Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > cannot log in      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 2
cannot log inPage 1 of 1    
This site frequently has glitches as things break, are "upgraded", and are fixed.
Try again in 24 hours.
 back2ground
Msg: 3
view profile
History
cannot log in
Posted: 11/24/2015 6:34:30 PM
I am also experiencing a no-login scenario. Being an upgraded member with membership due to expire in a couple of weeks, this is really not helpful. I, too, was able to login to FORUMS, but nowhere else - oh, I lied - I also was able to login to "UPGRADE" (which I did almost three months ago) - with all of my credit information filled in (except for the blocked out numbers). So, I can actually upgrade or add more time, but, have no access to the good stuff. HELP!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 4
cannot log in
Posted: 11/24/2015 6:39:31 PM
I'd contact customer relations because your paid membership isn't going to expire. One of the little hidden things you agreed to is that it will automatically renew and they'll take it out of your credit card.
 nitehawk5902
Msg: 5
view profile
History
cannot log in
Posted: 11/24/2015 7:06:22 PM
I would say pof is just playing another game to try and get us to pay to be on this crappy site. I'll leave before I do that
 anottakenname
Msg: 6
view profile
History
cannot log in
Posted: 11/24/2015 8:15:34 PM
I haven't been able to log in to the main site for two days. If it's a glitch as someone suggested, it seems to be somewhat selective.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > cannot log in