Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Apologize or move on?? Please help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2
Apologize or move on?? Please helpPage 1 of 1    
First things first. A person whom you have never met cannot be an enchanting soulmate. Stop thinking that way.
Secondly...do you wish to be involved with someone so extremely volatile she blocks your phone number and emailing?
Be upbeat, friendly, and engaging with people. After a handful of messages here, arrange to meet LIVE within days.

Good luck with your romantic search.

daynadaze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Apologize or move on?? Please help
Posted: 11/26/2015 9:25:03 AM
She does not like the way you speak to her, you think that apologizing makes up for that, she does not think that way, you two are not a match, move on.
 Swimalittlecloser
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/26/2015 6:16:13 PM
Please seek the help of a metal health professional asap.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2015 11:32:36 PM
Your behaviour is borderline stalking. You can't make people like you, you don't have entitlement to other human beings. You should have a look at yourself and how you behave, you have a lot of unhealthy attitudes that need some work.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/27/2015 2:58:44 AM
You're a damned fool.

Leave her alone.
 irishgirl772
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/28/2015 6:37:40 AM

those were the only two occasions I spoke out of turn with her

You shouldnt be speaking to her or any girl like that at all. Calling her names is not nice, especially if you want to get to know her. She thinks you are an a$$hole now and she would be right. Blocking you says she isnt interested in meeting now.
 south_city
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/28/2015 10:36:30 AM
Move on. I don't think the wifi comment was that rude. But that along with calling her fat was a dealbreaker when you don't know her that well. If you had been dating her for a while and those were the only times you were rude to her, then she might be more accepting of your apology because she would know you better and have a bigger idea of your overall personality.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/28/2015 6:49:39 PM
Treat it as a learning experience.

1. Never tell any woman she is fat. EVER!!!! Unless you never wish to speak with her again.
2. If you think something is easy that others find difficult, you can offer assistance and be helpful
3. Meet sooner rather than later
4. Nothing is real until you meet
5. Meeting means communicating in the same time and space. Often across a small table in a coffee shop.
Skype, typing, text or phone calls are not meeting.

Move on. Better luck next time.
 Bearfish13
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/7/2015 7:59:29 AM
Made the same rookie mistake myself several years ago, it ended up with me being friends with the person, but makes me wonder sometimes what it would have been like if i didnt make the mistake

But her reaction was wrong too, i mean blocking you is wrong, so just charge it to the game and move forward
 tennistown
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/7/2015 12:17:25 PM

Posted By: happyprof123 --- Apologize or move on??

Got caught up in a conversation about fat squirrels and called her fat.
. . . unable to set her wifi up, I replied with "Why not? should be easy"

So let me get this right.

You called her fat, then implied she's stupid?

And you want her back. Why? To insult her further?

I think it's time you move on. You have done enough.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/8/2015 6:13:26 AM
So deep down. What were you thinking? Did you think she was fat? Did you think she was too stupid to figure out wifi? If those were not your thoughts then you are having problems communicating. Some people will help you correct yourself, some people will accept you apology and some people will tell you to **** off.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Apologize or move on?? Please help