Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Unable to login - am not receiving password reset emails.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fudge1997
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Unable to login - am not receiving password reset emails.Page 1 of 1    
I am currently unable to login to my POF account.

I have created an alt account (this one) to try an resolve the issue.

When I submit a password reset request the password reset email never arrives at my yahoo mail account.

I have checked both my spam and inbox folder. I have contacted Yahoo and they have assured me that the email would arrive in one of the two folders. Is there anyway for a POF mod or staff member to send me the email so that I can log in. I was having a nice conversation with someone and now have not been able to log in for over a week.

My account is Simon25011

http://uk.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=94426387
 import_from_uk
Msg: 2
Unable to login - am not receiving password reset emails.
Posted: 9/7/2015 10:25:31 AM
There are no mods and the forums don't have staff. You need to contact customer support. No one here but us users.
 gcdeb
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2015 4:07:20 PM
Contact customer support at csr@pof.com. Be patient waiting for a reply.
 tranquil222
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2018 7:06:21 AM
i am loosing the link to my account on POF won't let log in
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Unable to login - am not receiving password reset emails.