Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > I'm under the impression I should give up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 socalfairyprincess
Msg: 3
I'm under the impression I should give upPage 1 of 1    
You might try writing something interesting about yourself on your naked profile for starters! And whats with the hidden picture? What are u hiding from?
Geez man...try taking a look at your profile from the ladies perspective. At first I felt bad for ya but then when I saw the profile I wondered what else were u expecting? You give a girl nothing to go on. Not trying to be mean here but just sayin it straight. Sorry if its coming out a bit rough around the edges. Im really a nice gal, honest!
 ShireChick
Msg: 5
view profile
History
I'm under the impression I should give up
Posted: 8/18/2016 5:25:44 AM
I would strongly urge you to post photo of yourself. A lot of women won't respond to a message without one...and for good reason. Have you ever been on a blind date? Ever been on one you wouldn't have gone on if it wasn't blind? It's an awful, awkward experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone. If you're putting yourself out there...then put yourself out there. Let the ladies see you.
 AuRevoirMonAmi
Msg: 6
view profile
History
I'm under the impression I should give up
Posted: 1/26/2018 2:24:30 AM
Nah...dont give up...have fun with it....if anything maybe make somefriends.
I know the no photo thing is annoying..i just tell them i wont talk to them unless they post one. Some of them are dating women on the site and they dont want them to see them on here or married...just shy...maybe...trying to hid something?
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > I'm under the impression I should give up