Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > Anybody out there?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PrairieNihilist
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Anybody out there?Page 1 of 1    
This place used to be a hub of activity. Where's everybody go? If you're out there and check to see if there are any posts, feel free to drop a line or whatever. If you're lurking, then let's get this thing going again.
 Netrunner_Up
Msg: 2
Anybody out there?
Posted: 7/25/2016 4:12:59 PM
It looks like it was pretty active back in 2014? Hmm, oh well.
 PrairieNihilist
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Anybody out there?
Posted: 8/13/2016 12:45:57 AM
Sure was. I don't know why POF doesn't still list this place on the site. It's a great way to interact with others in a public and moderated setting.
 ready4u182
Msg: 4
Anybody out there?
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:23:43 AM
It's dead, Jim.
 julystorm7
Msg: 5
Anybody out there?
Posted: 2/21/2018 1:58:09 PM
I was on here many years ago. I had to use Google to search for it. I guess a few years ago POF took the links off their main site which explains the drops in posters. Any newbies to POF aren't even aware of the existence of the forums. It's too bad. Was fun. Something to pass the time when there was no one nearby to talk to on the main site. Saskatchewan being rural, sometimes its a deadzone.
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > Anybody out there?