Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Prefer to be a girl or a guy on this site?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheHiddenSoul
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Prefer to be a girl or a guy on this site?Page 1 of 1    
Not so much the result?

IDK man, i am pretty satisfied if i catch a good fish. The journey is nice sure, but i suppose unlike many others I actually enjoy staring into the beautiful eyes of my significant other. That is MY end result.
 platypus_man
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Prefer to be a girl or a guy on this site?
Posted: 6/21/2016 9:26:57 PM

You mean we can be either? Isn't that going to get lots of people confused?
 SailingFlyer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2016 11:43:39 PM
There are plenty who are already confused...

Like Bruce Jenner.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 8:37:32 AM
Oh, THAT'S why this is in the humor section?

Um, ok, right, uh-huh..... (coff)
 platypus_man
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2017 10:03:33 AM

There are plenty who are already confused...Like Bruce Jenner.

She's not confused. Other people are. She figured out who and what she is. It's society that has a problem with it. Seems she's quite happy. But the guys in the office? Oh, they're pissed off. 'Why do I have to have him in my news feed! I can't stand it! It's terrible! I can't deal with it! Why does he have his own TV show, he's an attention whore, he did it all just for the money/TV show/etc.. '
The whining from homophobic straight men is just embarrassing, they need to grow up and stop thinking the world revolves around their opinions.
 raxarsr
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2017 11:29:37 PM
she?...............she has a penis.............technically....that makes "she" a he
 Cynderella
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2017 10:28:48 AM
I can really pick....
Drum roll GIRL
 therainman2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2017 3:33:24 PM
I don't get this. Why would you prefer to be a man/woman on a site if you are a man/woman looking to be with one or the other... I mean unless you like both lol

And for Bruce. He will always be a man. If it makes him feel better to have his friends and family call him a woman, fine that is their business but your DNA doesn't lie. If you are born male or female, that is what you are. No disrespect. If you are born one way and in your mind you are something else, then hey more power to you to change that FOR YOU but it isn't changing the physical facts for anyone else.
 B3ll0na
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/12/2018 8:17:43 AM
I vote the OP should try as a woman on here and the challenge is to last more then 2 days :D
 feirene
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2018 5:14:30 PM
Girl. At least hardly anyone rejects you for your looks.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Prefer to be a girl or a guy on this site?