Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LegendofPOF
Msg: 1
Favorite POF forum posters?Page 1 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Who are some of your favorite or all time favorite forum posters? Anyone you follow to see what they post? And have any forum posters ever met up?

A few of mine as I'd been on here a while back and some I recently get a kick out of are:

fullmoonguy. Guy's wit cracks me up! The things he says people seem to gloss over but he speaks the "inconvenient" truth. Probably my favorite poster besides nonomous_dog. hahahaa

hawkingjr. I swear that guy seems to find any and every way to complain about not getting dates yet at the same time always complains he's too busy to date or some other excuse. His posts though well thought out and written read like a mountain of text but I have to read his posts regardless for some reason.

Clooney'stutor, thegorillaguy (forgot his username)

tgif I find myself agreeing with a lot (not all) of what he says.

Thepigofyourdreams. Very good poster IMO.

Volkanoking.

Old poster who was insane but I cracked up reading his posts at the time? I don't know if anyone remembers him but NATGOAT who's username stood for "Not All The Good One's Are Taken". An older guy who put like a hundred emoticons of "love" in every post. Never failed to mention he'd move anywhere for "love". The guy was the ULTIMATE creeping horn dog and posted perv crap every friggin day besides falling in "love" with every female etc. on the forums.
 ndm147
Msg: 2
Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 7/25/2015 7:26:47 PM
I enjoy the forums more than I enjoy the actual dating site anymore! This is more like Facebook or My Space with some interesting people.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:03:23 PM
Thank you for the honorable mention OP :)

As much fun as I have here, I'd rather meet my one and only get off of here stat.

I enjoy's VK's gritty realism. Her insight on stalactites is entertaining. I think she's watching me...

Ouija's wit is second to none. She seems well versed in Haiku.

GTO sounds like a wise fella.

CrookCatcher sounds like me when I hit 60. Aging gracefully.

Charmin is a tough SOB. Wouldn't want to spill a drink on her!

TGIF? Well, I can't think of anyone other then George Bush I'd like to BBQ with. Compare notes so to speak.
 LegendofPOF
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:15:21 PM

Thank you for the honorable mention OP :)

As much fun as I have here, I'd rather meet my one and only get off of here stat.

I enjoy's VK's gritty realism. Her insight on stalactites is entertaining. I think she's watching me...

Ouija's wit is second to none. She seems well versed in Haiku.

GTO sounds like a wise fella.

Charmin is a tough SOB. Wouldn't want to spill a drink on her!

TGIF? Well, I can't think of anyone other then George Bush I'd like to BBQ with. Compare notes so to speak.

No problemo!

No mention off fullmoonguy? That dude's wit is great! He really does speak the uncomfortable, inconvenient truth about this OLD stuff. (Though expecting to have people email him with no pictures is ridiculous. Sounds like a stubborn control freak.)
 sigungq
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:18:22 PM
I like KJ, Whatsamatterbaby, Clooneys tends to keep it real, VK also keeping it real, Gorilla, and NJgirl, despite the fact that she's from NJ.........
 NJgirl116
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:20:12 PM
Thank you Sigungq... you know we share the same second language...

I like Volkano King and Igor Frankensteen, and the British lady, Swan something.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:24:41 PM

Clooneystutor, much appreciated....but I have to confess that my wall calender and the drywall around it look like the shower curtain from the Bates Motel in "psycho" at each birthday. Not sure how graceful it looks when I'm being dragged kicking and clawing into the next year. I don't wanna go!!!! ;)
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:31:45 PM
I enjoy the posts of the vast majority of people on here. Charmin is freaking hilarious. That Igor guy seems pretty bright, to me. Oluben is like a breath of fresh air. Really, it goes on and on. (The only ones I don't enjoy are the very few with false personas and those very few who repeatedly say hurtful things to others.) Everyone else cracks me up, intrigues me, makes me think, or I simply appreciate that they're compassionate toward others.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:35:50 PM
Crookcatcher for sanity and stories and he make a good partner in crime.

Oleben for his laugh, and I because I probably spelled his name wrong!

GTO for understanding topics no one else does about what is REALLY going on out there!(FX FILES MUSIC)

IG because he would probably make a good wingman, with a bit of coaching ;). Oh lets not forgetthe erotic thrillers!

Hondagirl and PigS lack of political correctness is refreshing and needed.

And last, but certainly NOT least, KJ for her smile, humor, and well the rest is between us! :)
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:38:08 PM
*Sig! You're not a hit man any more! I adore people who aren't hit men! :)
 clooneystutor
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:39:58 PM
Also...

Generally speaking...I enjoy the posts from older women.

They seem to be much wiser.

I don't see too many grumpy old woman posts.

Mostly the latter :(
 07songsungblue
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:05:40 PM
The ones that make me laugh and the ones that make me think.

And the little things, it was so awesome the other day when Joe said he saw both kids and is was great for him. How awesome is that...after years. And how so many took the time to tell him how awesome it was.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:18:05 PM
I think a better question is, "who are your favorite Posters, who are not here anymore......

I didn't always agree with her, but I Miss Cindy...... IIRC LadyC4, or something close to that......
 clooneystutor
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:21:33 PM
^^^
Hey, I'm sorry for the blow out we had.

I respect your military service:)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:24:41 PM
Throwing mine out there....

Ouija2025....just outright one of the funniest posters, a wicked sense of humor.

Adventurejoe70.....the thin blue line..what can I say. I've learned more about foreign relations reading his posts than watching the news. I wish I could swap pension plans!

Clooney.....I get his sometimes unappreciated humor. Similar background, joined the service at 17 and started from scratch...not as easy as some would think.

IG.....different....but he makes me go...damn...can't believe he said that.

Peppermint.....straight shooter.....tells it like she see's it...will help anyone if they ask.

Pig....calls it like he see's it, till hell freezes over if need be. Gotta appreciate tenacity.

Whatsamatter......armed with the quick wit.

Charmin.....like the in your face attitude and sense of humor.

kj.....hmm....I don't know what I can say that I won't sound like a school boy. Luv her charm, personality from reading her posts and once I met her, I discovered just how good a person she really is. I consider her a good friend.

Ladyinred, Whistle, Bluemoon and others all have real life experiences and opinions they share. I enjoy their posts. I may have failed to mention some and my apologies if I have.

There are some arses in off topic that really make me appreciate just how normal I really am though. I appreciate them for that. :)
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:37:06 PM

^^^
Hey, I'm sorry for the blow out we had.

I respect your military service:)

No problem, CT, You're not a Bad Guy, even though, You were a Fookin' Squid..... :)

ETA: That was a Joke....the Squid part... Sarcasm doesn't read well in written words....

Someday I may tell You the Story about wearing Crackerjacks, before I put on Army Green.....
Even had Fancy Dragons inside the cuffs...... & You should have seen the Wings I had on My Cover.......

VVVV Lady4C posted "Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire." & I think it fits for some days in the Forums....... :)
 07songsungblue
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/25/2015 9:48:34 PM
Lady4 C and Woobytoosday, brilliant. Lady for her common sense, Woobytoosday for her grace, life experiences and intelligence. I don't think anyone of us has truly LIVED like she has. The first person to message me on here was Bigbadnirish, still friends offline..from years ago and the common bond of being widowed, we never chat on here, only in real life. My adopted baby brother Clloney with our late night chats...and my sistas...you know who you are. When you take it offline it means more...friends. Crook, he's special, sexy and deep. Dragon, wise man. Walt's, I'd even do him in crocs, lol, makes me laugh but when he posts something serious, he is bang on, thought provoking and I listen. Love the posts by Pig and that guy .....Daddyjinx. Wise.

I've met a few in person, won't say who but I've met half a dozen. I liked them even more after.

There are so many.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/25/2015 11:14:36 PM
My favorite posters are typically those whose opinions are vastly different than my own.
One can learn a lot by considering their approaches and perspectives. I enjoy that very much!
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/25/2015 11:15:54 PM
"I like VK's gritty realism. Her insight on stalactites is entertaining."

I'm working on the book..I'll give you the first signed copy.

Fave forum members? I never really thought about it. I do like mowtown and her no BS slapdown style. I always appreciate people who consistently never take the bait. Literate Hiker is good, too. She knows what she wants and she always seems to piss people off with her high standards. It's really fun to watch!

Any random, genuine laugh is always appreciated, I remember someone posted once about some terrible date, likening the guy to Fred Flinstone with a stained shirt who b*tched about a cheese sandwich or something, that really was funny. I should have cut and pasted it. Comedy gold.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:25:58 AM
My favorite forum posters?

Well, that Marilyn Monroe poster in the Dating Over 30 section is rather lovely. The Led Zeppelin black light poster in the Dating Over 45 section is pretty bad ass, too, but the f*cking black light bulb blew out months ago. Someone needs to replace it already.

My least favorite poster is the one of Rosie O'Donnell naked in the Sex Forum. It belongs in the garbage.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/26/2015 1:33:35 AM
Igor
Lilimarleen
KJ
Oluben

The only peeps I go out of my way to read.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/26/2015 3:56:32 AM
LadyC4...good stuff.

Tough as nails. Erudite.

Maybe she met her Prince Charming?

I sympathized with one poster who was resetting her odometer, over and over again. Poor thing was offering sex for love. I hope she finally gets out of Darwin's waiting room...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/26/2015 5:31:43 AM
Hmm, I don't have any favorites, I appreciate everyone for their viewpoints and how they make me question myself. Naturally they are wrong, so they have to sit there in their wrongness being wrong - but :/
Of course anyone deciding to send me a gift card to Sephora so I can load up will become a fav.
 Whistle_Stop
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/26/2015 6:46:53 AM
Gee...I feel like this is grade school....
I like you all...you all bring a flavour to the forums...the younger ones from their perspectives, the older ones with their wisdom and even the
bitter, cranky ones. The faceless people, I never can really sort out who's ..who anymore.
A few are bossy and a few say very little of anything really....don't change!
Even the Trolls are a hoot sometimes.
As for LadyC......I have a feeling she's on here and a few we miss are lurking.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/26/2015 7:43:46 AM

Gee...I feel like this is grade school...

+1

Shall we further classify them by 'smartest, coolest, class clown, funniest, deepest thinker, most likely to succeed, most photogenic, most caustic, crankiest, biggest liar, biggest jerk, on and on and on and of course the most important one--- who is the most DDG.

Oops, forgot the ones we're dying to send to 'Go Away Island' (and never come back)~

haha
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?