Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Cat Stevens - in reverse gear?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 1
Cat Stevens - in reverse gear?Page 1 of 1    
On the ITV local news tonight, Cat Stevens was referred to as, well, 'Cat Stevens'
rather than the Usuf Islam that was (seemingly) required as appropriate until recently
....convenient?
Comments, as always, welcome..........

Jo van
Msg: 2
Cat Stevens - in reverse gear?
Posted: 12/23/2015 12:01:57 PM
Shocking really.
He's not even a real cat.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2015 8:27:08 PM
Is he wanting to see anyone killed? My his music was worth listening too
 try1more
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2015 1:37:51 AM
perhaps he's just mellowed a bit.
or maybe he's realised, for most people one name connects him with the music, so they know who's being talked about, the other is a mystery, it's Yusuf Islam by the way :-)

it could be that he's accepting his past now, but probably has more to do with returning to music after so long, wont do his comeback any harm will it.

very similar to neil diamond, being a jewish american never harmed his music, and i don't see why being an english muslim should define cat stevens music.

i liked them both by the way.

happy xmas to all x
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2015 1:41:44 AM
Ah but what doe he call himself?

If he calls himself Cat Stevens then it's about money. It always is.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Cat Stevens - in reverse gear?