Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Relationship Issue      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 2
Relationship IssuePage 1 of 1    
You may try seeking a site, that caters more to satanic worship, that's not something most women seek when trying to find a relationship.

Good Luck
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 4:32:28 AM
Anything that you do which narrows your possible matches, will slow down your search. Some things are under your control, but most aren't. Things that you ARE, and things that you are firm that you WANT in a mate, whittle away the possibilities, bit by bit.

The only thing I can council when you find that the number of people who you are willing to spend time on is very small, is patience.
 Maleman999
Msg: 4
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 5:33:20 AM
Even without the Wiccan/Pagan admission, your profile is pretty weak and won't get much interest. In profession, you put "In between jobs", which means you're unemployed. In the first date section, you put "Watching TV/movie on the sofa snuggling". What woman wants to do that on a first date, especially with a guy she doesn't really know? It also implies that you're too broke to go out on a date where you might have to spend some money. Plus you don't have a car to go anywhere anyways-or should I say pick-up truck, since you're in Texas, and a pick-up truck is considered a basic necessity of life to Texans. Those are bigger, or at least as big, red flags as your spiritual beliefs.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 5
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 7:27:35 AM
When I was looking I intently indicated that I did not tolerate born again Christians or anyone that professes that Jesus is more important than their own family. You are better off writing those women right off the bat in the beginning. It will limit your search, but it will also limit the amount of wasted time in those one to three first dates with such people. I am also very liberal, so I also indicated that I believed that a woman has a choice and a few other issues.

Interestingly enough, I attracted women that were Buddhist, yoga, new age, or simply could not stand religious people. I also tried to stay away from Atheist, since many of them come across as militant as the born again types.

My beliefs are partly Humanist, partly Buddhist, partly Zen, partly universal consciousness.

So be proud of your beliefs.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 6
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 12:30:35 PM
Your username is ridiculous. Who do you think that name and your fuzzy pic is going to attract?? If you want a real relationship I suggest living in real life. You are not a vampire. I foresee a fatal attraction thing and an episode for the ID channel in the making. :/
 gcdeb
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 1:17:04 PM
Good call SunshineGirl. I wouldn't even click open a profile with that name, regardless of whether the man's looks attracted me.

And not because the name is stupid, but because I would question the intelligence of a man who would not realise that username would turn women away and or his intent (ie a troll profile).
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 8
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 1:41:55 PM

Good call SunshineGirl. I wouldn't even click open a profile with that name, regardless of whether the man's looks attracted me.

I completely disagree with both of your accessions. First of all after the Twilight show vampires have become rather popular with millenials, plus the goths, plus a ton of other things that young people are now into. So I would not change the name, and if it scares the be-jesus out of some women, more power to the OP.

I am not a Gorilla myself and yet, when I used that name it gave me great results. I also used a name that implied that I was out of my mind. And that one worked quite well.
 kandykane111
Msg: 9
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 2:35:24 PM
This young man is not trying to attract women far older than his mother, he's trying to attract a lazy, Twilight watching, comic nerd, goth girl just out of braces and probably still living at her parents house. To HER, this young man is cool with a capital C.

Old people, gee whiz. Get with it.

Oh, and he's bored and doesn't care what your answer is.
 ShowBoatSupreme
Msg: 10
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 5:13:51 PM
I think a username such as WiccanDefecator would at least generate a chuckle or two.

Now, the whole using leaves instead of toilet paper lifestyle would kill it for me.

Maybe ditch the whole Wiccan thing and purchase some Stevie Nicks albums?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 11
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 8:56:23 PM

Interests:
Magick
Animels
Rescee Peanut Butter Cup
Dr peper

I don't know about other women, but I'm seriously having a really hard time getting past your spelling.

Age or religion has nothing to do with it.
 DatingCounselor
Msg: 12
Immaturity Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 10:55:54 PM
So Mister Pan,

I read your profile and you are not Pagan/Wiccan. You are Dumb'n'Dumber. At your age, you really should have outgrown the fantasies of childhood. So there you have it. If you ever want to have a serious relationship, you have to grow up and be a man. That or find an immature female that you can play games with the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
DatingCounselor
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 13
Immaturity Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 11:07:47 PM
DatingCounselor: Call me a skeptic, but I'm questioning your qualifications ;)
 DatingCounselor
Msg: 14
Immaturity Issue
Posted: 1/13/2016 11:20:06 PM
Whatsamattababy,

I'm guessing that my POF qualifications may well be as credible as yours. ;) I look forward to joining in discussion with you on any matter on the POF forums. Speaking of which, qualification measuring aside, what do you think of my analysis of this Peter Pan's condition?

Sincerely,
DatingCounselor
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 17
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/14/2016 7:52:29 PM
Well ok... but,
LOSE IT!
Ok, only advice I would give my son.

Lorie aka LePew

btw... GET OFF MY LAWN!
 carolann0308
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Relationship Issue
Posted: 1/15/2016 7:22:26 AM
Get involved in your local wiccan groups, read the Alternative paper in your areas to find out about events, fairs and concerts that cater to free souls like yourself.

http://www.wiccantogether.com/group/houstontexaswitches
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Relationship Issue