Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Rams are Gone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 1
Rams are GonePage 1 of 1    
The Rams were in Los Angeles, back when I lived out there.
They played in the old Anaheim Stadium, down off the 57 freeway, near Katella, where I worked.
We would get free tickets to the games, but they didn't seem to have many fans...so why come back.
At least the people in St. Louis wanted them to stay.
And they are playing in Inglewood of all places...it's been a while since I've ran thru there
but has it changed that much, because when I left 15 years ago, it was a war zone !
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2
Rams are Gone
Posted: 1/12/2016 9:05:20 PM
^

What the pple want is of little importance; these decisions are almost always about how much greedy owners can "milk" from the public municipality by getting a new stadium and roadways built by using public funds; and threatening to leave if they don't get it; while they get to rake in the profits once its built for them.

Its likely that the St Louis leaders felt that the benefits weren't worth the cost of keeping them there, while Inglewood probably gave them everything they wanted hoping they could strike Gold in some way.
 Tempered_Soul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Rams are Gone
Posted: 1/15/2016 6:05:00 PM
The NFL is fishing for famous fans. The NFL in LA is a pipe dream. The few people who care about football in LA are from LA. The rest of them care about basketball, soccer and maybe baseball.

LA's too transient for a single football team Anaheim is another story. But the league's not going to relocate to Anaheim anytime soon.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 4
Rams are Gone
Posted: 1/15/2016 7:21:38 PM
True, I was there when the Rams played in Anaheim, the new stadium is going to be in Inglewood, over by the old Forum, people hated driving thru the mess to go to a Laker game...and that's when they were winning championships...
 joecgreg
Msg: 5
Rams are Gone
Posted: 10/13/2016 5:54:16 AM
Hi sgswrhxS safhhssrg zsdhxEthfAex
 joecgreg
Msg: 6
Rams are Gone
Posted: 10/13/2016 5:57:05 AM
Hsehzadth asrjgdeyf sdrgxswe hdacvx.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Rams are Gone