Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 1 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
From the New York Daily News:
Bill Cosby admitted under oath that he bought Quaaludes to dope the women he wanted to grope and slipped the sedative to at least one lady and “other people.” The reputation-ruining admissions were contained in court documents obtained Monday by the Associated Press.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bill-cosby-drugs-give-women-sex-article-1.2283239
 daynadaze
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 7/6/2015 5:10:59 PM
Finally, a little bit of truth from him.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/6/2015 7:56:43 PM
I wonder what Cosby's apologists, those that defended him blindly, will say now?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/6/2015 8:12:35 PM
I don't remember anyone defending him, at least not here. Felecia Rashad defended him, but I think she saw a friend in trouble and the accusations didn't match her own knowledge of the man. There are false accusations made about people; a man in my town with the same last name went through a couple of years of Hell because of false (later withdrawn) accusations. Bill Cosby's accusers sounded a whole lot more credible to me right from the start, but if I was a personal friend of his, I'd have probably had a more skeptical view.
 deetristate
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/7/2015 4:13:34 AM
Wow. Can't defend him.

However, this adds to the list of meaningless legal documents and court orders.

1. Prenups

2. Wills ( See Barnes Foundation)

3. Orders sealing records. (Cosby docs, juvenile court matters).
 BialaPolska
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/7/2015 4:50:16 AM

I wonder what Cosby's apologists , those that defended him blindly , will say now?

Racism , what else? The facts have been intentionally hidden. You know why. the DOJ and FBI , both heavily populated with non White bodies hesitantly reports a black male was more than 40 times likely to assault a White Woman. If you dare , google.

Yanno , the other day , the usual group of apolgists got on the band wagon in unison to say that more Whites recieve social services. True , just because there are more of us. Actual numbers. But per capita , non white folks are expensive. The above stats are NOT per capita. In
other words the minority of the population is doing the majority of raping of White Women. Anyone find the number of White Males raping black women? Me neither. Sorry , friends , "cool cos" is just the tip of iceburg . Any apologists care to refute?
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/7/2015 6:20:03 AM
Cosby is such a P.O.S. I hope he aspirates on his own vomit.

i'll never forget how he used to moralize about Dave Chappelle, probably out of envy since Chappelle is a heck of a lot funnier than Cosby could have ever hoped to be. Dave Chappelle was somehow ruining society by telling jokes, but it's okay to drug women and rape them because Cosby.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/7/2015 7:19:52 AM
Just thinking. How times change. The 80's. Hmmmm. About this time the ziomedia decided the best way to encourage miscegination was to conjure up "black dudes White girls could bring home to mom". Consequently , a friendly , caring , Huxtable with solid values was created. OJ Simpson , super athlete , company spokesman and future astronaut also became omnipresent. Hmmmm , So , how did that work?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/7/2015 12:08:14 PM

Just thinking. How times change.

Just thinking... how times change... Why... it was just a few months or so ago... all our "adamantly not racist" conservatives (aj, becky, etourdi, buss, etc and so forth)... were in the threads... calling out liberals for "race baiting"... for being the "true racists"...

And yet not ONE of them has said even one word to call out the Polack...

So much for "not racist"...
 Mummymania
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/7/2015 12:28:03 PM

Finally, a little bit of truth from him.

He admitted nothing in recent years. This revelation came from a deposition taken years ago and then sealed by the Court, recently unsealed by Court Order.

Its a shame. I never thought him that funny, but I though he was a good guy. To find out he was a Psychopath all of this time is sad . . . . its really hard to look up to anybody anymore. So much Hypocrisy in the world.

However, this adds to the list of meaningless legal documents and court orders

Not meaningless, just not written in Stone. Legal documents are always subject to challenge. Court Orders can always be amended.

However, Cosby at least did not perjure himself in the deposition... told the truth. And I would think he could have pleaded the Fifth Amendment and not answered the question at all . . . yet he answered it, and honestly, so you have to give him that. Compare that to Clinton when he got caught lying in deposition.

The facts have been intentionally hidden. You know why. the DOJ and FBI , both heavily populated with non White bodies hesitantly reports a black male was more than 40 times likely to assault a White Woman. If you dare , google.

Yep, like I said, white trash ain't that bright. There is no evidence DOJ or the FBI ever had access to the deposition or the that Cosby was under some sort of criminal investigation. This was a Civil Case that was beyond the Jurisdiction of those bodies. Gosh you are stupid.
 daynadaze
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2015 12:57:24 PM
Yeah, I realized that after I had posted, that this was from years ago. I was s fan, I thought he was funny, especially with children, which now gives me pause as to what he might have been doing that we haven't yet heard about. When I first read any of this (I had not heard about anything like this in the past, but it seems it was known) I was blown away, my first thought was, no way, can't be! I didn't want this to be true, but it quickly looked like he was guilty. Like many with no conscience he's been pointing his finger at others, calling them out. You see this in politics a lot, but you don't expect to see it from the pudding pops guy.
 cotter
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2015 1:03:40 PM

I wonder what Cosby's apologists, those that defended him blindly, will say now?
They will say that Cosby was a star and those women threw themselves at him ... and he just gave them the pills so they could relax and enjoy the sex ... wanna bet?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/7/2015 1:43:00 PM

Better question would be, why the f*ck does it matter what anyone says as there is nothing to this story other than entertainment.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/7/2015 4:36:02 PM

HFX_RGB2:
Better question would be, why the f*ck does it matter what anyone says as there is nothing to this story other than entertainment.

And, yet, here you are.
 Molly Maude
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2015 6:37:17 PM
I feel disappointed ... I was a fan, thought he was funny ... he seemed so nice ... so good with children ...

why am I so shocked that a rapist would also lie and malign all the women who accused him, throwing them further into a trauma ... all of HIS MAKING!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/7/2015 6:40:51 PM
C'mon. What Cosby did is creepy enough - you don't need to insinuate that he's a pedophile too. All the victims we've heard about were women - some young women, but women.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/7/2015 8:11:39 PM

I feel disappointed ... I was a fan, thought he was funny ... he seemed so nice ... so good with children ...

He was / is funny, though many people seem to forget just because you are talented, does not mean there is a possibility that you will also do bad sh*t.

People in the media appear a certain way because that is what works best for them, not because that is the way they are.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/7/2015 8:13:07 PM

This revelation came from a deposition taken years ago and then sealed by the Court, recently unsealed by Court Order.

My question is why was it "sealed" to begin with?
What deal did BC make with his accusers (or the courts themselves) at the time,
as it seemed like it got swept under the rug.
 daynadaze
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2015 10:03:16 PM
Yes, I need to insinuate that I do not know what a man who is a rapist would do to others also. Seriously, when you realize someone is that demented, you have to wonder who else he's harmed. what else he's done. That's why I posted what I was thinking, because I don't know how far Cosby has gone.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/8/2015 5:10:20 AM

The facts have been intentionally hidden

hmmm.....From 2005? and he is still happy at home, and acting all arrogant.?

Let's see NOW that everybody knows the truth, how quickly "USA justice" will act on this case.
Let's see how much punishment he receives for each RAPE, AND, Let's see if he receives the SAME punishment that receive the rapists who are in jail.

They will say that Cosby was a star and those women threw themselves at him ... and he just gave them the pills so they could relax and enjoy the sex ... wanna bet?

If they say something like that ^^,........................ these women and many more, should throw raw eggs to them and maybe some tomatoes too..............:-) !!...........Nah, I don't think they will defend him anymore, he doesn't deserve it. He does deserve to pay for what he did.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/8/2015 5:16:08 AM
Yanno , Dayna , we really don't know how far slick willy went either , now do we? LOL. "Cosby loved kids". Probably. But apologists do anything for another chance at miscegination promotion. To canonize rapists and killers is SOP when trying to sell miscegination. "CoolCos" seems to be the next winner of the OJ award ; Orange Jumpsuit , that is.
 gingerosity
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2015 5:55:26 AM

But apologists do anything for another chance at miscegination promotion. To canonize rapists and killers is SOP when trying to sell miscegination.

What have martinis got to do with it?
 427cammer
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2015 9:29:43 AM
mungojoe:

Just thinking... how times change... Why... it was just a few months or so ago... all our "adamantly not racist" conservatives (aj, becky, etourdi, buss, etc and so forth)... were in the threads... calling out liberals for "race baiting"... for being the "true racists"...

Just guessing, but I bet these people have been accused of racism when they criticise Obama... or oppose welfare... or oppose immigration (that David Suzuki must be a real hater).... is this not the case?
.... and who is becky?

I guess when you throw crap at them, you should expect to see some coming back your way.

And yet not ONE of them has said even one word to call out the Polack...

oh, okay...

Hey BialaPolska.... you're a real hateful sonofa*****.... did you know that?
You suck!!!

^^^^...there. Was that the extra push, the extra piling on that was needed to fix him?

I bet he's no longer a racist... or at least crawled under a rock somewhere.... trolls hate it when people "call them out"...

Does anyone ever talk about anything important? ....or does this "you're a racist"..... "no YOU are"...... the only thing you guys are interested in anymore?
 cotter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2015 11:52:29 AM
Message 23 ...
Yanno ... ... we really don't know how far slick willy went either , now do we?

Who did he drug? Who did he rape?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/8/2015 12:18:06 PM
Amy Schumer did a really good skit on cosby...she played his
defense attorney in court. Basically, she said people had a hard
time separating pudding eating Cliff Huxtable from Bill Cosby.
They wanted to believe in Cliff, but couldn't without also believing
in Bill. So in the end, they'd have to believe they were duped by both,
and they felt embarrassed and betrayed. I think that could be true.

"Slick Willy" had sex. He was never accused of rape.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex