Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help a fellow out? Profile Review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 handsomeone12
Msg: 1
Help a fellow out? Profile ReviewPage 1 of 1    
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for an outsiders opinion on my profile. I've tried a few different types of profile descriptions, all related to my type of personality. How do you know the line between too much information about yourself and not enough? Or does that just depend on the person viewing your profile.... Just give it to me straight!
 koaladropbearsrule
Msg: 2
Help a fellow out? Profile Review
Posted: 2/2/2016 1:41:34 PM
Hi Jerome,

You are a handsome young man with a lot going for you.

Delete the photos with other people -- pics on here should be only you.
Not much good if the woman of your dreams thinks the man beside you is more handsome is it.

Have at least one picture with a big smile.
Try and get a friend to take some action shots - snowboarding would be great.

Board game nights, a mix of cuddling up watching our favourite TV shows with tacos (because pizza is too mainstream) and dancing the night away (holla if you wanna salsaaa :p) . You might catch me dancing randomly because I always have something stuck in my head :P.

Delete 'cuddling'.

Expand on your salsa dancing.
Maybe a photo of you on the dance floor showing off your moves.

Good luck.
 Forums_only
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/2/2016 6:58:25 PM
We like to see eyes and smiles. Big smiles. Big cheesy toothy smiles. (was that too subtle?)

For someone your age, this is probably enough for your viewer as the attention spans seem to be limited these days. That's why great photos are so important.

Agreed on removing the word 'cuddling' - if they read that far, it's pretty much assumed you mean full frontal contact 'cuddling'. Ick.

It is a light read which is probably good as a quick introduction after they like your photos. But... smile. Really, really important.
 handsomeone12
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/3/2016 8:49:59 AM
Thanks for the input and recommendations! Looks like I'll have go and be a model this weekend! :P I don't have any actions shots of me doing those activities, but I'll keep that in mind next time they come up! Do you guys feel I need more information about myself or the type of girl I am looking for?
 marrakech7
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/3/2016 9:54:50 AM
You are 23. Delete this profile and get off this site. Go find women in real life. Turn off your computer, go outside and meet people. There is nothing wrong with you. Don't stay here and let old people tell you what will attract young women to your profile.
 tennistown
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/3/2016 1:27:10 PM

Posted By: marrakech7
Delete this profile and get off this site.

It appears that Marrakech7
took his own advice and deleted himself.

That just leaves more available women
here for guys like you, handsome, six footers.
With one less dude to compete with.

You might catch me dancing randomly because I always have something stuck in my head :P.

^^^ I read that and thought of Steve Martin with an arrow stuck in his head.

You might catch me dancing randomly because I always have a song stuck in my head :P.

Mail Settings
To send a message to handsomeone12 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Age Between:18 and 26.

IMO, men don't need mail settings.

The lower end at 18 is the bottom anyway,
and why restrict yourself
on the upper limit?

Since PoF will let you "date up" 14 years older
automatically, with nothing to be mentioned!

Now. . . 27, 28, 29 year old women and more,
are unable to Cougar up and give you a holla.

I would encourage you to REMOVE ALL RESTRICTIONS.
Men don't need them.
Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help a fellow out? Profile Review