Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Looking for some advice on my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blueguy99881
Msg: 2
Looking for some advice on my profilePage 1 of 1    
Profile review is a start. And face it, unless u look like a male model or rich, your gonna struggle getting a date off of here. Facts are facts. Don't listen to the naive ladies say otherwise. They are lying.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Looking for some advice on my profile
Posted: 12/22/2014 12:17:47 AM
dude profile reviews forum is here: http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum94.aspx
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/22/2014 12:33:24 PM
Never talk about being curled up on the sofa watching a movie. Almost all guys say this That and that they love to make people laugh. Read other men's profiles..and avoid the oft repeated cliches.

I like your look, but some more photos..and especially ones where you are SMILING make a big difference. Look approachable and friendly.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2014 3:33:35 PM
I'll give you some advice; it's "piqued", not "peaked".
 boredchika28
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/22/2014 5:23:26 PM
I think your profile is fantastic but you've only been here a few months so don't start to worry just yet. Also, don't wait for women to come to you. Send messages. Send a lot of messages. Just say hi, if you want to really grab someone's attention read their profile and talk about something that interests you or you have in common. You won't get a response to every message but you should get at least a few.
 9998jeremy
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/22/2014 10:33:48 PM
Bud you seem desperate and like you'd take anything that would have you. Try to eliminate all negative stuff about yourself and be proud to be who you are and act like you're the prize. Also more pics doing different things that show you have a life help.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Looking for some advice on my profile