Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Uk profile revier?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Uk profile revier?Page 1 of 1    
24 people looked but no response! I am not a female which i think is the perspective you really need but as no one else is replying here's my thoughts. It looks fine to me. Could do with photos other than selfies. The last line about replying to your profile is pointless, people are not replying to anything, just looking. Does that help?
 billybonds
Msg: 3
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/14/2014 2:52:27 AM
Hi Op,
I think instead of a few extra pounds, why don't you describe yourself as big boned. There is no such
thing as a bad looking man..... just a lazy man. I read this the other day and have now twisted it for you,
Nigel. Is your hair really black ? Because I think it's a lighter shade of black, so blackish would be
more truthful. I love the Christmas tree photo and your photography one...can't choose the best one of you.
You do need a lady's eye, pronto. However if you are getting some replies that does put you at odds with
all of pof humanity, so well done you. But I do think the form on here is to plead an ignored rate of 117% .
Mathematical pedants please do restrain yourselves. Get new sunglasses, I did , and now I'm told, by myself,
that I look like a younger, taller, Tom Cruise. Your username sucks, try lovegod69. I'd abolish your age settings
as I think they do more harm than good and that last bit, entreating bikini clad girls who are not interested in
you to registered their disinterest, smacks of prison.

edit.... Sorry Nigel... lovegod70 is still available

more edit ..... forgot fishpaste, schoolboy error .
I'm 8' 5" and one half inch tall....
It doesn't scan Light ....
 Jo van
Msg: 5
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/14/2014 7:51:46 AM
Well..... Where to start......

I see absolutely no mentions or pictures of FISH.
-And what's this site called again..?
-There's a clue there, somewhere.
Chicks dig the fishes.
It's why they've joined.
They expect fish.
And they want "plenty" of it.

Next, and this is a more general 'tip', for any would-be lotharios;
get some (more, if you have some already?) tattoos.

I, myself, personally, have a full-sized photo', of my face, tattooed onto my face.
I wasn't sure I liked it, at first, but my many 'friends' and well-wishers tell me; "it emphacises your features", and who am I to argue.>?

-Perhaps a nice photo of a long-dead grandparent, on your lower abdomen..?
I saw a "lady" on here, some time ago, asking for a prophile revier, and she had a portrait of her deceased father, almost full-sized, tattooed on her back.
You could see the family resemblance all right, though to be fair, his moustache was better.

I feel sure that any ladies performing the selfless act of Horatio on you, would appreciate an eye-level portrait of your Granny, smiling in benign encouragement, just as I would have surely appreciated having a lady's dead dad, watching me, making those sorts of 'special', "evil" faces, which you only get to pull, when the recipient of one's enthusiastic thrusting, is facing in the opposite direction... (I would have given him a "thumbs up". )
Just a thought....
HTH
 GrouchoMinx
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/15/2014 9:25:49 AM
I've seen plenty worse, sounds nice and friendly :-)

Last PIC is cutest, no. 7, use this as main PIC;
Change hair from 'black' to grey or mixed;
Get rid of Xmas tree, it made me sad;
Don't like sunglasses and people with backs to you;
In two minds about the selfie in the mirror - avoid bathroom shots and/or obscured face shots, taking flash into mirror (eek!), you can do by positioning correctly on tripod so camera doesn't appear. On the other hand your Nikon looks like a nice piece of kit, personally I prefer Canon - you could flip it in Photoshop so reflection is right-reading :-);
Maybe mention music/bands you've seen/like/hate?

Don't get a fish!
 andy1961
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/24/2014 11:44:37 PM
Well, I didn't see it before you obviously made changes, but it looks pretty good to me.
However...

One final little request - if you do read this but aren't interested, that's cool. It would be super if you could just drop me a reply saying "not interested". it just makes things easier! thanks so much and if so I wish you all the best

I would take that last paragraph out - it reeks of desperation. If a woman doesn't reply you should take that as your answer and move on. Web dating is a harsh business - good and bad manners are basically irrelevant.

All the best.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/30/2014 7:34:15 AM
I had to go back to look for that plaster, didn't spot it first time around. The OP's view count must have gone up a lot even if it is just us. And with all that brilliant advice probably buried under mountains of emails from gorgeous hot chicks - you owe us!
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Uk profile revier?
Posted: 12/30/2014 8:01:50 AM
>>>>>> goes off to bung loads of plasters on his head to make him look more well`ard ! :O)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Uk profile revier?