Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > This user no longer has an account.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mdw2015
Msg: 1
view profile
History
This user no longer has an account.Page 1 of 1    
So had plans to meet with someone tonight, they sent me a messAge I didn't view and when I click it in the app it says this user no longer has an account , how could I view the message that she sent me last?
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
This user no longer has an account.
Posted: 6/1/2015 11:21:01 AM
You can't.
 mdw2015
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2015 11:42:04 AM
Well that's stupid. What if it was hey here's my number I'm deleting account, like wtf, so if I say something offensive that could land me in jail I just need to delete my account to remove my messages and no one can view them? Such a good idea...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/1/2015 11:49:02 AM
You can be 100% assured she was NOT sending you a "here is my phone, I am deleting my account" message.
If she was enjoying interactions with you, she would wish to be absolutely certain you got her accurate number.

You can just go to the place where you arranged to meet her tonight. No problem!
Meeting live is the best way to determine if there is a good connection. Enjoy meeting her.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/1/2015 11:59:42 AM

...so if I say something offensive that could land me in jail I just need to delete my account to remove my messages and no one can view them? ...

Nope, does not work like that.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/1/2015 3:21:44 PM
if the 'user' no longer has an account and you can't see its messages, everything was deleted by the system.
i'm sure you can play catch-up during your date this evening..... oh boy oh boy.
 browneyesseeking
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/1/2015 3:28:39 PM
Yep, if they had merely deleted their own account, all of their messages TO you would still be in your inbox (provided they are less than 20 days old). If their messages TO you are gone, either:
1. they blocked you, then deleted their own account OR
2 they were deleted by POF for breaching one of the terms of conditions.

Hopefully they show up tonight (or maybe NOT)!
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > This user no longer has an account.