Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > upgraded membership cancellation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 2
upgraded membership cancellationPage 1 of 1    

and would like to resolve this ASAP.

i assume you have emailed CSR@POF.com?? there are no POF staff members here. call your bank or credit card company and have them cancel the transaction.
 import_from_uk
Msg: 3
upgraded membership cancellation
Posted: 6/8/2015 5:08:23 AM
How can you order in error? You must have typed in your credit card details for them to have been able to charge you and so that's hard to do accidentally.

I doubt you'll get your money back as in the PLENTYOFFISH TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT (http://www.pof.com/terms.aspx) it says :

Cancellation of Services
If You cancel Your account, Your Paid Membership and/or Paid Features will be cancelled. All payments for Paid Memberships and Paid Features are non-refundable. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the unused paid services. Where billing for a service is recurring on a monthly, yearly or other periodic basis, the unused portion of the current service period will not be refunded. Paid Memberships and/or Paid Features cannot be transferred to any other account.

As said above, your best bet is to contact POF direct but I wouldn't hold your breath on a refund.
 import_from_uk
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/8/2015 5:30:11 AM
Ugh.

Try speaking to Paypal. Getting hold of anyone at POF is rough and with their TOS, I think Paypal might be your best option.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/8/2015 5:30:39 AM
you should be able to cancel the recurring billings, but not the initial month.
call paypal then, since it's 'their' transaction I doubt anyone else would or could help you with it.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > upgraded membership cancellation