Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > HELP! How do I contact administrator of site???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Talltexan2u
Msg: 3
view profile
History
HELP! How do I contact administrator of site???Page 1 of 1    
POF Is having some issues, every time I try to send a message, it erases my messages.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 4
HELP! How do I contact administrator of site???
Posted: 3/27/2015 5:41:10 PM
Lets trouble shoot here.
1/ Do your messages include your gmail address?
2/ A string of numbers which may be construed as a phone number?
3/ Any word or phrase which may be construed as of a sexual nature?

4/ Messages to people outside the +/- 14 year age difference?
5/ Multiple copied and pasted messages a day?
6/ Are you taking into consideration the mail restrictions?

How long has your inability to successfully send a message gone on for?
 EnjoyLife6262
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/7/2019 2:13:43 PM
I am having trouble signing in ..I put in my acc.. and password and it says...URL REJECTED...CAN YOU HELP...THANKS
 back_again4917
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2019 5:04:54 PM
Look at all the threads about people not being able to log into the dating sight and yet they log into the forums like you did.

It appears that the most often suggested fix is to disable any VPN and proxy you are running. Those are also the only suggestion that people have replied to that report it as being their fix.

You can try contacting POF at CSR@pof.com but apparently they never reply other than canned replays.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > HELP! How do I contact administrator of site???