Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles Workshop      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coolbigdaddydc
Msg: 1
Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles WorkshopPage 1 of 1    
BigNate.org Presents

Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles Conference 2015

The 2015 Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles Conference will provide singles with opportunities to meet new people and make new friends, participate in small group activities, attend meaningful workshops, and be spiritually uplifted. With a wide variety of activities and singles like you, you are sure to have an amazing experience.

We will discuss:

What vibe are you putting out in the atmosphere?
Law of Attraction
Qualifying a potential mate.
Dating 101
Avoiding dating and relationship pit falls.
Confront deep rooted issues that may prevent you from relationship.
Gain freedom in relationships and vulnerability.
Learn to do relationships well, whether in friendship, dating or preparing for marriage
Learn how to love yourself so you may allow others to love you

Plus much more.

Dating can be time consuming, intimidating, or somewhat nerve racking. Come out to this fantastic event and walk away with new way to appraoch dating and relationships.

DOORS OPEN AND REGISTRATION STARTS 2:30.

We will start promptly at 3 pm!!!

For More Info call or text 202-760-6301 or email: BigNateMurrell@gmail.com

The cost for this event is FREE. YOU MUST RSVP.

Light Lunch will be served.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/why-cant-i-find-a-good-mate-tickets-15129456612
 ebonyang
Msg: 2
Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles Workshop
Posted: 12/25/2015 7:17:51 AM
where is the worshop going to be?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Why Can't I Find A Good Mate? Singles Workshop