Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Mayhem Night Out May 2      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 misterbo
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Mayhem Night Out May 2Page 1 of 1    
Mayday Mayday come and celebrate May bank holiday on Saturday the second by signing up to another great event night out in the Portobello Hotel. Big meeting place, with great dance area’s both upstairs and downstairs. With the best of the eighties and nineties music to test your dancing feet. What are you waiting for - so sign in now for a summer night of fun.

Portobello Hotel
Dublin Ireland Dublin City
33 South Richmond Street
Dublin 2
Ireland

Go to the portobello site address is just below. Go click on it to look at the map for directions to it and lots of other information
http://www.portobellohotel.ie
If there is anyone from out of town needing a place to stay just ring the Portobello hotel Telephone: +353 (0)1 475 2715 and tell them your with the event and they will give a discount for that night.

Its an over thirties place and I will greet you on arrival. It will be an eighties,nineties music and dance there. It is free to go to the event and free into the nightclub as well, as long as you attend before 10.30. I think it will be well suited for many of the members here and I know ye will enjoy yourselves tremendously well.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

ammaher

Amokay

annielittle

barneylouth

bellshell81

boldrini

brunettebabe2

catcorolla

cheekychops1971

chriscb1

conman69r

daniel.747

Dellydelight

Dippedinsauceimdaboss

Dub4exile

DubRose30

dunser38

eileenda

elpedro

fiona05

fop2

Gary411973

gerbles

goonyagoodthing

halpo

helen-d75

hollzer

irenapalmxx

irishamerican13

JacintaMcNevin

Jannous

JEB1011

jjcc82

job314

johnreddy

justmelover

kazz052

Kettlebell1969

kidobean

kurny2014

lahinch1

leon09az

lindaseceret

lionheart654

mamadou241978

mcaf

MickDowling

mickok

mickrooney

Miriamd17

misterbo

mochajava76

moina_chaca

moro8999

mrbigal66

munsterlass

paulcleary

paulnoone

peteyt80

playBg

Pranazzz

Qwertyqwerty2

ricemichael

rockeeefuzz

Sandrac36

santrynoel

seanontour83

sexyemmar

sharonfrancieskelly

shy_girl_student

SophiLeon

stephen_4u

sugarlipsie

summerswag

Supernoodles

Terry1969a

thomaspur9

thorndale55

vito_dublin

William766

worthago74

Yvieo

82 people are attending
 misterbo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Mayhem Night Out May 2
Posted: 4/28/2015 3:50:45 PM
It's near that time guys. OK we are meeting on the ground floor bar, at the back of the Portobello public house at 9.30. Please be advised it’s free into rain nightclub before 10.30, with a stamp from me when I greet you. After that you will have to pay so be there early. We shall be going down to nightclub at 10.30 were we will receive complementary champagne to welcome all. Cheers look forward to seen everyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Mayhem Night Out May 2