Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Am I Being Blocked      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustLookingBD
Msg: 1
Am I Being BlockedPage 1 of 1    
I messaged a user a while back and had a few nice chats with her. Then, one day, I happened to be looking through the "Who's Viewed Me/and Who I've Viewed" section and noticed her profile was no longer in either, though I had looked at her profile, and she had looked at mine. I can still look her up through username search and all of our messages are still in my inbox and sent messages, so I was a bit confused. Does that mean I am being blocked by her, or no?
 Running_Mom_70
Msg: 2
Am I Being Blocked
Posted: 6/5/2015 11:49:04 PM
Sounds to me like she has 'hidden' her profile. I do it often when I need to take a break from dating.

if she had blocked you, your messages in the conversation would have disappeared but you would still see hers to you.
{I've experienced this for the first time this week}
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 3
Am I Being Blocked
Posted: 6/6/2015 6:11:54 AM
Maybe she discovered you are not Nelson Piquet, Jr. and got tired of your fake profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Am I Being Blocked