Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Smartwithsparkz
Msg: 1
What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..

Sexy??

Desearved??

No Way??

Hell Yeah??

personally i think its quiet natural during the heat of passion,its kinda sexy,,
if done in a non abusive concenting way...
 oldfashmntman
Msg: 2
Posted: 12/8/2014 7:46:52 PM
If she can't handle some spankin it's not gunna work out.
 tatersprout
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/8/2014 8:38:23 PM
Thread search is your friend.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/8/2014 11:05:00 PM
The only issues that I have encountered is when a woman wishes to spank me.
She tragically learns it is very painful to spank a gluteus maximus crafted of solid steel.
Other than that cautionary advice, have fun! ;-)
 MsMicki
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 4:44:25 AM

Somebody has daddy issues.

spoken like someone that has never had a good , fun spanking!!
Last thought on my mind when my man smacks my a$$ is my daddy! LOL
 SD2131
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/9/2014 4:47:39 AM
Not into spankings unless in the heat of passion...
 MsMicki
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 5:01:33 AM

I don't actually have to personally experience something bizarre that holds less than zero interest for me just to prove to myself that I'm not missing out on something "fun".

bizarre? daddy issues?
sounds much more like a judgement than an opinion......
No one said YOU had to try it or enjoy it......just pointing out the "diagnosis" is a bit off this time doc........
 Spifflog
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 5:36:35 AM
Wow!

If you really think some fun spanking means someone has "daddy issues" and is "bizarre" than you need to get out more. Missionary only for you too I'd presume?

Spanking is harmless and fun! And a real turn on to a lot of people. Power exchange is at the root of a lot of our sexuality. This is a great place to move beyond the standard.

As for this being redundant, I'm guessing we aren't going to break a lot of new ground years into this forum. You either need to rekindle a zombie thread, or repeat a thread. What do you want folks to do??
 Dan198508
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/9/2014 5:38:25 AM
Why is everyone saying daddy issues lol it has nothing to do with the fkn dad. It's just pain increasing her serotonin/norepinephrine so that when dopamine complements afterwards the orgasm is more intense.

In fact, if your dad spanked you when you were a child he should have been arrested for carrying out a sexual BDSM act on a child. Spanking is a sex act.

I had a class mate like that in school, he was 13, he said every time his mother would touch him he would moan, ask for more and rub his pants. His mom never laid a finger on him ever since lol. We were laughing about it in school.
 thompson1919
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/9/2014 6:12:24 AM

I don't actually have to personally experience something bizarre that holds less than zero interest for me just to prove to myself that I'm not missing out on something "fun".

OMG whatever floats your boat.

I understand. Alcoholic granny trannys have it rough trying to get sex to begin with much less keep a random dude you pick up at a bar to stick around long enough to experiment with anything sexual.
 Spifflog
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 6:35:29 AM

In fact, if your dad spanked you when you were a child he should have been arrested for carrying out a sexual BDSM act on a child. Spanking is a sex act.

Spanking CAN be a sex act.

It CAN also be a form of punishment.

The two don't necessarily have to meet. I think you are taking a very, very odd detour there.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/9/2014 7:02:21 AM
A little spanking along with pulling hair can be fun in the heat of passion. But I find it more fun when you include "Language." You can spank her b u tt, and ask her "Does it make your **** wet?" And she tells you "Yes, it makes my **** wet." "How wet?" "Really wet."
And you spank her again before any penetration.

This could be fun, but I have a caveat and that is that I am not into S&M. So I would have a hard time escalating this type of stuff. A little bit of it is fun. But then it's back to the regular show of penetration, slow, fast, deep, shallow, ball bagging.
 Spifflog
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 7:50:58 AM
I think it's hilarious that some people are in a tizzy that I said "daddy issues". Why would it bother anyone unless there were some subconscious aspect of it that were true.

Didn't see anyone in a 'tizzy.' I think most thought it odd that a 54 year old woman interested enough to be in a sex forum is still uptight enough to think harmless spanking means someone has daddy issues.

And at what age do people stop using silly emoticons?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/9/2014 10:50:48 AM
They are fun when I'm doling them out...not a fan of getting em.
 Supersoulson
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/9/2014 11:00:47 AM

Didn't see anyone in a 'tizzy.' I think most thought it odd that a 54 year old woman interested enough to be in a sex forum is still uptight enough to think harmless spanking means someone has daddy issues.

+1 if one is that much of a PRUDE that they consider a spanking to be " weird " then why not just skip the topic altogether ?

Oh yeah, for some the sole purpose of participating in this forum is being a judgmental , snarky old beeyatch.

Carry on.
 sigungq
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 2:34:23 PM
I guess some people need a good spanking sometimes. I know several women that act like a bratty little sister, and definitely need it. ;-)
 gtomustang
Msg: 17
I spank it often
Posted: 12/9/2014 5:04:35 PM
to be frank, if a woman wants a good paddlin', she'd have to say something, it wouldn't occur to me. And we all know how much women love to kill spontaneousness by spelling things out.
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2014 7:07:05 PM

But sure, a similar principle is when people feel a heightened sense of excitement from oxygen deprivation at the moment of orgasm.

Uhm........NO.......this is not a similiar experience/principle!!
One has nothing to do with the other, either physically or mentally!
But one would actually have to have experience with them to actually know the difference, now wouldn't they?!!

Your arm chair psycho-analyzing is falling on deaf ears here.......
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 19
I spank it often
Posted: 12/10/2014 8:26:30 AM

to be frank, if a woman wants a good paddlin', she'd have to say something, it wouldn't occur to me. And we all know how much women love to kill spontaneousness by spelling things out.

We can learn so much as we get older or enter some interesting relationships. A couple of relationships back the sex got really lame, so I bought a book about how to improve sex in a relationship. One of the exercises was to verbalize what you wanted to do and what you wanted done to you. That relationship ended and move forward a couple of years. In my current relationship I decided to include verbalization as part of our foreplay. We tell each other things that we have liked the other do, or things that we want to do to the other. It's quite hot. Not only that, but after one exhaustive session, it's an awesome way to reawaken the other one.

So I love it when women spell things out.
 gtomustang
Msg: 20
I spank it often
Posted: 12/10/2014 10:27:43 AM
I love it when a new lover can tell me what she likes--it shows confidence, which makes her stand out from the "lay-theres". I love it when a lover after a period of time tells me what she likes, it shows she's comfortable around me to leave her comfort zone, by sharing.

Upon reflection, I prefer those to getting my little baby butt spanked :) I'm probably too empathic to get too rough with a lady.
 Supersoulson
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/10/2014 11:03:46 AM

nobody here needs a license to post anywhere on these forums by agreeing with you first

Nobody needs a license to go to a chess club and tell everyone there how much you hate chess either but ….why bother ?

Now you go get ya one of those real good spankings, alrighty? You'll probably start feeling better right away.

OH YES !

YES !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( takes several minutes to recuperate )

....Some of us prefer VERBAL spankings…. But if you ask for one, it’s not the same because it’s not GENUINE.

So , you have to PROVOKE it wherever and whenever you see an opportunity arise .

LOL
 Cognoscenti214
Msg: 22
I spank it often
Posted: 12/11/2014 8:58:41 AM
Had a lover that had intense multiple climaxes from the surprise of when the spank would happen. I'd spank her 3 or 4 times in quick succession during intercourse. Then I'd raise my hand for another swat but stop in midair. The anticipation of the next swap set her off. She was weird, huh? ;)
 DragonBits
Msg: 23
I spank it often
Posted: 12/11/2014 10:03:26 AM

So I love it when women spell things out.

I recommend edible magic markers, helps to learn a new language and is erotic at the same time.
 DragonBits
Msg: 24
I spank it often
Posted: 12/11/2014 10:10:34 AM

Upon reflection, I prefer those to getting my little baby butt spanked :) I'm probably too empathic to get too rough with a lady.

au contraire mon frère

Being empathic means you should be more in tune with your partners desire or lack of desire for spanking or getting more rough. You should enjoy it if she enjoys it.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 25
I spank it often
Posted: 12/11/2014 12:59:47 PM
Spankings are welcomed and preferred but I'd be just as fine if he rather be moral and ethical about it all. I'll live, lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..