Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can I remove certain contacts from showing if they are online?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can I remove certain contacts from showing if they are online?Page 1 of 1    
No. They will drop off the list after 30 days or so from the date of the most recent message.
 LOLinator
Msg: 3
Can I remove certain contacts from showing if they are online?
Posted: 1/23/2019 12:22:13 PM
I have some contacts in contact history that are still there and it's been more than 30 days.
 AnxiousCrustacean
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Can I remove certain contacts from showing if they are online?
Posted: 1/23/2019 5:09:56 PM
If you note, gcdeb's post is msg. 2 in this thread. For whatever reason, the OP (msg. 1), has been deleted.

Extrapolating by using the thread title and gcdeb's response, the OP was regarding the little green light beside the names directly above your PoF Inbox (nothing to do with Contact History).

As far as I know or have noticed, names stay on your Contact List until the user either deletes their profile or hides their profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can I remove certain contacts from showing if they are online?