Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > revisited thread / unanswered      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 1
revisited thread / unansweredPage 1 of 1    
I never got the answers I was looking for. Guess I posted too man times.

Thanks in advance everyone. Even you cool dude.

Forgot about the 200 letter limit.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16319257.aspx

OK girls, I don't want my opinion to be labeled because I am a guy,
so could you check out the "Ask a Guy" category and see if you recognize any patterns,
in regards to the questions asked by the girls who originally posted the question?

Are they reasonable questions?
Are they questions that common sense couldn't have answered?
Are they naive?
Are they questions that are deep?

Honestly, take a look and give us your take.
Please give examples with your opinion.
 DietFree
Msg: 2
view profile
History
revisited thread / unanswered
Posted: 12/30/2014 1:47:48 PM
I posted man times, too (whatever that means).
 OneKewlDood
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/30/2014 2:04:59 PM
Are you looking for some kind of Venn Diagram, or are you going to use Regression Analysis to predict the next question posted?
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2014 2:28:53 PM
Awesome and his sock puppet blue guy are busy in Momma's basement.

This guy is the ultimate insecure wiener.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/30/2014 3:13:16 PM

Awesome and his sock puppet blue guy are busy in Momma's basement.

Or is Awesome blueguy’s sock puppet? Hm….
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/30/2014 4:56:59 PM
The only thing blue balls has to do with sock puppets are the sock puppets he uses to relieve his blue balls while alone in the basement.

Sciencetreker, that isn't what is going on when I am in your Momma's basement.

You people are all so easy to hook.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/31/2014 5:14:49 AM
Forum posters make up a very small percentage of all of POF users, so spotting any trend in the forums is hardly conclusive proof of a trend among the general public.

Besides, I was taught to worry about my own actions. I fail to see how you making a point about shallow females is going to help you in any meaningful way. I see shallow men a plenty, but seeing as I am not into shallow men, I really don't care what they get up to.
 kj521
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/31/2014 5:20:49 AM
"You people are all so easy to hook."

Nah.....I 'm just waiting for you to entertain me....and hoping you have better than "Your Momma" jokes!

I already get enough of that from my middle school aged children.....

So what else have you got? :)
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/31/2014 6:41:37 AM
Yes, you folks are easy to hook. Otherwise you would not reply that you are not and try to hurl back an insult.

tickle_me_pank, posts 7 thru 12 have disappeared before I came back so I have no idea what they were about. A hint about what you offered your service for?

Since there have been a slew of posts by someone called TheeBlackArchangel deleted and nothing showing in the deleted threads or deleted posts pages I must assume that the profile was quickly and completely nuked by the site administrators. Nothing with that username comes up in a search of the Last 100 Deleted Post thread that are posts deleted by moderators (past forum mods and current event mods). Also, nothing on moderator deleted or user voted off threads show up on the Deleted Threads page. Only when the profile is totally nukedby administration do the posts, threads, and profile all disappear without a trace like the user never existed.

This TheeBlackArchangel person must have been the missing posts on this thread since the last thread showing up as one he posted in. See this page for the list of threads he posted in:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/user/TheeBlackArchangel.aspx

Now, for full disclosure. I am not the original awesomefiftyman. When I read the post by Eternityboresome and Ouij2025 in the original Pattern Recognition thread about him being deleted I got the idea to spoof the username and use it to add to my forum posting names. Since he was even a bigger azz than my other names (my opinion) I figured I already had a lot of you pissed off from the get-go. He even pissed me off! Since he enjoyed attacking two of my names so much I thought I would totally piss off him by claiming the username before he reclaimed it.

My hope right now is that the original awesomefiftyman was the quickly deleted TheeBlackArchangel who had all his posts completely nuked without a trace. I just wish I saw everything he posted here. If anyone may have caught a screen shot post a link. If not, oh well, my mission was a success.

This all sounded like fun but has quickly become boring. Besides, I am content with believing the deleted posts were him reacting to my use of the name. I also hope he saw how I described him in the profile bios.

Like I said, this alter ego is boring me. So I am now closing the spoofed profile and will slink back to my other alter ego(s).

Kj521, hint: if you reply at all to these posts, you are hooked. Non-hooked posters do not reply. Really simple, isn’t it. That’s all I got.

To the original awesomefiftyman… You can have your name back now. But you will need to wait until Saturday or Sunday to start posting. Enjoy.

And my job is done.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Troll you later.

kj521
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/31/2014 6:53:51 AM
"Kj521, hint: if you reply at all to these posts, you are hooked. Non-hooked posters do not reply. Really simple, isn’t it. That’s all I got."

No Darling.....it simply means I was bored! But I will give you credit for trolling a troll....that was somewhat more entertaining!

Have a wonderful New Year!
 earwigs_have_wings
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/31/2014 9:35:55 AM
Reading this thread confirms I have a comprehension problem.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/31/2014 9:39:06 AM
Happy New Year 2015 to y'all! :-)
 bobby_z_man
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/31/2014 9:40:14 AM

I am not the original awesomefiftyman.

Good one! But the fact that you chose to single me out in your fist post as the awesome-one gives me a good idea as to at least one of your former, and lifetime banned, “alter egos”. (Old history from posting from one of my former profiles and one of yours too.) Just happy you haven’t otherwise targeted me for trolling with your current postings. Outside this thread that is.

I have to say, I too am a bit interested in what this Archangel you reference has posted. Tons of postings in a few short hours and then vaporized. Hmmm. I wonder.

To both you and the other awesomefiftyman, have a safe, happy, healthy, and less angered New Year!
Can’t say I’ll miss the posts though.

EDIT:
Was composing while earwigs and eric posted.
Happy New Year to everyone else too!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > revisited thread / unanswered