Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > tired of the game      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jerald32
Msg: 1
tired of the gamePage 1 of 1    
After alot of weekly conversations seems plans aremail made and discussed but nobody is really serious when it comes to the weekend, plans change or there still shopping for the same kinda guy that hurt them I'm done.
 Che216
Msg: 2
tired of the game
Posted: 1/27/2015 7:40:50 PM
I can relate. Internet dating is so random. You don't know who you're really going to meet, because a profile doesn't reveal a lot. I get disappointed after dating someone I met on here or from another dating site and it doesn't work out, and I have vowed to stop doing it before. However, it usually only takes about a week to completely forget about the last person I was dating and move on. I usually go on about 3-6 dates with each person, but in the end they are still strangers. So don't let it get to you. Just try and live in the moment and don't expect anything. After a while it starts bothering you less and less. At least from my perspective. Finding lasting relationships isn't easy. Everyone deals with this stuff. At least I had fun on those dates.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 3
tired of the game
Posted: 1/27/2015 10:08:43 PM
"At least I had fun on those dates."
This is the most important thing you can possibly learn about dating. The smartest approach to dating is this: You go on that date to enjoy yourself, if the woman doesn't show up or doesn't like you, that's HER problem. You have fun anyway.
You can go to a place where there's music and dancing, and there's always plenty of women to dance with. Your date doesn't show? Oh, well, shame on her, but the music still plays, doesn't it?
Gerald, you should have more photos. Good clear ones that show you off in different clothes, different settings.
Good luck.
 SHS24
Msg: 4
tired of the game
Posted: 1/28/2015 3:55:53 AM

Perhaps they gave you very simple directions that you were nevertheless incapable of following.

Perhaps you shall not assume things.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 5
tired of the game
Posted: 1/28/2015 6:14:45 AM
Hi, Gerald. (Spelled your name two different ways, I see.)

This is profile review. People are hesitant to take their time to help with your profile if you're jumping ship here. If you want to complain about women, there are other threads for that.

Are you staying or leaving POF?

Either way, good luck. I hope you stay.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > tired of the game