Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > How is my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
How is my profile?Page 1 of 1    
If you're getting responses, what seems to be the problem?

In the meantime -

You need photos where you're actually smiling.
Replace the photos of you inside the car with pictures of you actually maybe doing something - from a recent holiday? event?

The Interests are generic. Replace those with one or two-word specific examples. What about a favourite sport/team, cuisine, dessert, holiday spot, author, local attraction, comedian... Give your viewer something to work with.

You could easily expand on the profile to show more personality. But - again, if you are getting responses, why not work with those first?

ps - the headline you are using is a huge grammar error. Please do change it.
 Ainen
Msg: 3
How is my profile?
Posted: 3/26/2015 7:51:49 AM
Yes, if your profile is working, don't change, but it might work even better if you correct the errors. Your about me has some in addition to the headline. The last line can go. Many profiles end with the needless "message me".
 tennistown
Msg: 4
How is my profile?
Posted: 3/26/2015 9:18:03 AM

How is my profile?

Personality Type: Adventurer

Your pictures don't look adventurous?
Only one taken outside.
And in that one
it looks like you got caught
pilfering pennies from a fountain pool.

Plus an adventurer with only four interests?
Add at least two more, even better with 9 total.

I only put six interests in my profile,
and have regretted not including three more.
Good luck.
 tennistown
Msg: 5
Improve my profile?
Posted: 6/1/2015 1:50:23 PM
MCL4 asked 06-01-2015

Improve my profile?

Not that many females on here reply back or anything but I was wondering what else can I do to fix up the profile a little? I've been on one date here and right now I'm unsure where the relationship stands right now.

You have a peculiar sentence in the middle of your "About Me".

sadly I've not had great luck in women who are not serious and want to play game..

It's confusing to read with the double negative.
I think I know what you mean.
But, I'm not sure what you wrote
is what you meant to say.

If that information is important to have on your profile,
I would suggest rewriting it, to read more succinctly.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > How is my profile?