Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump's speech on immigration is accurate      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MoonCanvas
Msg: 1
Donald Trump's speech on immigration is accuratePage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

And these aren't the best or the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bring those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

There are a couple points to gather from this:
-Donald Trump was referring to illegal immigrants, a term mutually exclusive from legal immigrants
-Illegal Mexican immigrants demonstrably have a higher-than-average rate of drugs, crime, and rape
-A speech by Obama during his presidency is fairly similar to Trump's, referring to illegals as "gang bangers"

There is evidence to support Donald Trump's assertions:
-A poll conducted by Mexico shows that 80% of girls/women crossing the border are raped
-During 2004, the Mexican government published a guide book for illegal border crossers, providing tips
-A staggering number of people on Los Angeles' most wanted list are illegal immigrants from Mexico

What are your thoughts on this?

I'm glad you asked, my readers.

Allowing illegal immigration is an example of bad foreign policy. Foreigners coming to the United States legally must be validated for approval; as a result, legal immigrants tend to have no criminal record and are higher-skilled workers. Illegal immigrants, on the other hand, typically possess a low socioeconomic status, which predisposes them to higher crime rates.

Therefore, three assumptions can be made about immigrants crossing the border illegally; they would otherwise be unable to receive approval, or are too uneducated to understand they can apply for approval, or simply find the process of legal approval too tiresome.

An argument can be made that immigrants, illegal or not, should be considered citizens the moment they reach America. I disagree heavily. However, this is possibly becoming an adopted viewpoint. If a poster has the balls to admit they support illegal immigration, I will not personally criticize them.

The border of Mexico is not an issue of ethnicity, it is an issue of foreign policy. What is truly racist, is that the skin color of another nation has influenced our response(or lack thereof) to border security.

About 17% of the US population is Latino. As they often share the same ethnic background as illegal immigrants, they tend to emphasize with them, and possibly support illegal immigration. As witnessed in Macy and NBC's dropping of Donald Trump, any negative comments towards illegal immigrants, for this reason, receive an outcry from the Latino and Hispanic community. This also makes it unlikely that any politician who has an anti-illegal immigration stance can ever get elected, because the Latino vote would be too much to overcome.

In spite of being a registered democrat and Obama voter, I'll be voting for Donald Trump in the upcoming elections. The tendency of the media to silence inconvenient truths, going so far as to blur his face, as well as distort his wording on immigration, is lamentable. If this is the way other candidates handle the one and only U.S. issue I connect with, then the gasbag is getting my vote.

It is wrong to think Trump is the easiest opponent Hilary could have for the presidential election. The rest of the republican candidates wear magical underpants, go on rants about "gay sinners", and show up at exorcisms. A pompous, billionaire businessman who has sleazily and cleverly won his financial battles is far more competent than the other GOP members, all of which I'd never vote for, ever.

Below are sources. Feel free to engage in your pointless endeavor of refuting them, as for each refuted, hundreds of replacements are readily available. Think of it as Tetris Attack on endless mode.
Las Angeles most wanted: http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted
Mexico's defense of illegal immigration: http://www.fairus.org/issue/mexicos-defense-of-illegal-immigrants
(the poll on 80% of Mexican immigrants being raped is overstated enough)
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 2
Donald Trump's speech on immigration is accurate
Posted: 7/3/2015 9:54:33 AM

What are your thoughts on this?

Anyone who does not see Trumps comments for what they are (incoherent ramblings of a douche bag) is either a racist or not very smart.
 8inscrew
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/3/2015 10:19:09 AM
This is what happens if one has no standing in a debate. You're a racist! And dumb!

I actually just got to watch his clip, while grabbing a milkshake and fries at a Micky Ds.
He did not sound great.... but his words and message were clear enough.

I agree. Open borders are not a good thing for the USA.
We do have legal immigration.
We should put a hard stop to illegal aliens.
Possibly give out sentences like hard labor and corporal punishment.
1st offense- 1 year
2nd offense- hanging
Because the second time... there was no excuse.

Maybe hanging is too much?
Will some illegal aliens have to smuggle a nuke in before we address this?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/3/2015 10:23:54 AM
Crime rises among second-generation immigrants as they assimilate
By Rich Morin
October 15, 2013

Why does the crime rate soar among second-generation immigrants compared with their foreign-born peers? Until recently, most sociologists have explained this increase by noting that many second-generation immigrants feel caught between two conflicting worlds—the old world of their parents and the new world of their birth.

But recently researchers have posited an alternate theory: Second-generation immigrants are just “catching up” with the rest of us, claims Bianca E. Bersani, a sociologist at the University of Massachusetts-Boston.

Call it the dark side of assimilation. These second-generation immigrants have become as susceptible to temptation and harmful influences as are other Americans according to Bersani. The unhappy consequence is a similar likelihood of committing a crime, Bersani wrote in an article published online by the journal Crime & Delinquency....

...This similar offending “profile” is strong evidence, she argues, that the generation crime gap among immigrants is due to the second-generation behaving like their native-born peers and not only as a consequence of growing up in two colliding worlds.

“Second generation immigrants appear to be catching-up to and resemble the typical native-born (white) population, at least in regard to their offending profile,” she wrote. These findings “suggest that the children of immigrants seemingly fall prey to criminogenic influences in similar ways that native-born youth do.”
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/

An Examination of First and Second Generation Immigrant Offending Trajectories
Bianca E. Bersani*
Published online: 16 Feb 2012

Abstract

The myth of the criminal immigrant has permeated public and political debate for much of this nation's history and persists despite growing evidence to the contrary. Crime concerns are increasingly aimed at the indirect impact of immigration on crime highlighting the criminal pursuits of the children of immigrants. Adding to extant knowledge on the immigration-crime nexus, this research asks whether immigrants are differentially involved in crime by examining immigrant offending histories (prevalence, frequency, seriousness, persistence, and desistance) from early adolescence to young adulthood. Particular attention is afforded to the influence of various sources of heterogeneity including: generational and nativity status, and crime type. Results suggest that the myth remains; trajectory analyses reveal that immigrants are no more crime-prone than the native-born. Foreign-born individuals exhibit remarkably low levels of involvement in crime across their life course. Moreover, it appears that by the second generation, immigrants have simply caught up to their native-born counterparts in respect to their offending. Implications of the findings for theory and future research are discussed.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07418825.2012.659200?journalCode=rjqy20#preview
 gtomustang
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/3/2015 10:47:15 AM
somewhere, someone can find that illegal immigration among Mexicans went down, as the American economy took its recent nosedive. Their own economy was doing better, so they stayed home. The same couldn't be said for Guatemala and I believe El Salvador. If I remember correctly, it was "Dem Asians" making up the number of illmiegal immigrants.

of course, a parallel question could be asked, what does America do to southern neighbors' economies and politics that might convince people its time to vote with their feet? Perhaps a look inside your Donald Trump menswear, where the label says, "Made in Mexico", offers a clue. Perhaps conditions rival those of the factories in Haiti.

it could be possible we make our own problems.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/3/2015 10:54:11 AM

somewhere, someone can find that illegal immigration among Mexicans went down, as the American economy took its recent nosedive.

and that the majority of illegal immigrants come over the border legally in cars and planes and just simply over-stay their welcome.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/3/2015 11:42:37 AM
Both Trump and Coulter see what is going on . They were not the first to speak up ; but they got the ball rolling. Trump could be a one trick pony ; run on effective border management. Intern or immediately deport all illegals and end immigration by 2017. Install troops at all borders. Make the illegals build a wall ; then send em back. One issue: immigration. The Don wins. Actually , this could be the tipping point. A Trump election just might incite the secesstion of mexifornia. Other non whites will leave to the cities. Thus accelerating the current balkanization. Once we are permitted to utilize our Constitutional Imperative , the possibilities are endless.
 cotter
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 11:55:12 AM
Message 3 ...
We should put a hard stop to illegal aliens.
Better start checking the college campuses. I bet not too many of you realize that we have a lot of students who are here on expired visas ... and have no intention of leaving any time soon.

Will some illegal aliens have to smuggle a nuke in before we address this?
That sounds really paranoid much.

I think you should have more faith in the nations that we support. But then maybe not ... because even catering to them will still get your ships bombed and citizens tortured ... so WTF. You're probably right! We're on our own!

Best thing to do is quit doing shit to piss people off and no one will try to harm us. We'd still have the original WTC if we'd quit catering to the killer zionists. I wonder how many more times we have to be told that before we get the message?

Message 5 ...
it could be possible we make our own problems.
Ya think?

PS ... I'm willing to vote for him in the primaries ... I think he'd make a formidable candidate to run against a Democrat!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 12:15:25 PM
Some questions about your opening post, OP:

How does the rape of Mexican immigrants, support Trumps comments?

The links I can find for this Government pamphlet, allegedly encouraging illegal immigration to the US, either fail altogether, or are only in Spanish (which I can't read.). The supporting websites for the claims made about the pamphlet are far from unbiased, so I would like to have a source of a non-political nature for this claim, if possible. Please provide some of the "hundreds of readily available alternatives", preferably some which do NOT suffer from these shortcomings.

As for Trumps comments themselves, my main criticism is that they are crude and clumsy. Blaming Mexico as a nation, and it's government as a whole, for the actions of individual citizens committing illegal acts, doesn't demonstrate a much needed grasp of how to CONDUCT successful foreign relations negotiations. I don't find his comments to be racist, just incredibly careless, and designed to cater to the most base sensibilities of certain American audiences. This is the sort of behavior which a true candidate for an office of International Leadership should never indulge in.
 Mummymania
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/3/2015 12:22:31 PM
Cotter, I know from reading your posts over the years you have an almost obsessive and irrational hatred of israel. But you are wrong about 911. We went into Iraq originally over oil, and the us has always been sticking it's nose into the business of the mideast, especially after the countries were carved up last century. 911 had nothing to do with Israel. All policy experts concede that. I have never taken you on because I have seen how you mangle facts from others.

But this is the problem you xenophobes have. Israel has had several hundred nuclear arms since the sixties. Let's assume the us decided to get out of the Israeli business, and turned its back on the huge scientific and medical contributions from this small country, turned its back on the only island of democracy in the mideast. Well guess what. If Israel loses its military advantage and faces being overrun by its enemies, guess who it will bomb to defend itself? Even if this war did not spread to the us, the middle east would become unhabitable, the great civilizations of the ancient world would be extinct, the oil fields unusable. Is that what you want to happen over there? Does your hatred of jews lead you down the path of wishing for so much death and destruction?
 gtomustang
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/3/2015 1:16:45 PM
Trump may very well be a one-trick pony. Last time the trick was about birth certificates.

But, hey, you know who else rapes women? White Americans in college. Apparently we should export them, too, since they are criminally-minded. Then again, according to the FBI, most men ages 18-25 are criminally-minded more than the general population. if we just clear house, we could get rid of loan-ridden people who can't get a job and suck off the Baby Boom generation, the last of the big ticket consumers.

Igor brings up a point, a tone-deaf leader who messes with foreign policy is no help. Like, hello, Joe Biden ring a bell? any idea why a Democratic incumbent VP isn't bothering to run?

if we were to turn our back on Israel, that would mean we'd stop sending money to our #1 foreign donor, and we'd stop supporting them in the UN. where would Israel get its money, and who's technology would they have to start ripping off? would they get along with their enemies better? would they continue to show the Mideast what democracy does to the Palestinians, or would the Turks show the Mideast what democracy looks like?

who would the Israelis bomb? Likely the Shi'a, who would return fire via Hamas and Hezbollah. Assad might be too busy fending off the Sunnis in the alQuada spinoff known as ISIS. The Mideast might just turn into...what it is right now. Instead of the classic civil war in Lebanon causing uncomfort, now its unrest in next door Syria. And the Saudis are dropping cluster bombs on Yemen, how long before that turns into more than one bomb going off a week in Mecca?
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 1:55:50 PM

if we were to turn our back on Israel, that would mean we'd stop sending money to our #1 foreign donor, and we'd stop supporting them in the UN. where would Israel get its money, and who's technology would they have to start ripping off? would they get along with their enemies better? would they continue to show the Mideast what democracy does to the Palestinians, or would the Turks show the Mideast what democracy looks like?

The answer might be more obvious than you think....RUSSIA!

https://theweek.com/articles/562830/why-russia-should-take-over-israels-defense-from-america

Truth is that Israel has a lot of clout in the Russian Duma( like our congress), and some members are Jewish with relatives that have dual citizenship. FSU immigrants comprise the single largest minority ethnic group in Israel. That of course includes many different countries, but the Russian ones are allowed dual citizenship which means they have influence in Russia (Ukraine doesn't allow dual citizenship). Many of the powerful oligarchs are also Jewish!

Putin has even made public comments mentioning how proud he is that a large % of Israelis are Russian citizens and it shouldn't be surprising that Israel failed to vote at the UN vote condemning Crimea annexation. US state dept. was quoted at the time at being disappointed. There has been a vast improvement of ties in recent years.

In reality, such protection would probably be akin to the Armenia vs Azerbaijan scenario. They sell weapons to Azerbaijan and also protect Armenia. As you know they are offering Iran the sale of s-300 systems. So I see a similar scenario. Sell weapons to the enemy so the country needs your protection.
 Mummymania
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/3/2015 2:28:16 PM
Israel has far more clout in the us than russia, much to the chagrin of obama. The us has more Russian immigrants and descendants than israel. The un is anti-israel, so why would israel vote on any words that are of the very type always used against israel by the un? Better it abstain with some excuse about a strike. It did the right thing there. The un is worthless. In the end Israel will continue defending itself as is its inherent right. The question I asked was how will it do so without us support? Anybody think it's going to go down without taking its enemies, say iran...once it gets the bomb, with it? It has nuclear armed subs, bombers, probably long distance nuclear armed missiles. The war to end all wars will come much quicker without the us playing the right moves. No doubt about that. And Obama has clearly not helped matters in that regard.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 3:45:48 PM
I for one don't think for one minute that Trump is a serious candidate. I don't know if it's the publicity or what his true intentions are, but to alienate such a huge voting block would be political suicide. His pageant got dropped by the network, wonder if there'll ever be another Apprentice which, being a business geek, I loved to watch. Anyway, he needs to find another project to keep himself occupied, too bad he picked this one. UGH!
 gtomustang
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/3/2015 4:03:10 PM
Russia is an interesting notion. Syria can no longer be a client state it once was. Oil-ogarchies that used to buy from the SU--like, Iraq--aren't in a position to make a fuss if Russians start selling weaponry to their old foe. The Israelis used to deal with the Chinese, South Africa, and sometimes France. These days, Chinese is opening ties with Iran. and the Russians have looked for an opening to be an "honest broker" as far as the Israeli/Palestinian issue. It would be a finger in the eye of America.

but, if American money pulled out of Israel...what would their budget look like? I haven't looked lately. but as far as tech is concerned, they're ahead of everyone else in that area, and likely what we've shared with drone tech and missile tech, the Russians learned a long time ago. personal influence between the White House and Netanyahu has got to be at an all-time low.

Russia has more to fear from the Muslim population of the "stans" than it likely ever did. i'll bet a lot of intelligence is moving back and forth these days.

as far as what Trumps up to, a few of the candidates are running just to get a position somewhere. Huckabee got Fox.
 cotter
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 5:09:25 PM
Message 10 ...
Cotter, I know from reading your posts over the years you have an almost obsessive and irrational hatred of israel.
Well, you are no doubt a re-invented banned poster no doubt ashamed to use your previous name ... and if you had been paying attention, you'd know that my dislike is for the killer Zionists ... not Israel.

But you are wrong about 911.
Well then you better tell that to OBL and the folks who wrote the 911 commission report ... because they said something else. I've posted in here a number of times ... even on what page in the report it appears. I'm not going to go look it up still another time for you, but since you appear to know it all, you'll know where to find the information.

We went into Iraq originally over oil ...
Well duh!

911 had nothing to do with Israel.
Tell that to OBL ... because that's his story and he stuck to it. KSM confirmed it as well ... but you probably know better than KSM as well ... right? (also part of the 911 commission report.)

All policy experts concede that.
Like who? Oh wait ... are you talking about Marc Ginsberg and all his ilk? If you ask "Jewish" policy experts questions like that, do you really expect them to tell the truth?

I wonder why Bobby Kennedy was shot? Ask Mark Ginsberg ... see if he tells you the same thing the actual shooter said.
I have never taken you on because I have seen how you mangle facts from others.
I write what I find in official reports. If you can't dispute that with similar facts ... not my problem.

... the only island of democracy in the mideast.
You're funny. How can you call a country that has deprived over a third of its population of basic civil rights, including the right to vote, for nearly half a century ... a "democracy"? What a laugh. Get your head out of the sand ... BN has already stated it's a country just for "Jews" ... no mud blood allowed there. All goyim are considered the scum of the earth and are not welcome. Now tell us you didn't know that either!

Even if this war did not spread to the us, the middle east would become unhabitable, the great civilizations of the ancient world would be extinct, the oil fields unusable. Is that what you want to happen over there?
Is that what they're holding over the heads of the rest of the world?

Is that why every country in the rest of the world looks the other way as they steal Palestinian land, murder the Palestinians, deprive them of medical care by leaving Palestinians to die in ambulances at border posts, bulldoze Palestinian homes with the occupants still inside, shoot Palestinian children as they play in their front yards?

We better let them do that or there will be a war in the middle east and we'll get no more oil? Gee what a concept!

OT ...
I could care less what comes out of Trump's mouth. Old German saying ... drunks and little children always tell the truth. Trump is the mouth for the bigots and racists in the Republicans and teadippers parties.

Trump is like a drunk or little child ... uninhibited about calling it the way he sees it ... while the others just think it and act like it.

Actions speak just as loud or louder than words. There is no difference between any of the right wing candidates in that case.

We're all going to be left with choosing one of the Democrats and personally, none of them appeal to me!
 Mummymania
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/3/2015 5:45:36 PM
you are wrong on so many levels, it's simply would take too much effort to show you where you are wrong. My point however was simple. Israel exists. Israel has the right to defend itself. Israel will continue to defend itself. And Israel has the ultimate means to defend itself if push comes to shove. When you advocate the us abandoning Israel, you are essentially calling for a nuclear holocaust. That may well happen anyway in the short or long term future as all of the Middle Eastern countries become armed with the bomb to protect themselves from the fundamentalists ruling iran. But the longer it can be put off into the future, the better.
 MoonCanvas
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/3/2015 6:58:31 PM

How does the rape of Mexican immigrants, support Trumps comments?

It shows a toxic behavioral predisposition, that the United States government should be obligated to protect its citizens from. Assuming, of course, that the rapists are indeed the same illegal immigrants coming across the border.

Please provide some of the "hundreds of readily available alternatives", preferably some which do NOT suffer from these shortcomings.

Nope, too lazy. That's maybe my voter apathy speaking.

As for Trumps comments themselves, my main criticism is that they are crude and clumsy. Blaming Mexico as a nation, and it's government as a whole, for the actions of individual citizens committing illegal acts, doesn't demonstrate a much needed grasp of how to CONDUCT successful foreign relations negotiations. I don't find his comments to be racist, just incredibly careless, and designed to cater to the most base sensibilities of certain American audiences. This is the sort of behavior which a true candidate for an office of International Leadership should never indulge in.

Igor brings up a point, a tone-deaf leader who messes with foreign policy is no help.

Yes, just because he's theoretically the strongest candidate on illegal immigration does not mean he has the most effective solutions for it. His speech was certainly crude and clumsy, and is not the typical characteristic of a politician, which is why he stands out from other candidates. He's charismatic, and clearly has a genuine interest in preventing illegal immigration, which could make him a great leader on this one specific issue.

In regards to conducting foreign relations negotiations, Trump can be seen as a downgrade from Obama. I did not especially like Obama's performance, but he was articulate, which made him liked by most other world leaders(much more than Bush was).

We're all going to be left with choosing one of the Democrats and personally, none of them appeal to me!

While politics generally don't interest me, I've made a quick google search and noted a few democratic candidates who have caught my interest. (Aside from Hilary, who's greatest asset is her relationship to Bill Clinton.)

Morrison Bonpasse- A lawyer, considered extremely passionate and humanitarian. An environmentalist, he intends on using unknown means to reduce the worldwide population to a growth of netzero.

Lloyd Kelso- Born into poverty. His top concerns; tax evasion of the wealthy, illegal immigration. He wants to declare English the official language in the US. His mixed political views might allow him to better unify both parties.

Andy Caffrey- Likely more progressive than Obama. A strong proponent for environmentalism, he is against modified foods. He seeks to legalize marijuana, and promises to smoke it on the podium if elected.

Willie Parker- Born into poverty. Worked his way up from McDonald's janitor to manager, then used his gift of charisma into attaining ownership of several McDonald's franchises. Criticizes overseas conflict as "religion wars".
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/3/2015 7:11:14 PM

It shows a toxic behavioral predisposition, that the United States government should be obligated to protect its citizens from. Assuming, of course, that the rapists are indeed the same illegal immigrants coming across the border.

And there is where you are wrong, as those people are not coming across the boarders, they are taking advantage of the ones that are trying to get across.

So not only was Trumps comment offensive, it also shows he really has no idea what he is talking about, as demonstrated when we double down on the derp with the "well someones doing the raping"

Your failure to see him for what he is "Attention Whore" is just that, as he is not running for president, but what he is doing, is the democrats a huge favor, as he is motivating many minorities to get out and vote while making the lifelong GOP'er mad at the dog and pony show and how stupid he is making their party look.
 cotter
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 7:39:13 PM
Message 20 ...
you are wrong on so many levels, it's simply would take too much effort to show you where you are wrong.
Sure ... that's what they all write when they really have no refute.

You really are not as coy as you'd like people to believe. What happened? Couldn't find what you were looking for in the paperwork of the 911 commission report to prove me wrong?

My point however was simple. Israel exists. Israel has the right to defend itself. Israel will continue to defend itself. And Israel has the ultimate means to defend itself if push comes to shove.
Right ... so that gives them the right to prey on their neighbors ... steal their land, kill them at their leisure, bulldoze their homes, steal their precious water ...

Are you somehow implying that just because they have the US bullies backing them up that they can just bully the others in their area ... no one else has the same right to protect and defend themselves against the ruthless aggressions of the Zionists?

When you advocate the us abandoning Israel, you are essentially calling for a nuclear holocaust.
Not really ...

Are you saying that if Israel can't have it their way, they'll just throw a nuclear bomb hissy fit? So that's why they didn't sign the NPT ... they want to be free to throw a nuclear hissy fit!

That may well happen anyway in the short or long term future as all of the Middle Eastern countries become armed with the bomb to protect themselves from the fundamentalists ruling iran.
Believe me, if they arm themselves with the bomb, it will not be to protect themselves from the "fundamentalists ruling Iran" ... it will be to protect themselves from the aggressions of the Zionists.

More and more are getting the message ... and it's time for the killings to stop. It's time for the ICC to step in. The UN is already on the right path by upgrading the Palestinians' status to a nonmember observer state at the United Nations.

OT ...
Trump is an idiot ...

Give that man a confederate flag and a teadipper "Don't Tread on Me" flag as well. He would wear it well ...
 Mummymania
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:12:27 PM
No, what I am saying is very simple Israel has every right to defend itself from all enemies, has done so and will continue to do so. In 73 during the yom-kippur surprise attack, when Israel thought it was about to be overrun, orders went out to ready the nukes. Fortunately Nixon rushed over conventional weapons and Israel was able to turn the tide. People who think like you will never accept the facts in support of israel, but you should accept that Israel will use all of its arms....all of them..to insure it survives to destroy it's enemies before it is destroyed by its enemies. Israel has to win it's wars 100% of the time. Of course Israel has some powerful supporters in the us to help ensure us support. You can call and think Israel an apartheid state all you choose, but Israel's supporters know the true facts. As much as Obama hates israel, even he could do little to hurt it in the face of its support. Still Obama seems intent on allowing Iran to get the bomb. How all of this is going to play out is any body's guess.

As for other countries arming themselves in the mideast, none have tried to do so for the decades Israel has had the bomb. Now that Iran is about to get one. They are scrambling. Everybody knows these fundamentist Muslims are nuts and believe becoming martyrs will ensure nirvana and unlimited access to virgins. There is a reason the Saudis are very concerned. It's not Israel that scares them...but again you are so rabid, like a dog, in your hatred of israel...you would never, could never see the truth.
 MoonCanvas
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:18:07 PM
Update; a woman has just been murdered by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco. He shot her in what is being described as a random act of violence, and had already been deported 5 times.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/san-francisco-woman-shot-killed-strolling-pier-father/story?id=32210463
 daynadaze
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:25:43 PM
Yes, this is a horrible thing that happened, but what does that have to do with Trump being an idiot?
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:42:14 PM
It doesn’t matter if it’s a democrat or republican neither is going to do a thing about immigration. I haven’t given this much attention but I think it’s all about demography. You see it with all the western countries and trying to replace low birth rates with immigration. The entire global population explosion is slowing and will soon decline. Watch Japan, Germany, and Russia.
 cotter
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2015 9:48:48 PM
Message 25 ...
Israel has to win it's wars 100% of the time.
Yeah ... we know ... even when it means they're bulldozing homes with the occupants still inside. Yep ... we noticed!

As much as Obama hates israel, even he could do little to hurt it in the face of its support.
I don't know ... the UN is listening more and more to the Palestinians ...

Still Obama seems intent on allowing Iran to get the bomb.
You're an idiot!

How all of this is going to play out is any body's guess.
Yeah ... hopefully the UN and the ICC will step up and put an end to the murders.

Everybody knows these fundamentist Muslims are nuts and believe becoming martyrs will ensure nirvana and unlimited access to virgins.
Yep ... been drinking from the "Dumbya Gumpya" teadipper right wing kool aid ... so sad.

LMFAO ... unlimited access to virgins.

Israel is not a democracy and the world is becoming more and more aware of what they're up to ... again, hopefully the UN and the ICC will soon begin taking action.

Message 26 ...
... just been murdered by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco. He shot her in what is being described as a random act of violence, and had already been deported 5 times.
Well that certainly validates everything Trump has to say about those immigrants ... eh?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump's speech on immigration is accurate