Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 1
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address CongressPage 1 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
PM Benjamin Netanyahu will address a Congress Tuesday comprised of all Republicans but with some prominent Democrats who will be AWOL, including the Vice President of the United states Joe Biden.

Some say this is a slap in the face to the Obama Administration and with some democrats being absent is a slap back at the Prime Minister and to all Israelis.

Reports are that this is a bottom of the barrel low point in U.S. - Israeli relations.

What say yee?
 Orione7
Msg: 2
PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:04:03 PM
Americans finally waking up.... we can only hope...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:05:22 PM
The earlier speeches by Benjamin Netanyahu have been very good. He is a confident Prime Minister and leader.
It is essential for U.S. foreign policy coupled with our domestic security to have a staunch ally like Israel in the region.
Israel is a friendly and pro-American country that would gladly welcome me as a tourist and visitor...even as a Christian.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:15:57 PM
We have a policy read up on it , this is just politic BS, when will any one stop and just do there job in DC , I have to ask cause I have thought about it, do you think you could be president and do a good job ??
 calguy14
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:38:35 PM
Almost anybody could do better than BO.Barry is just frustrated that he couldn't get Bibi to bend.....
 tgif111
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:57:09 PM
do you think you could be president and do a good job ??

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

in another thread I have outlined a few of my positions as President.

I truly feel that I could do a good job if I had some bipartisan support but mainly my plans are of the Republican nature. I wouldn't get much cooperation from the democrats. we are a nation evenly divided with about 3 to 4 percent independents who sway the votes.

but if I had Omni powers to do as I wish I could get this nation out of debt and back on her feet to an extent. but we have too many followers of the Kardashian Society in America now. they only think of themselves, not of our once great country.

"Ask NOT what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" is passe' and old hat now. the Kardashians have reversed it but there was a time long ago when that idea reigned supreme and Americans took it to heart. we were strong then. we are weak now...............
 cotter
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 2:30:51 PM

What say yee?
Yawn ... who wants to hear the warmonger beat his war drums?

The real question should be : Who thinks Boehner is an idiot?
 Ainen
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/2/2015 2:43:41 PM
Is fake is an evil empire funded by tens of billions of US taxpayer dollars every year.

Is fake knowingly attacked the USS Liberty, killing everyone on board.

Is fake is run by Ashkenazim with no historical ties to the Middle East.

All the Zionists should move to Russia (actual home of the Ashkenazim).

No true American would put Is fake before the USA.

Obama is Zionist, but every president from Truman on has been.
 tgif111
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/2/2015 2:53:08 PM
///////////////////Who thinks Boehner is an idiot?//////////////////////////////

i'm not his biggest fan.

I like Trey Gowdy.
 calguy14
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/2/2015 4:21:31 PM
Interesting that you post everybody died on the Liberty Ainen.Is that the latest internet drivel?Wouldn't surprise me.Really have to wonder if an alternate internet exists.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/2/2015 5:26:29 PM
It should be no secret that Netanyahu this Americans can be easily manipulated.

Netanyahu: 'America is a thing you can move very easily'
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html

That and he is scared that Iran and the USA will start talking, because that gets in his way of blowing them off the face of the Earth.

Which goes against some of the fundies in Washington, so they want to make sure that armageddon happens, so what better way to do that, than invite a war monger over to charge up the troops.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/2/2015 5:54:07 PM

What say yee?

Some say this is a slap in the face to the Obama Administration

It is.

and with some democrats being absent is a slap back at the Prime Minister and to all Israelis.

It is.

Reports are that this is a bottom of the barrel low point in U.S. - Israeli relations.

It is.

Self-serving intransigence and intolerance on both sides of the issue, leading to mistakes by all parties involved from the beginning, has caused to situation to be the mess that it is.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/2/2015 6:10:52 PM

PM Benjamin Netanyahu will address a Congress Tuesday comprised of all Republicans but with some prominent Democrats who will be AWOL, including the Vice President of the United states Joe Biden.

It was Boner who invited the PM of Israel; not the POTUS
Boner did it without Obama's permission, and is doing so simply to curry the Jewish vote (who usually vote overwhelmingly Democrat), and BN knows this!

BN is making his speech because it was hard for him to turn down
so he's gonna do his best to drive a wedge between the GOP and the Dems
as he has nothing to lose by doing so.

On the other Hand; the GOp is doing its utmost to obstruct, block, sand bag, undermine
every thing and anything that would make Obama remotely look good
even if it means putting the safety of the US at RISK (by defunding the DHS)
These are the same pple who consider themselves "patriots".

I agree with the Dems; not one of them should show up for this speech
and I believe that there are quite a few Reps who (if it were up to them) would would rather not attend
but lack the fortitude (balls) to stay away, because they fear they will be 'btich-slapped' by Boner & Co if they don't partake.
 cold_coffee
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:13:06 PM
Obama is Israel's **** there's no doubt about that. But the United States would be crazy to attack Iran.

In the time it takes the United States to nuke Iran they will have destroyed the entire Persian Gulf's oil production. Leaving Vladimir Putin as undisputed master of the world's energy supply. There is no way the defence establishment would allow something like that to happen regardless of who the President is.

What's going to happen is we're going to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons because there's nothing we can do about it. And then Iran will start to export their large natural gas reserves. And we'll have no choice but to do business with them. And Israel is going to have to learn that it can no longer get what it wants by starting wars with unarmed civilians and making demands of the American people.
 raxarsr
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:46:30 PM
please site 1 war israel started.......just 1.........i'll even settle on a skirmish
 cotter
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 9:21:20 PM
Message 14 ...
What's going to happen is we're going to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons because there's nothing we can do about it.
Actually, turn about is fair play.

We let Israel build nuclear weapons (they sort of got rid of the guy who would have kept them from it) ... so who are we to stop others from building nuclear weapons? We have our own and are doing nothing to get rid our ours.

The Iranians are helping the Iraqis go after ISIS. What are the Israelis doing to help? Hmmmm ... NOTHING!!!!

And then Iran will start to export their large natural gas reserves.
Sounds like something the EU could use ... when Ukraine (Putin) stops sending them fuel.

And Israel is going to have to learn that it can no longer get what it wants by starting wars with unarmed civilians and making demands of the American people.
Are you kidding?

All they have to do is piss the terrorists off enough to attack us (once again) for our support of Zionist "greedo/killing/stealing sprees" ... and we're stoooopid enough to go start (illegal) wars for them. We are their mistress ... just waiting to serve and accommodate them.

We send them billions so they can kill the Palestinians and steal their water and land. I have seen "Uncle Sam" sitting on the bulldozers that plow Palestinian homes to debris ... killing the occupants while doing so. Uncle Sam gives a sh1t about that ... as long as they are allowed to blow dollars up the Zionists' a$$.

Our congressional resident "X-tians" need "the land of milk and honey" for their Apocalypse/Armageddon. They'll do anything they can to gain entry there. They're so stoooopid that they don't realize that BN will never allow anyone in Israel that isn't "jewish" ... or at least "Zionist".
 calguy14
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:29:02 AM
@cotter
And if they succeeded in destroying Israel then Rome would be next.You just don't get it do you?If the Spaniards didn't drive them out the Muslim invaders would likely have completely overun Europe and made them harabs.Just like they did in North Africa.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:37:07 AM

please site 1 war israel started.......just 1.........i'll even settle on a skirmish

Depends on what you mean by "started." They attacked first in 1967, following the same thinking the US was led into for the second invasion of Iraq.

I agree with those who recognize that this about-to-happen political stage show is a classic example of various uncoordinated politicians with different and only vaguely related agendas, all performing tricks for public consumption. Nothing more.

Republicans are playing at what they have been doing for the last two decades at least: pretending that the Democrats are committing dastardly and disastrous acts which will shortly lead to the downfall of all that is good and Holy, while proposing absolutely no viable alternative course themselves.

Netanyahu is promoting his own political popularity, and trying to make more friends with future American politicians who he expects help from going forward.

Major Democrats wont attend, because they know that the Republicans plan to show any and all Democrats who do show up and politely applaud on TV, claiming that "Obama's own party doesn't support his foreign policy."

And of course, the wide array of left,center, right and completely nuts news programs are all blowing the whole thing out of all proportion in all directions, because it sells advertising space and time to make Americans worry about stuff.
 cotter
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:42:14 AM
Message 17 ...
@cotter
And if they succeeded in destroying Israel then Rome would be next.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Who are you inferring is going to "destroy" Israel? And then move on to Rome? The Palestinians?

Listen, the Zionist "greedo/killers" can take care of themselves and now BN wants to come over here and tell us what to do ... tell us who we can negotiate with. Israel is the problem, not Iran.

On another note ... I think Iran has a right to defend themselves from Israeli bullying. We see what Israel is doing to the Palestinians ... who is to say they will not do the same to the Iranians.

Again, the Iranians are helping Iraqis go after ISIS ... what is ISRAEL doing to help?
 calguy14
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:03:39 AM
They aren't doing anything with ISIS because no matter what they do it will become bloodlust for the maniacal Muslims.You know that.

Iranians should quit trying to plan nuclear events.They could end up with some unplanned nuclear events and this can ruin your entire day.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:07:32 AM

Iranians should quit trying to plan nuclear events.They could end up with some unplanned nuclear events and this can ruin your entire day.

Speaking of nukes, has the Israeli government disclosed their nuclear stockpile?

Have they joined the NPT and or allowed UN inspectors to verify their claims?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:12:58 AM
Welcome, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu! Welcome to the United States!
It is almost like a guest State of the Union address with the enthusiastic clapping and shaking hands.

How wonderful to be an American and witness our ally being shown such courtesy and friendship.
What a landmark third time for him to be giving a much-anticipated speech.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:18:44 AM

What a landmark third time for him to be giving a much-anticipated speech.

Yes, like the last time Netanyahu addressed congress with calling for the bringing down of Saddam Hussein before he developed nuclear weapons.

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/iraq-2002-iran-2012-compare-and-contrast-netanyahu-s-speeches-1.468213

Also should not be forgotten that he also said this:

"Don't worry about the Americans, we easily maneuver them' - 'This is how I deliberately sabotaged the Oslo Accords' - 'We plan to strike Palestinians several times, so hard the pain will be unbearable"

http://www.sott.net/article/283603-Netanyahu-caught-on-tape-in-2001-Dont-worry-about-the-Americans-we-easily-maneuver-them-This-is-how-I-deliberately-sabotaged-the-Oslo-Accords-We-plan-to-strike-Palestinians-several-times-so-hard-the-pain-will-be-unbearable
 Orione7
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:26:38 AM
Are European leaders given such an ass kiss reception by right wingers?
Just wondering.... since you share dna.
 cotter
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:07:59 AM
Oh goodie ... beating the war drums to attack Iran. BN basically accused Iran of everything the Zionist "greedo/killers" have been up to.

We have nukes and we go around invading sovereign nations. What kind of example are we setting?

Where do we get the right to tell any other country they can't have weapons to protect themselves against the power-hungry Zionist "greedo/killers"?

BN is a despicable piece of shyt. Boehner inviting him just shows what a piece of shyt he is too.

Again, the Iranians are helping Iraqis go after ISIS ... what is ISRAEL doing to help?

WE give them billions and they just keep killing and killing and stealing more and more.

BN spends thousands on his hair ... our tax dollars hard at work! He probably wants to look perfect while he views the footage of all the Palestinians his IDF are murdering ... probably wants to be sure no hair is out of place as he watches the footage of his buddies bulldozing the Palestinian homes with the Palestinians still inside.

Pfffft ... BN is nothing but a piece of shyt and it's embarrassing that our elected officials gave him the time of day.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > PM Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress