Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 1
Hillary Clinton deletes her emailsPage 1 of 147    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
from the Washington Post:

March 4, 2015: Clinton tweets: “I want the public to see my email. I have asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.”

March 10, 2015: Clinton tells reporters that she set up the system because she did not want to carry two devices–one for work email and one for personal e-mail. She says she turned over 30,490 work-related e-mails to the State Department and deleted 31,830 e-mails that she deemed to be personal.

do you believe that Mrs. Clinton is being honest and forthcoming or do you believe she has deleted emails that she didn't want the public or anyone to see? does she have something to hide?

do you think it's up to Mrs. Clinton to decide which emails should be released and which she herself should delete or should an independent panel decide that?

do you think her husband Bill Clinton advised her to have the private email account as a way to delete those emails she deemed embarrassing or incriminating?

let's hear it.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2
Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:22:36 AM
That is not the responsible and appropriate behavior for a transparent government official.
If the same technique had been utilized by Vice President Richard Cheney...people would be doing backflips.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has put our country at risk due to basic security failures.
 cotter
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:36:35 AM

So what? So did a lot of other people ... and they were supposedly R E P U B L I C A N S . Is that a problem for you as well?

* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R): Though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” Walker is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.

* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R): The Republican lawmaker deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.

* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R): The Bergen Record reported this week, “Nearly a year before revelations that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email account for official business, the Christie administration was chastised because members of its own staff communicated through private emails. And that criticism came not from Governor Christie’s political foes, but from lawyers hired by his team to investigate the burgeoning George Washington Bridge lane-closing scandal.”

* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R): Both Republican governors conducted official business from their private email accounts and have not released the emails for public scrutiny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
 tgif111
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/31/2015 9:45:22 AM
yeah what difference at this time does it matter Cotter?

it matters because she deleted her emails which may be incriminating DURING A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT THOSE EMAILS.

if you Cotter did that you'd be in a federal prison and you know it!

she told congress (like B.O.) to kiss her ass!
 aj7125
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/31/2015 9:48:47 AM
Once it sinks in better that this is the Clinton way all the time, more people will grow weary of anything coming out of Bill's, I mean Hillary's mouth. For them, it is "what difference does it make"? It's about lying to the survivors the day she spoke to them at the coffins of the dead americans. Only the beginning of ammunition against having a person in the white house who only hears themselves speak. Can't have the phone off the hook at 3 in the morning or at anytime.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/31/2015 9:54:55 AM
Come on now, how many POF users can honestly claim that they have never had their own emails professionally deleted?
 etourdi65
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/31/2015 10:17:14 AM

So what? So did a lot of other people ... and they were supposedly R E P U B L I C A N S . Is that a problem for you as well?
not at all, they were not Secretary of State, and they were not part of a congressional investigation...
 cotter
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 11:25:47 AM
Anyone who doesn't mind that a president started two illegal wars and murdered millions of innocents as well as sent his own military in to be maimed and mutilated should not be concerned about a potential presidential candidate and their emails.

The republicans just want to snoop in her private business ... nothing more. That's nothing new ... yawn.

What's your next melodramatic heart-stopping thread going to be about?

_mungojoe_
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/31/2015 1:56:28 PM

The republicans just want to snoop in her private business ... nothing more.

That... is exactly... and all... it is about...

They knew... that they would never get any... actual evidence of wrong-doing in office... They were just hoping... beyond hope... that they would find a personal email... that indicates an affair... or some comment they could call racist... or some potentially embarrassing personal comment...

And now... now that they know... they aren't getting that... they are pi$$ed beyond pi$$ed... that their little game backfired on them... Which is amazing by itself... considering none of their little efforts... at inventing fake scandals... has NOT backfired on them...

Isn't there some correlation... between failing to learn from your mistakes and failures... over and over... and abject stupidity...? I'm pretty sure there is...
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:08:44 PM
Pretty sure that NSA has all those emails. Maybe the committee could just ask wikileaks?
 kj521
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:35:14 PM
Lmao Joe!

I will admit that I am just a little nosy sometimes!
I know! Hard to believe....right?

But does anyone really think there would be any evidence of Hilary having an affair?
Not even her husband wants to have "sexual relations" with her! Yikes!

Although....I am impressed with the sheer effort it must have taken to go through all those!

And pssst....Joe.....you didn't use the F word not even once in that post.
Are you directing that passion toward. .....a woman.... perhaps? ;)

Sorry....Sorry....but hey...I did say I was nosy. :)
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:40:32 PM

not at all, they were not Secretary of State, and they were not part of a congressional investigation...

Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any of his State emails
By Adam Sneed
3/8/15 11:08 AM EDT

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department-115870.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/31/2015 2:51:34 PM

And pssst....Joe.....you didn't use the F word not even once in that post.

KJ, hon... We've been over that... I'm still smoking the cigarette I had to have after your last reply...

The image of you... all aquiver... was positively draining...
 tgif111
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/31/2015 3:06:46 PM
is it getting hott in here?????

what's that musky smell
 aj7125
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/31/2015 3:16:36 PM
Hmmm, wonder what odds vegas would put out as far as either or both Clinton's having an affair? I know you know they would be pretty good odds so nope, no one cares about an email that supports that so can't be that. Joe, you are getting pretty desperate thinking people care about personal emails but I understand you directing the real issue away from her. If you think this email problem for Hillary is nothing, hang on to your blinders, where there is smoke, there's a fire. I know, we all are suppose to take Hillary and HER crew's word, that she only deleted personal emails(wink wink). Bill had no sexual relations with "that woman", Hillary tells us "what difference does it make", Hillary bold face lies in front of the dead American coffins about a video that caused the deaths. Tip of the iceberg that she is not fit to be our leader. Like so many politicians, I hope she is looking for a way to bow out. Now that would be admirable, in the same vein as she wanting to protect her personal emails, the damage is done and she can save face. But she is so arrogant that the word "admirable" is not in her vocabulary.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/31/2015 3:51:02 PM

Joe, you are getting pretty desperate thinking people care about personal emails

But... if "no-one cares" about her personal emails... then why do so many conservatives... seem upset that they don't have access to them...?

so nope, no one cares about an email that supports that so can't be that.

Really...?!? Perhaps you can quote us a poll that shows that...
 aj7125
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:06:57 PM
seem upset that they don't have access to them"

^^^^^^ They don't trust Hillary and her "self imposed" deletion method. And with her and Billy's track record, not a shocker there. We have ZERO proof that she didn't delete emails that would be damning and are not personal. A third party would be perfect to determine this. Only the beginning, the thing is, the emails she may have deleted that were not divulged by her that are not personal, there is the person on the other end of the email that does have that correspondence also. Ruh roe!!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:11:45 PM

Joe, you are getting pretty desperate thinking people care about personal emails but I understand you directing the real issue away from her.

If anyone is getting desperate it is you and the Benghazi must be a scandal crowd.

Hillary bold face lies in front of the dead American coffins about a video that caused the deaths.

exaggerating for affect or just repeating what Hannity told you?

You could not give two sh*ts about a dead American, because if you did you would have issue with Bush starting an illegal war and the thousands that have died because of it.

And with her and Billy's track record, not a shocker there.

Unless you are some pearl clutching conservative, big f*ckign deal, he got a blow job and he also left the office with a surplus, so last I checked pretty good track record.
 aj7125
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:30:27 PM
"exaggerating for affect"....should be effect

"exaggerating for effect or just repeating what Hannity told you?"

^^^^^^^^ Proof that you have no clue what you type. Let me help you out on what Hillary said, not what Hannity said:

Hillary, standing in front of the victims' caskets:

“This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing do to with.”

When Hillary Clinton spoke those words, in front of those victims’ families and the whole world, she knew full well that the Benghazi attack had nothing to do with any YouTube video. Months later, when she was finally called to account for it, she actually said, “What difference does it make?”

Clinton lied about the murder of an American ambassador and three other brave Americans who were left to die. She knows she lied. She knows we know she lied. And the best her defenders can muster up is: “Hey, it was a long time ago. Let it go.”
________________________________________________________________________________

^^^^not much to muster up, sounds like 3 in the morning means nothing too. Just "let it go".
 daynadaze
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 4:58:56 PM
I have had my own emails professionally deleted.
 kj521
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/31/2015 5:42:52 PM
Oh my.... Mr. President-elect Tgif!

It is rather warm in here! I am frantically fanning myself as we speak!
That Joe! Well.... has me positively bewitched.....and a little bothered.....and definitely bewildered!

I mean men are not a new sensation and I've done pretty well, I think
But this half-pint imitation has put me on the blink
Simply put....I'm wild again! Beguiled again!

Or it could simply be the onset of menopause....who knows! ;)

Ooooh.....that's probably what Hilary what emailing about! Her testosterone replacement therapy!
Yeah....she should keep those things private....
 cotter
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2015 5:51:34 PM

America would still rather have Hillary than anybody in the Republican field. Must be demoralizing.
I think it's safe to say that I doubt if anyone who is planning on voting for Hillary is really concerned about emails.

I'm not a big fan of Hillary but if I was ... her "email issue" would not be a concern.

To the post below ...
That is why she is still beating all Republicans. Because the majority of America knows they are bigots.
Yes ... absolutely right!!!
 tgif111
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:27:00 PM
from KJ
"Or it could simply be the onset of menopause....who knows! ;)"

I saw a woman's profile the other day. she was in her early 50's.
it read:

I'M STILL HOT! It just comes in flashes now

skoochie:

Like AJ smartly pointed out, they have zero evidence that she has deleted any emails.

actually her own lawyer testified that she deleted 31,000 plus emails from her server. yesterday skoochie, yesterday.
WHILE SHE WAS UNDER CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION.

IF ANYONE CAN DIG OUT THE TRUTH OF WHAT WAS ON THOSE EMAILS IT'S TREY GOWDY THE GOP PITBULL.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:37:43 PM
tgif111...my bet is with each passing hour...the server was stripped, sanitized, sterilized, pulverized, sent through a woodchipper, set afire, smashed with sledgehammers, mixed with concrete, and dumped into Long Island Sound.
 aj7125
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:49:47 PM
"Like AJ smartly pointed out"

^^^^skootchie

Thank you for the compliment, good to see some libs coming around. I know you didn't have time to go further with my post as far as having a third party looking at the emails. The fact of the matter is like I say and you so astutely see is that none of us know because Hillary decided on her own what was important, what wasn't and what possibly she didn't want anyone to know. And to think libs hoped Benghazi would go away. If Hillary has destroyed important emails, I am betting they will find them, remember, there is always someone on the other end of an email.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Hillary Clinton deletes her emails