Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > ScorpionMan54 warning      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 keepnpace
Msg: 1
ScorpionMan54 warningPage 1 of 1    
He is a complete and total liar who will tell you he has been married 39 or 35 years. Not true married 3 times last one a year and a half. Will say he has been separated 13 months, nope 2 months as of Jan 10, 2016. We will say he has only just signed up never been here before, nope last marriage a product of pof. He lies about money, sexual proficiency and just about anything else he thinks will get the date. He has messaged over 450 women in the month he has been on this time, he is playing the numbers game. Uses a big net and if he catches a few he will simultaneously chat them all up and make dates with them all for dinner and usually sex if he can get it. That being said if you still want him have at him but you have been warned and you can actually get him to spend money on you but he doesn't have any besides what he makes in a paycheck, and he owes his second wife over 50 thousand in back maintenance. God Bless and Good Luck. Beware the sharks and wear protection.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 2
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 2:47:57 PM
You know if the moderators were still here, your ability to post will have been nuked by now. Naming and shaming another user here is a huge no no! You've put VERY personal and private information out there and you've even bashed his sexual performance for all to see!

How could you? How would YOU like it if someone did that to you?? Are you insane? Shame on you.

Oddly, you seem to know an awful lot about this man's activities on this site. How can that be? Do you check his computer?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 3
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 3:22:19 PM
^^^^ I thought the same thing…. “he owes his second wife over 50 thousand in back maintenance.” ??? how in heck would she know that??

Sounds like a woman scorned. :/
 AussieNancy
Msg: 4
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 3:43:48 PM
Yep. I've read many name and shame threads but this one really takes the cake. I hope this poor man doesn't read it.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 5
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 3:51:26 PM
Sounds like a woman with intimate knowledge of the guy to me.

I don't think he needs to worry though. Nobody sees these threads anyway.
 keepnpace
Msg: 6
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 3:55:27 PM
Ok well yes I do know this man very well and I am very sorry that I tried to help by warning the women here that this is what he is up to. Honestly just trying to save a few women from his actions. I am not scorned and as I said you are all welcome to do as you please but it is the truth and I am trying to help my fellow women to make an informed decision.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 7
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:02:58 PM
^^^^ It’s against forum rules to name other users in here. How would you like it if he posted a thread saying you lied about your age and weight, that you are drowning in debt and lousy in bed?

On the one hand you say you know him so well, but on the other you say he is a liar. So you believed the lies and are pissed off about it. That is clear. Bottom line, it’s against the forum rules to name and shame.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 8
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:05:53 PM
Yeah, Halftime, I only saw this when I went to Newest Threads.

Keepnpace........the problem is, you see, we can only take your word for it. What if you're lying through your back teeth because he dumped you or something and this is your vile way of revenge?

EDIT: Good point Sunshine... The OP knows him well yet says he's a liar. I shake my head.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 9
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:11:11 PM
Could be his sister or ex or besties with an ex. Doesn't matter much.

The only people who will see this are us forum regulars who click on that little "search" icon. Even I voted to delete this thread because it's against the rules and there is a 20% chance that it's a revenge thing. Also if someone were to google ScorpionMan54 this would come up on the first page.
 keepnpace
Msg: 10
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:14:39 PM
Again sorry to offend you all and you can ban me but the higher good is all I was after. Don't want him hurting anymore women. I would wish to be warned but apparently that is not acceptable its survival of the fittest not help your fellow human with information they may wish to at least be aware of. If I were that type of human being then shame on me, and you would be welcome to post any facts you knew about in order to help out others who may not be aware of what they are in for.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 11
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:16:52 PM
There is a reason why "name and shame" threads are banned though. It is far too open for abuse by someone with an axe to grind. Not saying you're doing it, we just have to be consistent.
 gcdeb
Msg: 12
view profile
History
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 1/11/2016 7:06:06 PM

If I were that type of human being then shame on me, and you would be welcome to post any facts you knew about in order to help out others
But we wouldn't be welcome to, because it's against site rules.

I know you mean well, but people have to be responsible for themselves. We are all adults here and should be capable of using our own judgement and common sense without having to rely on warnings from others.
 Kandykorn222
Msg: 13
ScorpionMan54 warning
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:45:41 PM
Changed name to 1954Scorpion but playing same games.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > ScorpionMan54 warning