Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Transgender people?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 1
Transgender people?Page 1 of 1    
Hi, I'm here to suggest a feature. There are way too many transgender dudes around my area. I'm not into dudes, please make an option to block them from my search results and from viewing my profile. You already give us the option to partially block fat women and single moms, I'm guessing it would be very easy to add the same option for transgender dudes. Thanks.
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/12/2015 2:10:38 PM
Great idea. I'd also like an option to block douchebags and people who aren't very smart.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 3
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/12/2015 4:50:21 PM
Given that even the advocates of trans acceptance put the number at 0.3% of the population, I'm going to say you're overreacting. One in 333 people is trans. I'm pretty sure you're not being harassed by them.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 4
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/12/2015 5:30:35 PM

I'm not into dudes, please make an option to block them from my search results and from viewing my profile

I'm curious. ( No....halftime....I'm not CuriousDB.......lol) I'm curious, OP, Just HOW can the site block these dudes from your search results and even from looking at your profile? How is POF supposed to single these people out?

On that note, I'd like to be able to block cars and motorbikes from looking at me. I'm not into dating a yellow sports car. Oh and people with a dog and those who don't like spaghetti.
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 5
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/12/2015 5:49:09 PM
POF already let us block land whales and single moms from search results and most random views. They can simply make an extra option in the gender section (Male, Female or Trans), that way people can block the trannies. It seems pretty easy task tbh.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 6
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/12/2015 6:19:27 PM
That would mean a change to everyone's profile options when they sign up or edit their profile. Users have suggested in the past to please include Bi sexual and even asexual in the gender category. It hasn't happened as its catering to a very small minority.

I get that you're opposed to such sexxxual orientation and that's fine but the system tends to accommodate to the vast majority of its' users.
My advice is just move along if a profile you view isn't to your liking, like we all do. Also, I've been here on and off since 2008 and I very rarely see who viewed me. It means nothing if they don't act on it. Much like going into a shop and you view and try on a shirt. Just because you did that it doesn't necessarily mean you want to buy it. Know what I mean?

So ignore who viewed you and concentrate on what YOU'RE looking for, not them.
 R_Sole
Msg: 7
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/14/2015 8:08:26 AM

POF already let us block land whale

and you're single cause why?!?
between that bald spot in need of a Trump comb over and you're glowing attitude I can't imagine why.

no worries, your ignorance just leaves more women for me

carry on
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 8
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/14/2015 8:15:44 AM
DemonsSoul84...simply send outbound introductory messages to women you find interesting.
Once you are engaged in a dialogue you won't much care which other people are perhaps viewing your profile.
The most important thing is your inbox and how interested people are in actually MEETING live.
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 9
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/14/2015 8:44:19 PM
LMAO, I don't choose to be bald, land wales choose to be walking cetaceans. Huge difference there sir.
 import_from_uk
Msg: 10
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/15/2015 11:17:36 AM
Dear DemonsSoul84,

Grow up.

Love a Fat single Mom with a giant penis
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 11
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/15/2015 3:00:14 PM
^^^^^ BAM!
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 12
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/15/2015 6:40:42 PM

LMAO, I don't choose to be bald, land wales choose to be walking cetaceans. Huge difference there sir.

With all the years I've spent in online forums & real life groups, where one has a Username, Screen-name, or some other Alias.... I'm no longer surprised by how often their choice of a name, reveals something of their inner self...

So Mr 'Demon in Your Soul since 1984', your posts are not Surprising to Me at all...

They say, "Beauty is Only Skin Deep, but Ugly Goes Clean to the Bone".....
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 13
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/16/2015 4:10:27 AM
Hair loss can be fixed by toupees, Spritz'n Color for Bald Spots, hair loss surgeries, wigs, and accessories. Your attitude needs some adjustments, too.

Stop making excuses and go fix me a bacon sammy with extra mayo.
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 14
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/17/2015 11:00:09 AM
I live a healthy lifestyle, I don't need to "fix" nothing, my genes dictate my looks. Morbidly obese people obviously let themselves grow to epic proportions by not caring about their own health and eating metric tons of garbage. Like I said before, HUGE difference there sir.
 cotter
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/17/2015 12:04:42 PM
OP ... are you that eager to have sex with someone that you can't get to know them first?

It appears you're afraid you might fall for a transgender and attempt to have sex.

It also appears you have some sort of phobia.

Get to know someone before you have sex with them and it won't be problem ... right?
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 16
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/18/2015 5:36:41 PM
I don't know, I'm not the one throwing sex into the equation. I wouldn't like to even talk to a man posing as woman, my only concern is they might make a fake profile with pictures of actual women. This is why I prefer to chat for a few weeks before even considering meeting in person, I'm not in a hurry or desperate.
 B_Hasenpfeffer
Msg: 17
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/21/2015 6:55:50 AM

no worries, your ignorance just leaves more women for me

Why is the OP ignorant?? Seems to me he's well-informed on the subject of trannies and consciously chose to reject them. On the other hand, you're not very smart when the "women" he is leaving for you ... are NOT women at all. I suppose we can't expect rational thought from the pro-homo/tranny crowd. Maybe you would like to bed down Bruce Jenner himself.

However, if you meant the land whales and single moms that the OP mentioned in post5, all I can say is ... knock yourself out.

They say, "Beauty is Only Skin Deep, but Ugly Goes Clean to the Bone".....

If you peel the skin off someone, you will find neither beauty nor ugliness, just a bloody mess.

There are way too many transgender dudes around my area. I'm not into dudes

I understand what you mean, OP. With all the ridiculously freakish "mix-and-match" gender combos coming out of the closet, a normal person dating must now insist on a DNA test to weed out the weirdos.

In addition to blocking trannies, I'd like an option to block social justice crusaders. They get on my nerves.
 DemonsSoul84
Msg: 18
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/26/2015 7:10:07 AM
Transgender is a bigger deal breaker than smoking or having kids, I don't get what's so wrong about wanting to block them.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 19
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/26/2015 8:35:38 AM
You're overstating the prevalence.

It's such a minuscule portion of the population that your concern about this borders on paranoia.
 B_Hasenpfeffer
Msg: 20
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/29/2015 5:29:00 PM

Transgender is a bigger deal breaker than smoking or having kids

All that and more are deal breakers on my list of dating requirements.
 SpruceMan2015
Msg: 21
Transgender people?
Posted: 9/30/2015 7:55:26 PM
You're clearly a fool. You say thing s about obsese women that is clearly uneducated and incorrect.

Not all obese women are that way due to their choices they make. Some have health issues, genetics. They don't all choose to be obese.

And your choice of words "whales" shows how crude and low class you have. Poor choice of words man. Show a little respect and show a bit of compassion.

There are many inappropriate and stupid words that we could probably find for you too but we have some ability to keep it to ourselves.

Imagine if the women you're trying to communicate with were able to see the extremely shallow things you say in here? You'd have a lot less success.
 GhostRaven73
Msg: 22
Transgender people?
Posted: 3/25/2017 11:26:38 PM
Agreed and then some, what bothers me about trannies, is they just don't fit. Self hate and wanting to switch sides? I prefer to focus on the REAL in reality when meeting someone, not date what belongs in an asylum for thinking they're born wrong.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Transgender people?