Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RedVelvetIcing
Msg: 1
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed upPage 1 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
VolkanoKing here..yeah, it's REALLY me!

After six years on this forum, I was suddenly blasted into oblivion by something..whatever is going on behind the scenes here. And interestingly...I initially rejoined as VolkanoKing2, and that profile was blocked from the site the first day. So here I am with some random name, which will probably last a day or so before I am gone again.

I've also seen that InnerGorilla is gone now, VM, the wackjob I had been debating most recently..he vanished, and so did I...so it really makes no sense..no matter WHAT side of the coin you're on..pro women, anti women, whatever it is...removal is entirely random and without reason. No explanation.

I can assure you, those of you that are left here on the forums, our removal also is NOT voluntary. You just go to sign in one day and you're locked out and your profile is gone.

There is someone doing this, probably thinking it's funny, maybe someone's teenager's been put in charge and if f*cking around here, or whatever. ANYWAY-I've come to give a proper farewell, for the time being. I don't want to keep rejoining over and over and over with a new name, only to find myself locked out again. It's tiresome and makes no sense. I didn't agree with everyone, but I feel my contributions were, at least, thoughtful, to the point and funny, if I was in a mood.

I really enjoyed these forums, but I can't keep rejoining because now that I am obviously in the crosshairs, it's going to happen again. I may only last under this name for a day or so, who knows. But as far as there being "no moderators"..SOMEONE is here, someone is intentionally removing people and there is no pattern to it..the trolls go along with the intelligent, quality people who enjoy good solid discussions.

I'll still read this place from the sidelines, but as long as it's under the current management, I can't participate like I used to.

Sucks, but then...we certainly have the freedom to start our own dating forum somewhere else...

Love,
VolkanoKing
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 2
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up
Posted: 11/29/2015 9:19:19 PM
I think we were all sad to see you and IG deleted. Hell, even VM was worth a giggle and an easy mark just cause of the stuff he posted.

I hope you stick around and I'll be sorry to see you go.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/29/2015 9:55:47 PM
Good to see you again.
Same thing happened to me.
Had to create a new profile, new name, from a new computer and new email address.
 RedVelvetIcing
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/29/2015 10:26:18 PM
Literate Hiker tried to come back but was deleted again and again..so was Pig.

I've never participated in a forum, especially this long, with this sort of unwarranted interruption.

VM was almost beyond belief..he should run for president! He had SO many fabulous, progressive ideas on tap. Heh.
 Seki1949
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2015 10:38:49 PM
Welcome back! I hope it sticks!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/29/2015 10:40:29 PM

I can assure you, those of you that are left here on the forums, our removal also is NOT voluntary. There is someone doing this, probably thinking it's funny,

But as far as there being "no moderators"..SOMEONE is here, someone is intentionally removing people and there is no pattern to it.

I agree, people are being deleted, and even legit pictures are getting removed from profiles for no apparent reason. Someone is here deleting people at will.

At this pace, only the trolls will remain talking to themselves and their multiple profiles.
 gcdeb
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 12:23:42 AM
Nice to see you VK. I've missed your forum contributions :(

Thank you for coming back to say a proper farewell but hopefully this account will stay this time. Fingers crossed.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/30/2015 12:31:41 AM
Yes I also understand the feeling of wanting to say a proper farewell.

Hopefully you will remain.
But if not.

Fare well.

And to everyone else in case I am zapped again.
Fare well to you all.
 cookymaker
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 3:12:10 AM
It is good to see you here again, hopefully for a while. Though I have not been here long, always enjoyed your input.
Haven't a clue as to why people are getting zapped randomly left and right. Especially when the "rules" had not been broken
I am sure we all hope this isn't a farewell...
 youandgo34
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/30/2015 4:29:50 AM
You were terminated because you are an obnoxious troll. You were behind lots of nukings.

You know exactly why you were gone. Good for the goose. Poor you.

Maybe people got tired of your regular whines about guys, people using cell phones, etc. Maybe not everybody appreciates your self described contributions. I found that "whack job" VM far more interesting than you for what it's worth.

And you never spoke up for any other zapped posters. You are self centered to your core, much like your mentor...cow-dung girl.

midnightrun2
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/30/2015 4:35:49 AM

At this pace, only the trolls will remain talking to themselves and their multiple profiles.

This is where you have it wrong. It's not the trolls with multiple profiles who are doing the deleting. It's just 4-5 posters who have so little in their lives that the forums are the focal point in their existence.

They see a poster that doesn't agree with their point of view or feel a "friend" is being attacked they report instead of just ignoring.

Also any profile that's nuked as of late will have a difficult time creating another account if you have the app downloaded. Anything associated with a deleted former profile used through the app triggers a deletion. Something embedded in the app perhaps.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:28:05 AM

You were terminated because you are an obnoxious troll. You were behind lots of nukings.

You know exactly why you were gone. Good for the goose. Poor you.

Maybe people got tired of your regular whines about guys, people using cell phones, etc. Maybe not everybody appreciates your self described contributions. I found that "whack job" VM far more interesting than you for what it's worth.

And you never spoke up for any other zapped posters. You are self centered to your core, much like your mentor...cow-dung girl.

And talking about trolls, look who decided to show his face....
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:45:06 AM

And talking about trolls, look who decided to show his face

Lol....that forever attention seeking Troll....can't stay away!

@VK.....yes, I agree with the person who said it's a few that don't like their opinion questioned and you know who you disagreed with or called out....think about it.
Hope you stay...I don't always agree with your pov but that's alright...that's what it is all about.
Don't let the few self proclaimed moderators win.
I wish it would stop and all come back!
It's boring on here now....lol.
 youandgo34
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/30/2015 7:01:47 AM
LLL, be glad you have not been targeted by the anti neutered male justice seekers. That can always change. :-)
 youandgo34
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/30/2015 7:25:45 AM
Ms sunkist gal. Has it ever occurred to you that your personality expressed on this board makes you a no go with quality guys. Ask yourself what guy would want to put up with a ball buster persona you express. It's not like you are a young, beautiful woman who can get by, at times, with a wretched personality. Just saying.

Wednesday, we let sunkist remain for now because she is so pathetic we feel sorry for her. That could change of course.
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:16:32 AM
FFS....I am not Sunshinegirl!!!

And as for the TROLL.......wait...can you hear it.....waaaaaaaaaaa
Major ELCREEPO!
Like a give two flying...F's what you think of me....weirdo!!
 Chromis1
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:47:17 AM
VK, nice to see you back.

removal is entirely random and without reason.

I know! It's great! Just like "The Leftovers" - when will I join "the departed". Keeps the adrenaline flowing.
 RedVelvetIcing
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:58:42 AM
Wahh? Chromis, put your lovely photos back up! Have you already been stung? :O
 carolann0308
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 9:20:33 AM
My link I used for years to the forums keeps telling me it's 'redirected'
 youandgo34
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/30/2015 10:05:22 AM
"Major ELCREEPO!
Like a give two flying...F's what you think of me....weirdo!!"

LOL. So sad for you. I suppose I should be more understanding for your plight. Understand where your anger and bitterness is coming from... Nah.. Not my problem.
 dpwesu
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/30/2015 10:34:44 AM
VK!!!

I am sorry to hear what is going on with the forums and the website itself. - we didn't seem to have these issues before.......

But that being said.....If you don't remain here, please know I truly enjoyed your thoughtful posts and I truly wish you all the very, very best.
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/30/2015 11:00:29 AM
VK...my sidekick navigating this shallow LA wasteland.

Looking forward to more stalactites stories:)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/30/2015 11:45:20 AM
Still trying to recall who poster "VM" is in these forums.
It means virtual machine in the technology world.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/30/2015 11:48:49 AM

Message #25:
Still trying to recall who poster "VM" is in these forums.
It means virtual machine in the technology world.

I believe they are referring to "VMinRVA95".

Welcome back VK.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 12:02:43 PM
do as sealady suggests. Just create a whole different persona if you want to continue.
I don't think it is anything you say necessarily. Just something going on that may be completely random.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up