Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 2016 guess.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DameWrite
Msg: 1
view profile
History
2016 guess.Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Hillary to win. ( no competition needed)

For the show...

Jeb ? nope. Rand? super close. Romney? lagging behind.

Who then will take on Hillary and hubby ?

Mike Pence for the greedos!!

(he will step in... late, when needed).

Not that any of it actually matters, but a good show will be put on so voters think they have some say.

Anyway, that's my call. Yours?
 calguy14
Msg: 2
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 2:04:01 AM
Jeb Bush is the only man that can lead the Republicans back to relevance.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 3
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 2:38:52 AM
Jeb Bush is the only man that can lead the Republicans back to relevance?

Try Ron Paul, but you would only know that if you knew anything about history and polysci

The GOP has been hijacked since Regan started spread his idiocy through it. And probably prior to that even, I don't know exactly when the GOP started going down hill per say, but I know Regan and Nixon really brought the corruption to the core of the party.

Lincoln would be rolling in his grave if he knew what the GOP stood for these days. There is nothing grand about the GOP today, only petty.
 kj521
Msg: 4
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 4:08:25 AM
"Hillary to win. ( no competition needed)"

Really? Why does it have to be Hilary?

I am all set to change my vote to democrat if we can have Biden!

I think the country needs him right now.....not only would he be unifying but down right hilarious in the top dog position! Not kidding.....
 calguy14
Msg: 5
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:03:12 AM
@vector
Who says voters know anything about history and political science?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 6
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:57:14 AM

Try Ron Paul, but you would only know that if you knew anything about history and polysci

You would also have to look past the fact he is a racist.
 DameWrite
Msg: 7
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 9:37:30 AM
I really don't think Ron Paul is going to be running, his son is, Rand Paul for the republicans. Libertarian's are out.

If Jeb runs, you can count on Cheney pulling the strings again and if by slim chance he gets in...war. (not that it isn't happening now but I'm talking ww3.).

Biden likes war too. Romney is a loopie and belongs in a bin.

Hillary shouldn't have the power she'll have, so voting for greens or Rand may just keep her in check because she's got a hate on for Putin and that may drive her to war 3 as well.

If you really want to see who wants to run the country, place your bets on banksters vs money and oil tygoons.

In my books, it's all a charade because with the crowd control weapons they can use, I'm thinking they don't have to care what the population thinks.

I see Hillary vs. Pence as the puppets in place to keep the lie going. ( that it isn't corporations that really rule.)

NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 8
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 11:49:51 AM
Hillary is the front runner now - and that is why I do NOT think she will win.

When was the last time the front runner, 2 years in advance, even won their party's nomination?
 daynadaze
Msg: 9
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 2:20:08 PM
I really don't know, this will be a confusing time for me, I'll have to read and listen closely. When Hillary was making a bid last time, I thought I would be for her, but as I listened to her, I was turned off, so I don't know how that will go for me this time. I sat through a lot of the GOP bullshitting last time, as my mother is the queen of Fox News fixation, and I found these candidates to be awful. I don't take my voting lightly, so I don't often jump on someone's bandwagon, and I don't just vote for the Democrat either. I take all this info in, and sadly it's getting harder as my brain sinks, then when time to vote, I go with my gut. So right now, it's a no for the lot of them.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 10
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:17:09 PM
poster #3 says:

The GOP has been hijacked since Regan started spread his idiocy through it. And probably prior to that even, I don't know exactly when the GOP started going down hill per say, but I know Regan and Nixon really brought the corruption to the core of the party.

Lincoln would be rolling in his grave if he knew what the GOP stood for these days. There is nothing grand about the GOP today, only petty.

^Well said!

The party has become co-opted by conservative idealogogues of all stripes (anti-immigrationists; xenophobes; puritanical fundamentalists, not to mention all the rabid gun-huggers and similar misfits) who are beholden to the whims of big industries whose goal is [and always have been] the so-called bottom line.

While the democratic party is far from pristine, it still tries to safeguard the interests of those whose voices have been muted, and is the only refuge for the fair minded and the benevolent (those who refuse to see a fellow human being only for what he is worth to his industry, and little else).

Hilary would not have any problem winning if she chose Bill as her running mate for VP.
That ticket would be a guaranteed win!!!!
 aj7125
Msg: 11
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:28:43 PM
Still too early on the republican side. The democrats better hope they have more then Hillary in the primaries.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 12
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:31:05 PM
You would also have to look past the fact he is a racist

He actually isn't racist - that was a political ploy by the republican party to make him seem racist. Where a racist person donated to his campaign - and it was publicized and completely made to be something it wasn't.

His argument was how can he quality control ALL of the people who donate? The big thing was he accepted the money.

Obvious ploy, disgusting political action by the GOP - on par as always.

Thanks Yule - you know whats up - constitutional right of equality, and conservative spending. It is the foundation of the GOP.

And Dame - yes Ron is done running, his son has to take the reigns now. But I don't care who you are, if you argue Ron Pauls thinking then you argue what the GOP really stands for, or stood for. Only to be swayed by the idea it is conservative today. The GOP is for the 1% .... that is all - if you think the GOP is out to save the every man - you're dead wrong.

DameWrite
Msg: 13
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:35:41 PM
Can Bill be vp? Legally? She may pick someone else so she doesn't make it like a woman can't go at it alone.

Obama for secratery of state?

Rand Paul may get the republicans back in the running.

I'd vote green if I could and thought it mattered.

I think they are ALL for the 1%, and so do many.

I'm curious about the turn out in 2016.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 14
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 5:45:13 PM

He actually isn't racist - that was a political ploy by the republican party to make him seem racist. Where a racist person donated to his campaign - and it was publicized and completely made to be something it wasn't

So the republican party created his newsletter and then figured out a way to funnel the profits to him?

That is some straight up ninja sh*t right there.
 calguy14
Msg: 15
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 6:05:50 PM
I doubt Jeb Bush will be stupid enough to get mixed up with Cheney.Jeb has the backing of Wall Street biggies.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 16
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 6:53:34 PM
Yes both the dems and the republicans are for the 1% - its a lose lose situation, 3rd parties don't generate enough voting steam. But ironically dems are the lesser of the evils.

No the republican party created a stunt that highlighted a guy who was racist who funded Ron Pauls campaign. And they made it out to look like he was somehow racist because he accepted money from the guy. The point is, its dirty pool - and its pathetic because they are afraid.
 DameWrite
Msg: 17
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 7:20:43 PM
Hillary and Bill have Chelsea, they are going to want to be remembered as the best so that they don't fck it up for when their daughter runs. So yeah, I can understand why you'd say the lesser of two evils.

Rand Paul would be the lesser of all evils if voting republican.

Voting Green could get america on track with what your kids/grandkids etc. really need and will need.

Electoral reform is what is desperately needed.
 calguy14
Msg: 18
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 8:20:09 PM
@skoochie
Again skoochie,the Koch backed Walker is the Rep you would love to see.Koch Brothers Exposed.The liberal media would have a field day.Quit thinking a hard right candidate will get the nod,they must move towards the center.
 DameWrite
Msg: 19
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 9:08:57 PM
They should move towards center but they'll wait, bring in a good looking Pence, lib him up a bit and fake like they are actually going to do what the people want.

Rand will not get air time, he'll get cut off in debates, get accused of something and there is a possoblity the american people will fall for it. Same thing that happened to Ron Paul.

I still say Pence vs Hillary unless young people get out to vote.

btw the koch bros like Pence too and so do the jewish rich. Scary, scary.
 gingerosity
Msg: 20
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/14/2015 11:35:40 PM

Hillary and Bill have Chelsea

Jeb Bush

Rand Paul

Can someone please explain to an outsider in a more meritocratic society how political dynasties have so much legitimacy in the eyes of US voters? Is it just celebrity culture and branding, or do people there actually believe outstanding ability and integrity are inherited?
 CTRLvector
Msg: 21
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 12:00:42 AM
You mean like the argument of what branch of military service is better? When its not what branch you're in, but what you do when you're in the branch.

I hope not.

But true GOP heritage is what made this country great. Prior to Lincoln this country was founded by racists who wanted property rights, and to not be screwed by a monarchy type rule. Where citizens are criminalized without any due process.

But they didn't give a shit about much else... So, ya know - time to declare independence and war at the same time right?

The democrats sucked a big one back in the day.
 DameWrite
Msg: 22
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 1:24:02 AM
You don't need this explained ginger you are right on. I actually believe many think it's inherited and yes, it really is because so many love the celebrity culture and branding.

Televallium does funny things and they are hooked.

Indoctri Nation?

Keep your eyes open for Cheney's daughter soon.

Its also rigged as they have the electoral college, money buys air time, voting rules keep some out, timing is everything and fear of change keeps it that way.

Why they believe voting Green won't put a good person in, is because they don't want to risk being on a side that they are TOLD will lose.

I swear they like "winning", even if it kills them.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 23
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 5:56:49 AM

No the republican party created a stunt that highlighted a guy who was racist who funded Ron Pauls campaign. And they made it out to look like he was somehow racist because he accepted money from the guy. The point is, its dirty pool - and its pathetic because they are afraid.

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the fact in the 80's and 90's he published a racist paper.

Which makes him a racist.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 24
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 6:13:57 AM
How could he publish "a" racist paper in both the 80's and the 90's?

It is slander till it is proven true. And I have seen no such paper, I have heard other republicans try and call him out for being racist, but nothing was ever brought to light.

Just like people who talk crap, and back it up with nothing, you know? It is founded on garbage, but people still believe it... sad but true.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 25
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 6:29:13 AM

How could he publish "a" racist paper in both the 80's and the 90's?

Because time moves, so once you are done with the 80's yo move to the 90's. Most 3 year olds understand this concept so it should not be that hard for you.

It is slander till it is proven true. And I have seen no such paper, I have heard other republicans try and call him out for being racist, but nothing was ever brought to light.

When you are done sticking your fingers in your ears try doing a little looking and see what you find, but until then here are a few to get you started.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078217/Ron-Paul-racist-homophobic-newsletters-Video-taking-credit.html

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/

http://www.vice.com/read/yeah-ron-paul-is-racist-after-all-sorry

etc

etc

etc
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 2016 guess.