Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Boob Pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 1
Boob PicsPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Are they really such a bad thing? I mean, granted, they attract a lot of unwanted attention, but with all men being such visual little creatures, might they not attract the wanted attention as well?

(For anyone that thinks I talk too much about breasts, it's your imagination and you're sick.)

I don't give a flying f*ck if you're a "boob man" or an "ass man" or a woman. I think you get what I'm asking, and some thoughtful reflection would be much appreciated.

Thank-you in advance.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 2
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/19/2016 10:14:40 PM
If the breasts resemble those of Venus de Milo (like slim young models on fashion podiums) - that's a beautiful sight. If they hang so low and flat that you can hide a bag of weed under them... and you wear a glamorous super revealing dress without a bra - no (check celebrity gossip magazines for plentiful examples).
 Coma_White
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/19/2016 11:46:51 PM

Are they really such a bad thing? I mean, granted, they attract a lot of unwanted attention, but with all men being such visual little creatures, might they not attract the wanted attention as well?

(For anyone that thinks I talk too much about breasts, it's your imagination and you're sick.)

I don't give a flying f*ck if you're a "boob man" or an "ass man" or a woman. I think you get what I'm asking, and some thoughtful reflection would be much appreciated.

Thank-you in advance.

Are you talking about sending someone pictures? I think men are visual and it does make a man more attracted to a woman to see her in revealing clothing. However, a guy that you're getting to know may also think if you have pictures like that to send, that other guys are receiving them too. It depends on the situation.

If the breasts resemble those of Venus de Milo (like slim young models on fashion podiums) - that's a beautiful sight. If they hang so low and flat that you can hide a bag of weed under them... and you wear a glamorous super revealing dress without a bra - no (check celebrity gossip magazines for plentiful examples).

I agree with that too. The whole package is important, not just the breasts or the rear end.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 4
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 6:43:17 AM
Adding more pix to your profile Baby?
idk... boobs showing or not showing. prolly get more messages but I'd wonder about the quality of the messages. Having been to topless beaches what has been seen cannot be unseen
Swan - blobs is udderly funny :/
 StarClassic
Msg: 5
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 7:25:18 AM
Pic's Don't do much for me. Unlike a woman, they're flat and difficult to caress.

I actually embarrassed the livin' hell out of a gal who tried using hers as an attractant. This wasn't via a pic though.
As a bit of background, she had been a clerk at the C-store I go to. We had flirted some and on occasion visited when the store was slow so I her well enough to know her name and age as well as the names and ages of her two small boys.

At any rate, I was sitting in the c-store with a cuppa joe and the Daily Disappointment (small town newspaper) minding my own business when she shows up outside the big window wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes and a flimsy bright orange bikini top. To her credit, I will say those sweater puppies were amazing. A-ma-zing. I'm no expert, but I'd guess B cup 34's that may, or may not, have held up a pencil.

But I digress.
She's out front of the store hopping and dancing around giving the girls an obvious bounce for what had to be five minutes or so. A brief intermission ensued and she returned wearing a white cropped t-shirt, sans the bikini top, and continued for several more minutes. With the show over, my paper read and coffee cup empty I decided time to go home. Just as I'm about to start my truck, she shows up right at my window. All bubbly, Hi, Howsitgoin', didn't see ya here,,,, Yea, right, being forty years old didn't mean I suffered from dementia.
I motioned with my finger for her to step closer, leaned my head out the window and told her "as near perfect as those beauties are, you're fishing with the wrong bait."
 gtomustang
Msg: 6
Stay abreast of the situation
Posted: 1/20/2016 8:31:18 AM
Are they a bad thing for....who? For certain, they must attract the good, as well as the bad and the ugly, b/c otherwise, these women wouldn't be using them. I think a majority of women using the "girls" in their photos don't dress like librarians in real life. I suspect these women know the power of their gifts from God. Years ago, I argued with a forum member here (I won't embarrass her by naming her) about such a display. Her argument was, she didn't put them on display to get men, she did it whenever she needed to feel good about herself. My counter was, men put on a tie or a blazer/suit coat and look professional in order to dress up and feel good about themselves. I asked her, if a guy dressed like Rico Suave, would anyone wonder what he was after? I don't think there was ever an answer.

According to complaints posted here, they get a lot of bad attention. in a perfect world, a woman would show me what she offers besides a pair of fat mounds used by children. And yet, you bet I click on every cleavage shot I see here in the forums. its entertaining. its no different than if people had to put up their favorite photo of a sunset. i'd look at the best of those, too. Even if I ever thought, "oh, no, b00bs, she must be hiding a boring personality"...i'm still going to want a chance to make certain. ironically, I might come to that conclusion before I think, "oh, she must be easy". I've met a few who were quick to show, slow to share.

tbh...if any lady was willing to "give me a display", insulting/embarassing her wouldn't be on my mind. she just gave me a gift, why try to set her straight? she's old enough to know what's up.

its just too bad round bellies aren't as sexy as pendulous breasts....more older men might get laid. then life would be fair :)
 Chromis1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 9:37:51 AM

might they not attract the wanted attention as well?

It doesn't take three paragraphs to answer this question.

Yes.
 ohenryx
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 9:59:55 AM
Swan_spirit, I think you just increased your HF (Hotness Factor) about four-fold, and it didn’t even require a picture with boobs showing. (smile)

It doesn't take three paragraphs to answer this question.

But if we didn’t write three paragraphs, this wouldn’t be the forums we all know and love.

I mean, after all, the few of us who are left standing have to write more to make up for all of our fallen comrades, right?

Have I reached 3 paragraphs yet?
 michelinman2
Msg: 9
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 10:11:46 AM
Hmmm. Boob pics, pics with your mouth open like you are ready and willing to suck, duck lips shots, bikini shots, lingerie shots, half naked draped over a bed. All good. Just don't turn around and whine - all men want is sex, sex, sex or all men want is sex after they buy you dinner.

But on topic, boobs - flaunt em, why not. It's not like the first thing a man notices is your eyes.

vvv
Butt cleavage is good too. That sexy crack, the tuff of azz hair. Cool and so sexy.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 10
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 10:29:24 AM
I love boob pics. By the same token, that means it should be ok for me to purposely wear tight jeans to emphasize the big bulge that my manhood makes.
 chameleonf
Msg: 11
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 11:41:55 AM
I'm just glad I don't have to ponder about this one for myself. At this age, never mind being not being able to hold a pencil under them, I'd probably be able to lose a heavy duty metal stapler beneath the decrepit gravity ravaged things. Fricking traitorous body!!
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 12
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 1:46:48 PM
I am an abs guy. That is what turns me on. I don't particularly like huge boobs. I do like some cleavage, but if a woman had very small nippies, I still would find her attractive. I also like a nice a ss, but again, if I have to choose between an a ss and hips, I'd rather have a woman with hips, abs, those two little bones protruding.
 ohenryx
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 2:23:02 PM

chameleonf
At this age, never mind being not being able to hold a pencil under them,

Uhh… it sounds like you don’t understand the “pencil test”?

Inner_Gorilla
I am an abs guy. That is what turns me on. I don't particularly like huge boobs. I do like some cleavage, but if a woman had very small nippies, I still would find her attractive. I also like a nice a ss, but again, if I have to choose between an a ss and hips, I'd rather have a woman with hips, abs, those two little bones protruding.

Interesting comment, about the abs. Two months ago, I wouldn’t have said that. But I joined a gym where a large number of hot young women are working out, and I am really enjoying the eye candy. No, very few with even average boobs, but quite a few with really nice legs, and unbelievably flat stomachs. And really nice toned, firm buttocks, not the “bubble butt” that popular culture seems to glorify these days.

Of course, there are a few women who are pushing more weight than I am, and have arms like a male weight lifter. Makes me wonder …
 south_city
Msg: 14
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 2:23:49 PM
They can be nice to look at. But in general, having boob pictures on a profile won't change my interest level in a woman either way.
 south_city
Msg: 15
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 2:24:01 PM
Double post.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 4:14:49 PM
I just don't find the revealing low cut dress on a woman whose boobs have never touched or seen each other.
i.e. no cleavage... attractive. The bony breastbone on show would not do it for me, if I were a man.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 4:19:44 PM
watch it ohenry, you may be seen as the dirty old man perving at the gym lovelies.........Can we expect to see updated pics you looking svelte and fit any time soon???.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 18
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 5:25:44 PM

It depends on the boobs in question. Sofia Vergara in a low-cut top... absolutely.

A middle-aged woman with saggy boobs that are so far apart, a truck could drive through them... not so much.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 19
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 6:22:25 PM
I guess I wasn't curious so much as to whether people find breasts attractive, as I was about whether such an approach could lead to anything other than attention of a sleazy nature?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 20
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 6:27:15 PM
I think it would generate click throughs if it was the main pic. Some will read the whole profile and message you if there seems to be enough common interests; some will just send you a message because you have boobs.
 Coma_White
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 6:31:37 PM

I guess I wasn't curious so much as to whether people find breasts attractive, as I was about whether such an approach could lead to anything other than attention of a sleazy nature?

I think it could for sure. I've always preferred large chested women. Who knows why, you like what you like. I think the problem is that for every normal guy that likes bodacious women, there will be ten drunk guys surfing this site and looking for fun.
 gfe0787
Msg: 22
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 6:44:28 PM
I am straight,but I enjoy seeing other women look their best. If a woman is wearing clothing that show off her body, I don't mind. In fact, I think it's great because she possibly works at it and if she should be proud of it. It also shows she is confident to wear it. It also motivates me to stay in shape especially when I see older women that are in shape. If a woman wears a low cut top or short skirt, I won't label her or judge her for it. Men are visual so they will notice any small thing and find it appealing lol. There was a time in fashion and society where just showing an ankle was viewed as scandalous and might result in unwanted attention lol.
 SLAFFA
Msg: 23
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 9:04:22 PM
I can think of 3 other body parts that might "direct" me to a females profile better than boobs if we are talking crops for a main pic. Rest assured, I not alone here. My best guess is that boob shots will likely get more guys [strictly looking for sex] to a woman's profile better than other crop shots. It's then the woman's CHOICE as whether to answer a rude, crude one liner from one of these men.

I don't see anything wrong with ANY pic that will get more folks to one's profile. If you can get 100 people to your profile, there MIGHT be 3 who might even read at least a line or two.

I have a theory that many/most[?] guys "into" boobs were perhaps never breastfed as infants.

Essentially, boob pics are simply one type of bait.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 24
Boob Pics
Posted: 1/20/2016 9:05:02 PM

I am straight,but I enjoy seeing other women look their best. If a woman is wearing clothing that show off her body, I don't mind.

Yeah sure you're straight?

Hehehe.

Actually, it has been my experience by very straight women, for them to tell me how they enjoy the anatomy of the female body, to the point that they get a little turned on by how they carry their sexuality. Not so they want to do women, but to feel even more energized in their own sense who they are.
 gtomustang
Msg: 25
what does "Da boob" do to our tube?
Posted: 1/21/2016 9:58:53 AM
there may be times when a fellow sees a young unmarried lass with three kids and a photo clearly showing the tattoo on her breast, and think...um....something about her. and send her an email based on his mis-conception of her. another profile, he may click on b/c she doesn't have a pretty face (his opinion) but she seems to have some "huge uns" and so he's, erm, titillated. But then he finds another cleavage shot that catches his attention, and he actually reads the profile, and hey, she lives close by, and wait, she loves what he loves, and...and...and maybe he should make up a thoughtful email and see if he has a chance.

personally, i'm still waiting for someone like WiP who's been in the entertainment or customer service biz and is sick of getting hit on to respond in a negative sense. i would like to think a woman could stand alone with a profile that shows her professionally dressed and highlights her creative and intelligent side. I suspect she will get fewer responses, yet they will be of a better quality.

i too can understand someone looking at a same sex person with a humanly-perfect body, and see the natural beauty in it. i haven't a clue what makes a man attractive, but i used to work with a fellow who had a gym body, and naturally i would have loved to have such a healthy, Adonis figure. who doesn't like the idea of being humanly perfect, or genetically near so?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Boob Pics