Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Your Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 soccerbaby4
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Your Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles?! Page 1 of 1    
My name is Shannon and I work for PlentyOfFish and with Halloween only one week away, I want to know The Best and The Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles!

We want to know what you think!

Thank you everyone!
 StarClassic
Msg: 2
Your Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles?!
Posted: 10/21/2015 7:46:57 AM
I'm reaching way back for this one. Clear to 1984.
Four of us had gone to a party at one of the larger clubs in Killeen.
Carol wore a fake beard and my riding leathers. She, was the biker.
Lisa wore yellow short short shorts and a mesh crop top over her chartreus bikini with glittery high heels. She, was the stripper.

It took a coin toss for Kelly and I to decide who wore what.
I called tails and got the pink zoot suit and floppy hat. I'm only giving five seconds to guess that one.
Kelly,,, wore a rather revealing orange jumper, lacy bra and, for lack of a better word, fabricated, thigh boots. If you guessed hooker, you won a cookie.

I think Kelly had the most fun that evening. After a few drinks that little ho wandered the place flirting with all the drunks just to see how long it took for them to realize her/his dong was bigger than theirs.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/21/2015 7:57:44 AM
A few years ago I had a nasty reck on my bike and got skinned 360. My butt cheek was exposed and bloody. I was so full of adrenaline, and since I did not break anything that I kept riding for another 4 hours. That uniform was so mangled with blood, rips, cuts and torn spandex that I ended up pinning it up to a wall in my bike room, with my numbers from races and medals.

So one Halloween, I went as a bike wreck and my date went as a nurse. All I had to do was buy gauze, fake blook, some make up and a fake piece of glass. I glued the piece of glass to my forehead and let the blood drip. I put gauze over my cuts and then let a little bit of blood kind of zip through. I then applied make up to look like I had a black eye and hematomas all over my face. It looked so real that while driving around that afternoon, people actually thought that it was an accident and looked in horror, to then smile and realize it was Halloween.

We won best costumes in three parties.
 JoeBnD
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/21/2015 8:15:59 AM
<---------------------------------------- This
 call_me_tater
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/21/2015 9:59:47 AM
<------------------This :)

You remind me of the babe....
 purplerider1200
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2015 3:02:07 PM
Best one I saw was a guy that dressed like a penis. Foam rubber, painted a pale pink. He danced around bent over, then straightened up. Inside, he had a can of silly string, (probably several) and would shoot it out the opening. That went over big.

Worst? Too many to choose from.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 6:37:04 AM
Messaged a gal on POF and we soon took things to texting. On Halloween I texted her asking if she was celebrating by wearing a sexy costume. She sent an image of her outfit and said she had shown 10 people the image and that nobody got it.

Her outfit had a name tag "Eileen". I asked if she was going as a woman with one leg. (The joke is "What do you call a woman with one leg? Eileen! What do you call a woman with one leg in Japan? Irene!") Coincidentally she was recovering from a foot injury and was already walking with a limp. She said that wasn't it, but could be a second meaning.

She hinted it's a song title. When I viewed the image again, I finally noticed a bunch of white drippy looking spots on her face and neck and on her outfit. Told her I'd heard that joke before.

Our conversations to that point had been decent and she was very ladylike. Halloween can bring out boldness and vulgarity in anyone!
 cooldog65
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 7:02:42 AM
^^^ Reminds me of the joke...

What's worse than grease on Olivia Newton-John?

Cum (come) on Eileen!
 CBGB77
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2018 7:04:45 AM

Posted By: MeramecRiverRat on 10/31/2018 804 AM
Subject: Your Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles?!
Message: Messaged a gal on POF and we soon took things to texting. On Halloween I texted her asking if she was celebrating by wearing a sexy costume. She sent an image of her outfit and said she had shown 10 people the image and that nobody got it.

Her outfit had a name tag "Eileen".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxcwe7EcaY
 grover14
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 5:09:01 AM
Kojak or Uncle Fester from the Adams Family!
 cooldog65
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2018 6:45:13 AM
Halloween 1999 was the last time I did the costume. It was my first time shaving my head and I was Stone Cold Steve Austin. Give me a Hell Yeah!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2018 1:41:40 PM

She hinted it's a song title. When I viewed the image again, I finally noticed a bunch of white drippy looking spots on her face and neck and on her outfit. Told her I'd heard that joke before.

That's the first thing I would have thought in my mind before seeing fake cum on her. Well, looks like you nabbed quite a catch there. She's no POF virgin, that's for sure. You can be sure to rack up a notch on the old belt with Eileen there! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Your Best and Worst Halloween Costumes for Singles?!