Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Convicted sex offenders      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 try1more
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Convicted sex offendersPage 1 of 1    
i hope pof does not penalise you for this thread, as outing profiles is against the rules "normally", given the link to backup your claim it is not normal.
well done for posting, hope the thread is not deleted, folk need reminding from time to time.
 try1more
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Convicted sex offenders
Posted: 1/8/2016 8:00:36 AM
"if POF don't care if they have convicted sex offenders using I am not sure I want to use anyway :)"

take care to trust nothing and nobody online until or unless you have reason to!
no need to suspect everyone, just remain aware that you don't really know them, so don't get carried away from the start.

what's more disturbing is that the police have clearly "not" contacted pof to have the profile removed!
inspite of the fact they are well aware of the profile!
says a lot about "them" does it not?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 6
Convicted sex offenders
Posted: 1/8/2016 9:41:54 AM
There are a couple of problems here:

POF admin don't come here, so they are unlikely to see your thread, (and even more unlikely to do anything about it).

The UK police are not in the business of issuing instructions to a Canadian website.

I agree that it's not on, but newspapers get profit out of selling bad news,
and they love trashing internet dating sites, especially when the Prosecution
makes it a cornerstone of their case........
It's just a matter of caution - and commonsense - the internet is not a safe place to be, sometimes.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Convicted sex offenders
Posted: 1/24/2016 3:04:09 PM
^^^ Detailed in the linked article in the OP.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 11
Convicted sex offenders
Posted: 1/24/2016 7:12:28 PM
OP... Are you afraid of being...invaded by this so called pervert...otherwise, what do you care ?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Convicted sex offenders