Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Valentine’s express your love night out, Feb 14th 2015.      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 misterbo
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Valentine’s express your love night out, Feb 14th 2015.Page 1 of 1    
Love is in the air, so why not make it a special night out for Valentines by signing up to the Portobello Hotel Valentine’s express your love night out. Sat 14 of February at 21.30. Ah go on, you’re dying to!!! I will be there to greet you and to make sure your heartstrings are in good working order. If not sure there is plenty of music, dance and laughter to over come the heart ache and make it a night to remember.

Portobello Hotel
Dublin Ireland Dublin City
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Go to the portobello site address is just below. Go click on it to look at the map for directions to it and lots of other information
http://www.portobellohotel.ie
If there is anyone from out of town needing a place to stay just ring the Portobello hotel Telephone: +353 (0)1 475 2715 and tell them your with the event and they will give a discount for that night.

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. It is free to go to the event and free into the nightclub as well, as long as you attend before 10.30. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.

Organizers misterbo
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

1974Rebs

35thebee

anamchara

andyforyou2013

barryf15

bellshell81

Birdrose8

brunettebabe2

burningcandel

chelvet

ciziazyke

daniel.747

Danny-ss7

Deckyatpof

ebarry6

edpw03

excitedTITAS

FabLadyFi

fitmum1

Fluer

gerbles

goldilocks14

joannetraynor

Kettlebell1969

kurny2014

loveseach

misterbo

motownbeat

niceguy20001

noreen56

only1genuineguy

Phil_Coulter

pradababe2

Pretty123Woman

Prinnyy

rocky73

santrynoel

saywereoldfriends1

shanejb23

shay2054

shazfay1

stargazerdreamin

Steadyingdog

Terry1969a

tombrowneyes

Twinkleeee

usernamegone

Vik1272

vito_dublin

wordsgirl

xburke

52 people are attending
 misterbo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Valentine’s express your love night out, Feb 14th 2015.
Posted: 2/12/2015 4:40:52 AM
Hi folks. Not long now for the big Valentines meet up. OK we are meeting on the ground floor bar, at the back of the Portobello public house at 9.30. Please be advised it’s free into rain nightclub before 10.30, with a stamp from me when I greet you. After that you will have to pay so be there early. We shall be going down to nightclub at 10.30 were we will receive complementary champagne to welcome all. Cheers look forward to seen everyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Valentine’s express your love night out, Feb 14th 2015.