone who has passed out/drugged-up/with severe mental deficiency/under 16, (actually isn't participating of their own free will) etc... Am I being naiive as it seems to happen all the time? Not to mention rape under duress/threats/violence, most of which go unreported and most of those few that are reported go unconvicted.

It's a shame that Ched Evans didn't have some education in prison regarding the civilised way to treat other human beings, perhaps he would have come out a better person - he could have become more humble, admitted he behaved badly, maybe done some charity football work for those less fortunate and been accepted back as having made a mistake and given a second chance. While he and his supporters carry on in the direction they are going I for one am grateful that he has become too hot to handle.
 billybonds
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/14/2015 1:41:07 PM
Excellent post Groucho and one that I was just about to make with its mixture of hard facts and terse withering writing. ah yes, I do recognise a fellow learned writer, just like myself full to the brim with scintillating panache and rugged intellectual thought. I'm so glad I so wisely stayed my hand for only me at my very best could put this thread to bed as you have, at least on the matter of the execrable Ched Evans, crazy name,Crazy guy. Old Tart, what was he thinking..... The amount of men of my acquaintance who back Ched Evans is truly depressing. Prejudice is truly difficult to deracinate. I'm sorry too over the meaty matter of those people on this forum who refuse to read links and appear proud of it. I cannot tell you how much this vexes me also and their inability to keep to the thread topic as they perambulate off subject with an agenda of their own that they seem to repeat ad nauseum. I'm truly in a state of high dudgeon with this Grouchy.

Gold is the money of Kings.
Silver is the money of gentlemen.
Barter is the money of peasants.
Debt is the money of slaves.

I Think I've got this saw down pat now, although I don't really know for sure.....but whoever said it spoke for me .....Je suis billy. At this point in time with our governments enslaving us all in debt, I say , we have less time than we think . On dates , do you pay for dinner with a credit card ? for if you do, you are destroying the global economy. You awful, awful people, if you are not off out in your football jerseys, sponsored by rohypnol. You are laying waste to hard working families around the world. you are with your flexible Friend creating fiat currency. Yes, every time you use your credit (or debt) card you create our money. your bank then charges you interest for doing nothing apart from making a small note of this, no wonder they live in skyscrapers and on yachts. It makes you wonder how they ****ed up in 2008 but then they now have access to our taxes and we shall continue to work for them at both ends to keep them in their opulence. The answer of course is the free market, no matter how much this corrupt monetary system steals off the workers of this planet, eventually the free market will overrun this kleptomania and gold, the free market's money, no less the people's money, shall light the way back to a more equal distribution of wealth.
 tartanjohnny
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2015 6:34:58 PM
The court has convicted him or rape based on the fact that they believed she could not give her consent as she was too drunk. Now who says she was comatose ? She was able to consent to go back to the hotel room with the first bloke and then the jury deemed that she had consented to sex with the first bloke. But somehow she has become unable to give consent moments later when Evans had sex with her.

If they jury had decided that both men were guilty then that would make more sense to me - but the jury told the judge that they could not make unanimous verdicts. Judge advised that if they could not come up with unanimous verdicts then they would have to come back the following week - then within 50 minutes the jury came back with unanimous verdicts - one not guilty - the other guilty.

I'm not defending Evans character but I still see the verdict and the circumstances around it as inconclusive and dodgy.

Ive been drunk many times where I cant remember what had happened the night before - but just because I cant remember it doesn't mean I did things against my will.

As I said before - what is the situation in places like Ibiza and Cyprus where lots of youngsters are pissed out of their heads and sleeping with each other - mass rape?

Oh by the way Billy - stick yer sanctimonious shyte up yer jacksie.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2015 2:50:25 AM
Groucho - nowhere does it say the complainant was comatose. Simply because she can no longer remember the events of the previous night doesn't mean that she could not have given consent at the time. Her ability to give consent or not could not be scientifically determined so it simply ended up in the trial as her word against his.

Seems to me there is some doubt as to whether Evans is guilty or not however reading the available information the whole thing is exceptionally seedy. Yes, I agree a woman should be able to walk naked down the street and not be raped. Yes, she should be able to get drunk without fear or rape and no, the use of rhohypnol is not acceptable. But when people mix drink and drugs (cannabis, cocaine and vodka), when they drink to excess the likelihood of something happening increases. OTH Evans comes across to my mind as disreputable, I can't imagine receiving a text from a friend about pulling a bird as an invitation to pop around and have sex with her and certainly not with two mates outside the hotel room filming it.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2015 12:20:38 AM
Msg 28

"Vlad dracul [Msg 8]: Evans was convicted of rape so the term convicted rapist is quite appropriate to use where he’s concerned, there was no need to put single quotes around it as you’ve done in your post...unless of course you were attempting to distance yourself from using it".

Calm down dear. Now as much as you would like to insinuate and try and be clever with your use of words i shall write in any manner i wish to.
You may dissect my posts any way you like dear. After all it is you who insinuated i have dossiers compiled on other posters.

Lol deary deary me

Unless of course you are a poster stalker............. in which case hee haw
 vlad dracul
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2015 4:11:40 PM
Oh by jingo but i do like the amount of donkeyisms that were thrown together in my telling off.
What a great pity then that my use of the words hee haw had hee haw to do with a donkey type
hee haw.
More to do with the schemie scottish slang term. But you wouldn't be familiar with schemie scottish
so it is easy to see why you got a bit hissy.
As for clarification of what i wrote i think all that needs to be done is to read my original post.

But your constructive innuendos about my thoughts on subjects do make for a wee bit activity for me
so as i said before feel free to carry on. A wee stooshie is better than no stooshie at all.

Meanwhile on topic i read today that evans has forwarded evidence not made available at his trial in his
quest to get an appeal against his sentence.

"Evans' website says new evidence has been lodged with the Criminal Cases Review Commission by his lawyers.

It is claimed these details "strengthens" his case.

The statement on his website reads: "The application to the Criminal Cases Review Commission on behalf of Ched Evans was submitted on 15 July 2014 and was given Level 1 priority in September 2014.

"On Friday 23rd January 2015 further detailed submissions - supported by previously unavailable fresh evidence that we believe strengthens Ched's application - were lodged with the Commission."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-31026229

Even if evans was to win an appeal against his conviction i would think he will not play professional football
again. The abuse he would get would be full on. I know we gave the merricks of midlothian a severe time when
they took graham rix on as manager. He didn't last long at swinecastle before he was binned.

"5. IF YOU TOLERATE RIX...
The Manic Street Preachers' alternative rock music rarely inspires terrace wit, yet their number one single “If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next” was the perfect foil to expand upon for those intent on chastising Graham Rix.

Rix admitted the charge of unlawful sex with a 15-year-old girl and served six months in prison for the offence in 1999. Over six-and-a-half years later, he took over the managerial reins at Hearts in Scotland, and Edinburgh rivals Hibernian wasted no time in resurfacing the past with “If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next.” Cutting."
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02/23/10-top-british-football-chants_n_1296052.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2015 1:58:03 AM
Lol my my was someone on the sherry last night? Talking about using a lot of words to say nothing i can certainly say that an expert in doing that posted this below.

"Is that it then, it hardly explains your reasons for putting single quotes around convicted rapist when you referred to Evans, somehow didn’t think you’d clarify it though, you’ve used a lot of words not to mention quite a few from other people to say very little on that matter, nothing of any consequence anyway, will simply hold with the original premise, there’s been ample opportunity to say otherwise and surely you’ve had enough time to think of something by now, instead you’ve hee hawed about anything but that...see you visit Evans website though, am not a fan so it’s very doubtful would be frequenting it myself, had heard from the news it was offering a £10,000 bounty for anyone who had information that could get him off, that’s a tidy sum although would like to think if people had important information they’d have come forward without an inducement, who says crime doesn’t pay eh, in one way or another."

Ample opportunities, enough time etc lol listen if you want to ask me anything why not mail me? Because the above does seem a bit poster stalkerish like. Especially since
you are apparently replying to my post but it does not look like you actually read what i said.
If you look closely enough at what i did write you will see that the mention of ched evans website is not because i visited said site. It is a quote from the bbc website which mentions it.
Do pay attention or try and read the post properly lol

And yes ched evans is a convicted rapist (no quotes, is that better?).

I also know a couple of 'the fernieside 3' who come from the same area as me. They were also convicted of rape. They done the full sentence as well. But all was not as it seems. But yep evans IS a convicted rapist unless he can prove otherwise.
Now you should get a good chance to do some nod, nod, wink, wink with that eh?

http://shirleymckie.myfastforum.org/archive/the-fernieside-3-is-reborn__o_t__t_318.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2015 5:38:08 AM
Well if one goes back to my original post on page one and reads what the post is about then yes i do mention ched evans a fair wee bit. The reason being
thr grauniad artictle quoted is about.............. ched evans.
Now i see you are trying to imply i have sympathy for evans and none for his victim. But of course you are wrong. You like your wee nudge nudges eh?

Funnily enough in your posts where you try to imply that i support evans and have forgot the victim you mention eh ched eh evans quite a lot.

Funny your mi5 bit after your nudge nudge on a thread that i compile dossiers on posters lol what ever were you trying to say?

So for the record (and my stalker) i do not support any rapist. I do not condone rape. I sympathise with the victims.
I still ask the question though as to when someones rehabilitation from their crime is allowed to earn wages again?

Perhaps you'd like a stab at that question? If not i await the next instalment of nudge nudge wink wink (sherry free of course)
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2015 7:56:02 AM
I think getting back to that last question is important. One of the Oldham sponsors refused to comment or remove their sponsorship on the basis that they thought offenders rehabilitation should be decided by the courts not a software company. That was the first sensible thing I had heard on the issue. Others had caved into pressure from possible customers.

I thought the whole media pressure was wrong. I also can't see the difference between being rehabilitated as a painter decorator or as a footballer. The law is blind as far as occupations are concerned apart from very few exceptions.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2015 6:41:55 AM
And so inverted commagate appears to be reaching its end. After much soul searching and bouts of alcohol abuse (stop being so melodramatic) well
in reality i heard back from my pal in canada who told me inverted commas meant that i doubted the conviction rather than highlighting the conviction.

The only defence the drac has is a terrible command of english and how it is written. As can be seen his use of comma, full stop, 6699 and inverted commas it
apparently causes great upset to those who know about these things.

So the drac would like to hang his head in shame and admit he was wrong to use inverted commas. The drac would also like to apologise to all posters
and readers on the uk forums for any distress he may have caused them by his use of inverted commas when he should not have.

Drac also apologises to his stalker for mistaking a post as sherry laden. Drac is sure his stalker will go through his future posts with a fine tooth comb.

Drac will continue to not engage brain and mouth at the same time though therefore allowing plenty future inverted commagates and chances to engage
in selective nudge nudge wink winkery.

I still ponder when convicted folk become rehabilitated though and when indeed they can work again at their chosen profession?

P.s just a wee thing but for my stalker why no ? at the end of an eh i though eh? was asking a question? Eh? Lol
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2015 8:24:26 AM
well it's ended for Gary (aka Paul Gad)
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/7/2015 3:48:36 PM
..........it's amazing how money talks - the man is a millionaire,
I'll be stunned if he actually serves more than twelve months.........

vlad dracul
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 3:20:19 AM
Ooooooo hark at her. Ah the old third person on eh? Well as vlad dracul is not my right name and correct names are frowned upon by the site when posting on forums
then why is it such a problem to use vlad dracul in third person terms?
Is it any skin of your nose if i use third person terms? I dont see why it should be like. But hey each to their own view on that.

Alas if i want to go to canada for clarification on anything then the drac shall do just that. Unfortunately i am not as clever as some on here regarding grammer, spelling
and syntax and do tend to shoot from the lip. Sometimes not engaging brain and mouth. But hey that is mine and the dracs choice.

Feel free to dig me up about anything i post. If i am wrong i will acknowledge that i am (sometimes takes a while) but apologise i will. If i think i am correct i will stand
my ground. The forum in the uk is dying a slow death. ANY contribution is welcomed about ANYTHING though.

My self and the geezer from oxford got off really badly on the wrong foot. But now i respect his views and he has some boss points. But i disagree with a lot of what he
says and i will not be quiet when i chose to question them.

As for the stalker bit dont get thy knickers in a twist. But again if the site had moderators both me and you would have been banned by now. Quoting user names was also
a banning offence. Hence why i never use them or i use a name for someone that i make up.

Just my way. I'm no wallflower and i dont give in easily.

Grab a beer and have a pleasant sunday missus. It's not long till crimbo again.

P.s. just read the violations thread lol gaun yersel lighster gien the gadgie daftie laldy. Boss gadgie. Boss
 vlad dracul
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 4:43:19 AM
Nope getting banned bothers me not. I have been gulaged manys a time and it has bothered me not one bit. No sure WHERE i used your username like. But
hey a little bit woah a little bit whey makes for a cutting edge vlad.

Nope knickers in a twist is edinburgh schemie. Of which i am one.

Irrelevant? Yep. Most of what i say usually is. But no one is forced to read or comment on my wafflings. They can just blank them.

Anyway theres football on. So that takes precedence.

Toodle and a stella filled pip.

Messages this short bollocks may not be posted type thing.

Gosh how chortlesome was the football chant aimed at south korean ji sung park who played for man united?
Football fans eh?
Tsk

He'll shoot
He'll score
He'll eat your labrador
Ji sung park
Ji sung park
 vlad dracul
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 8:36:25 AM
Lol this is barry. I think you credit me with more brains than i possess. Although this is your most chucklesome post yet. As i said before if you have anything you
want to ask me just pm. Better than boring the barry white out of the others on here eh?

"vlad dracul:
Quoting user names was also
a banning offence. Hence why i never use them or i use a name for someone that i make up.
--- Msg [42]

Nope getting banned bothers me not.
--- Msg [44]

Given you have used my username it’s a bit of a fib to state you never use them then eh, if getting banned has never bothered you though it contradicts what you stated in your previous post as to why you say you don’t use usernames, however could well believe it’s as good an excuse as any in your own deluded mind to make up...(~coughs~)...names you consider appropriate for posters and refer to them that way, it’s your choice to do that if that’s how you wish to address posters in these forums, or possibly even just certain posters eh, for myself generally post a username if addressing posts, even when there were active moderators...will restate though you’ve been quite disingenuous which looks like it’s set to continue"

Nooo i dont mind getting banned for what i say. Sorry i never spelt that out for you. Cannae mind using your username like but ill take your word for it. You being ITK on things like that. Lol certain posters eh? Like whom may i ask? Those in my secret dossiers perhaps?
My own deluded mind? Lol thats Quality coming from the person who alluded to my secret dossiers . And disingenuous to boot? Wow that drac is a sleekit one eh?

You dont know david icke by any chance? (only twisting your mellon man.)

Carry on though in your illusions missus lol they are getting more bizzare by the post.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2015 11:16:44 AM
Are you sitting comfortably? Then i shall begin.

Some folk on here are/were the same as myself. Unable to start threads, no more than 5 posts per day, only so many posts allowed on one thread and last but not
least posts have to be of so many words. Hence the messages this short may not be posted message that appears when one tries to post. If you dont believe me ask some
of the others how it works. We are not all goody two shoes you know?

You still with me so far? Now the easiest way to fill the post is by using your own waffle and THEN adding my waffle. Has it sunk in yet?

Why on earth would i not mention your 'secret dossiers' delusion? It was a valid point at the time you claim? Noooooo it was quackery then and it stands the test of time as quackery goes. If you look back at my posts you are the only one who mentioned inverted commas. Repeatedly. I'm fairly sure all other posters if they stayed awake long enough tippled what i meant. So puhleeese practice what thy preach missus when it comes to droning on. You have pointed out numerous times about things you see as nudge nudge wink winkery so be a big girl and accept it back. You point out things i write while i laugh at your conspiracy train of thought.

People move on!!!!!!! That is hilarious given the way you have droned on in this thread. You should try it sometime. WTF does your concience have to do with the price of coo?
You go to any pet shop you like missus. Just hope you dont bore the poor parrot to death when you take exception to summit it squacks and drone on like you have on here.
I could see the point if you were pissed but you claim to be sober lol

Anyway after inverted commagate we have you getting hissy over secret dossiersgate. You made a trotters of yourself and you dont like being reminded of your delusional
conspiracy theory.
Tough shite that is like.

Toodle pip
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Witchhunts ... where will they end ?