Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Approving or deleting new pictures      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 1
Approving or deleting new picturesPage 1 of 1    
Does EVERYONE have this power here?

Am I special or something?

(I dont care who gives the answer or where..but hey)

I DO have this power evidently...but...ALSO just had an AWESOME picture deleted on MY ad!!

Ticketoride
Msg: 2
Approving or deleting new pictures
Posted: 8/9/2005 4:20:24 PM
Power in what way?

What can you do and how?
 Frrosty
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/9/2005 8:08:18 PM
I have no clue. Maybe I should play around with my new gift..that MAY be like a sterring wheel for the lil one in the passenger seat of our car..but hey.

P.S. My bowing Tiger pic was deleted. (probably because of the wings which may have been causing confusion?) Those wings...MAY or may NOT have actually BEEN on the Tiger. ;) (just so whoever did it knows)

I have buttons which allow me to approve or disapprove pictures apparently. I may use it sometime I guess....not sure. (who cares) IT also asks me if the pic needs cropping adn SEEMS to give me the chance to do that if i wish. (should I be being paid?) hahaha..um..no. (not yet anyways) Does everybody have this approve or disapprove and cropping power bestowed to them sir?

P.S. How massively is this site about to change? IT seems that ALOT of new characters are filtering in..for the better or worse it would appear plus, Late mentioned something one night..but hey.

CK influx dude. I'll just hang out n secure my girl in the hubbub here I guess; since I really don't know much in this one anyways.
 Frrosty
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/12/2005 11:57:16 AM
Ya; how many people choose delete before it goes to the next stage? (or does it send a notification to the site personelle that the pic has been marked for deletion?)
 Ticketoride
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/14/2005 1:06:32 AM
^^^ in the process of getting you an answer ...
 Frrosty
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/14/2005 7:13:30 PM
That is awesome;

thank you sirs.
 airplane_geek
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:48:52 AM
Cool! So it works more like a vote than a "Nope, delete it right now!" sort of thing?

I would also guess that it categorizes photos to make the admins job easier? Say, for example, a photo marked cartoon gets dumped into a cartoon folder and the admin goes in and either approves or rejects it?
 Frank 661
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:31:15 PM
Is it just on my end, or are there no more pictures on here to approve or disapprove?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Approving or deleting new pictures