Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Suggestion - give us an option to filter out non smokers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 2
Suggestion - give us an option to filter out non smokersPage 1 of 1    
Oh grow up & put it in your profile......

gcdeb
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Suggestion - give us an option to filter out non smokers
Posted: 10/12/2015 3:06:28 AM
As a smoker you already have a limited audience. Why would you want to filter out the non-smoking women who are happy to date smokers (there would be a few, I've seen some male profiles like that)?
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/12/2015 6:02:59 AM
The Must Not Smoke filter in Mail Settings is no longer available, but you may still see it on profiles where the users had it set from before it was removed. Once they update their Mail Settings, the filter for smokers will disappear.

Advanced Search has the Smokes category that allows filtering the results to show anyone, those who don't smoke, smoke occasionally, or smoke often. Unfortunately, it is not multiple-choice.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/13/2015 4:43:51 PM

lot's of loCOUGHCOUGHHACKSPLUTTER

Oh grow up & put it in your profile......

For some reason (I really do need therapy it seems) but I found this hilarious. :)

bAc0nflav0redbac0n
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/14/2015 8:13:51 AM
That original post is really, really funny! Hahahahahahahah
 professora
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Never give up smoking
Posted: 6/16/2016 12:00:08 PM
Both of my last two dates were secret smokers.

WHY NOT DATE A SMOKER? both men lied.

one is a cancer survivor and the other has survived a heart attack.

KEEP SMOKING :) enjoy. the end is soon enough at our age.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Suggestion - give us an option to filter out non smokers