Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Page 3      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 holby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Page 3Page 1 of 1    
And presumably
Page 4 as its
On the other side
 vlad dracul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Page 3
Posted: 1/22/2015 12:16:23 PM
Oh dear. Seems like the old currant bun has pulled a flanker and left some of the 'offenderatti' with egg on their collective faces.
After much crowing and back slapping by the no more page 3 thingy and harriet 'anyone for P.I.E' harperson it is now time for
dummy spitting.

"Page 3: The Sun brings back topless women
Campaigners dismayed by tabloid’s decision after reports 44-year-old practice had been quietly dropped"'.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/22/the-sun-topless-women-page-3

But i do find this quite chucklesome though.

"The Sun was being widely credited last night with having pulled off a brilliant bit of trolling, first appearing to kill off Page 3, then resuscitating it a week later. If the paper’s intention was to make its feminist critics look ridiculous, it succeeded. The triumphalist reaction of the anti-Page 3 campaigners, patting themselves on the back for having achieved a tremendous victory, now looks very silly indeed. A good example is this tweet by the Labour Party, quoting its glorious deputy leader:
The Labour Party ✔ @UKLabour
Follow
Glad Page 3 has gone? So are we! Congratulations to everyone who fought tirelessly to make it happen. "

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/toby-young/2015/01/was-it-us-wot-won-page-3-back/

But of course this statement by jodie marsh will not register much with the 'offenderatti' as it is an 'uncomfortable'
subject for them. Would make them istismophobic innit.

"Jodie Marsh ✔ @JodieMarsh
Follow
. @NoMorePage3 may I humbly suggest that you now put your time & effort into something that actually matters like campaigning against FGM..."
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/toby-young/2015/01/was-it-us-wot-won-page-3-back/
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Page 3
Posted: 1/22/2015 12:23:16 PM
There are too many t its everywhere, and who is their right mind wants to look at them?

there are lots of other cleavages to see. I think we should have the builders bum page with a nice hairy cleavage exposed below a singlet, in black and white you wont see many spots and the bums could be touched up after all.....

Perhaps with the legs teasingly apart so a hint of the sac of secretion could be glimpsed..

Bring it on.....

PS yes too many ti ts on here too.... choose you own definition.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Page 3
Posted: 1/22/2015 5:16:39 PM
How true, how true. There are some right tits on here. And also tits that swing to the left. There are also those hissy tits thrown by
titular type tits.
There are tits who could be described as politically minded tits and tits who care not a jot.

Conservative tits, ukip tits, green tits, the complete liberal tit and of course there are the would be conservative tits of the labour party.

There are tits who get upset because someone who shall remain nameless will not stop mentioning Paedophile Information Exchange
when mentioning grade A tit harriet 'anyone for P.I.E' harman. As if her youth could excuse her for lending support to bairns being
abused.

Yep tits of every persusion i would agree.

So if the bra fits? Wear it.

In the meantime where IS the Say No To FGM campaign and harriet 'anyone for P.I.E' harperson?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 6
Page 3
Posted: 1/24/2015 2:07:20 PM
If people are that hung up about tits, just don't buy the bloody paper!

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Page 3