Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Upgraded without permission      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cpatt90
Msg: 1
Upgraded without permissionPage 1 of 1    
I use POF on an iphone... it shows me as an upgraded user... I never selected this option or entered any payment information... I logged into my account on a different Iphone and it does not show me as upgraded. What is going on? How do I get rid of this?
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 2
Upgraded without permission
Posted: 6/10/2015 7:03:37 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. if you haven't entered any payment info, then obviously you haven't been charged. enjoy the extra features that come with the free upgrade, or just delete your profile and start over... that would only take you about 10 minutes.
 kayla_58
Msg: 3
Upgraded without permission
Posted: 6/10/2015 10:00:54 PM
Someone else hit their paypal account on their mobile and apparently got charged. I would look at that.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Upgraded without permission