Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Steven Berkoff      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Baffalobill
Msg: 1
Steven BerkoffPage 1 of 1    
Thinking about it now .Steven Berkoff who played George Cornell in the original Krays film was more convincing then the guy in the later... Legend Film.....But Tom Hardy carried the Kray story way better!!!!
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 2
Steven Berkoff
Posted: 1/22/2016 5:25:23 AM
thanks for clearing that up, the amount of lost sleep and suicides over this was getting ridiculous.....
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 3
Steven Berkoff
Posted: 1/22/2016 3:05:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Steven Berkoff
Posted: 1/22/2016 8:54:02 PM
I am not a fan of the kind of movies he is associated with, but have seen some. I actually had to google him because I didn't know the name. I am just replying to this because some nights I want to jump through my computer and slap the black sunshine off of some people's faces. Insert laughing smiley face here.
 deetristate
Msg: 5
Steven Berkoff
Posted: 1/23/2016 2:55:33 AM
The new version is on my watch list.

Steven Berkoff looks familiar and I have probably seen him in a lot of things. Maybe I will watch both one weekend.

The newer film was only in the theatres a short time.

That whole era is fascinating. Not to mention the existence of life on another plane happening simultaneously.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Steven Berkoff