Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FGRN83
Msg: 1
Great Job , isrealPage 1 of 82    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Beautiful wall. That's what we need. So , maybe some of the SJW's ; Social Justice Warriors can explain why only White Nations get to be enriched by multicultualism? Suddenly , rapeugees are popping up from North Africa. Hmm is there a war there?

Minuteman Militia groups report sightings of UPS planes drop shipping rapeugees to Harrisburg airport under the cover of darkness. Obongo is doing his best to "go brown" ASAP before his regime expires.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/11/2016 5:48:24 PM
[sigh]

Whenever anyone writes something using absurd, and insult-riddled propaganda-speak terminology, it's clear that the author is unwilling to reason logically, or to use their reasoning on actual facts. And there's just no point in even bothering to try to translate whatever it is they think they said.

I gave up on this sort of nonsense back when left-wingers and communists indulged in it back in the 1970's.
 FGRN83
Msg: 3
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/11/2016 6:09:26 PM
For those in need of translation ; ESL is available at state expense. Oh, ESL translates to English as Second Language.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 4
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/11/2016 7:14:06 PM
Yeah, but there's just no fixing stupid.
 gtomustang
Msg: 5
Great Job , Isn't Real
Posted: 2/11/2016 7:51:38 PM
minuteman (I guess they can't last longer) sightings of what brown has done for them lately? Remember the Spotlight newspaper? pictures of UN marked APCs on trains going thru the Midwest? sightings of concentration camps being built for the New World Order? the Marine who said he saw a questionnaire asking if he would be willing to shoot American citizens?

How long ago was that? has it happened yet? b/c it was supposed to be "any day now".
 FGRN83
Msg: 6
Great Job , Nice wall. Mexico's buyin
Posted: 2/11/2016 8:27:38 PM
The Spotlight. RIP Willis Carto. It has happened........Kent St..........Ruby Ridge..............Waco..........Oregon. Gubmint over reach. Self hatred has blinded so many.
 deetristate
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/12/2016 2:54:02 AM
Aw, I was looking forward to people who have made statements against a USA wall actually answering the question.....alas
 Walts
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/12/2016 4:20:38 AM

I was looking forward to people who have made statements against a USA wall actually answering the question.....

Just build the phucking thing already, and remember to stay within it, and the rest of world will promise to stay out. No need for doors or windows. You've got everything you need right where you are.
 villabolos
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/12/2016 7:29:57 AM
There is nothing "absurd" about building a wall. It's only absurd talk to the absurd if it is being done by a western nation.
Countries all around the world are doing it to keep out the invaders. It's not perfect, but it certainly helps. It's a deterrent. Every house in my neighborhood either has a brick wall or a fence around it.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Build this wall!
Posted: 2/12/2016 7:40:57 AM
Trump to America,

Build this wall!
 kj521
Msg: 11
Build this wall!
Posted: 2/12/2016 8:03:26 AM
Even if all nations were pines and apple orchards....

"Good fences make good neighbors." :D
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 12
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 8:29:22 AM
Guessing there is some "coded message" ( dog whistle?) Involved in deliberately misspelling people's surnames, as well as now in the name of a country?

SORRY, BUT not really understanding.

OP many here do not read Stormfront, nor belong to a Klavern.

Explain, please??
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 9:20:25 AM
TO: KJ521

Or as my daddy used to say..."Good locks, doors, and walls help solid, nice, and honest people to remain that way!" :-)
 cotter
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 9:55:42 AM
Message 12 ...

Explain, please??
Hurry ... someone bring this guy up to par/speed/date ...

Yes indeed ... great job Israel! Thing is ... their wall only stifles travel so that people can't get to work, to their agricultural fields, to hospitals in time of need.

Trump's wall is supposed to keep ALL out ... no more nannies or maids, no more lawn guys, or roofers, no more crop pickers/farm workers.

AMERICA ... get ready to get your hands dirty if the GOP takes the White House!

Three cheers for white rich guys ... hip, hip hooray ...
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 15
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 1:25:14 PM
So cotter is into Stormfront, too? Okie dokie..That figures with the hate-on, fuming blind rage for "isreal".

das Juden ursacher aller Probleme!! Right, Führer??
 kj521
Msg: 16
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 2:14:10 PM
You have a smart daddy, Ms. Canandaigua. :)

" no more nannies or maids, no more lawn guys, or roofers, no more crop pickers/farm workers."

I'm okay with that Ms. Cotter cause I only hire Americans to do those jobs for me.

Matter of fact...I have a woman who works for much less than illegals would. Her compensation is an occasional new pair of shoes and a "Thanks Mom. You're the best!" :D
 cotter
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 5:56:18 PM
Message 15 ...

Message 12 ...

Explain, please??

Hurry ... someone bring this guy up to par/speed/date ...

So cotter is into Stormfront, too?
You are without a doubt one of the most ignorant people here on the forums ...

Go back and look at what I wrote. I sincerely asked someone to bring you up to par. I have no idea what you or the OP is speaking of. Maybe you could bring me up to par about it (Stormfront?).

That figures with the hate-on, fuming blind rage for "isreal".
I was praising Israel for getting it right and you still attack me! You really need to get back on your medication.

das Juden ursacher aller Probleme!! Right, Führer??
No idea what you are trying to say there but I wouldn't be surprised that it's an insult ... to the German language ... Bwa ha ha ha ...

I was going to tell you to stick to your native language ... but then I forgot ... you're so illiterate that probably wouldn't help either.

Message 16 ...

... no more nannies or maids, no more lawn guys, or roofers, no more crop pickers/farm workers.

I'm okay with that Ms. Cotter cause I only hire Americans to do those jobs for me.
Proof that with so many people without work, we can do a better job at helping our own citizens first. By not hiring illegals, they will eventually get the message that there just is no work here.

I recall back in the 60's when my sister's husband was extremely concerned because his much younger little sister was traveling around working in the fruit groves ... sort of living off the land. Why shouldn't we have the same concerns for all people ... no matter what country they come from. A lot of the crop workers have legal visas to be here but the teabagger dippers want to get rid of all them because they see any "brown" person as an illegal.
 00Spy
Msg: 18
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 7:07:56 PM
So the little jew hater praised Israel, wonders never cease. Good Granny' Daisy Moses.
Israel's wall may stifle travel back and forth to work but it also stifles gun totting terrorist like the "iron dome" deters rocket launches into Israeli neighborhoods.
Talk about ignorant... if crop workers (migrant workers) have legal visas why would "teabagger dippers" want to get rid of them. Can you provide proof for this? Of course you can't.
It's the illegals they want to stop just ask Kathryn Steinle oh thats right you can't because she was killed by an undocumented illegal alien in a sanctuary city. No sanctuary for her. Your anti-semitic jew hating rants are growing tiresome. But please tell us what zionist American politician are you voting for in November because last time I checked they all support the State of Israel. Looks like you are hooped.

As for the wall, 65 countries have built border security walls and most of them are not "white" countries.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 19
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 7:14:25 PM

As for the wall, 65 countries have built border security walls and most of them are not "white" countries.

You are as dumb as a box of rocks....when you look at a headline...maybe you'd at least try to read a line or two of the article.

Many of the 65 you cite aren't countries..they're cities...and none of the 65 have border walls that go from one end to the other.

Try reading...it won't make you smart (or even normal)...but, it might help you from looking stupid.
 00Spy
Msg: 20
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 7:39:03 PM
I did read the whole article, perhaps your pencil thin arms got in the way but then how could that be. You looked at one article I have read several over the last year as when I first posted about border walls built or being built around the world.
Gee, you're a genius there irish a drunk genius however the walls are a deterrent and as such used to deter or funnel illegal crossings to more manageable areas. They are simply one deterrent to protecting the security of a country. Just like you and the fence in your back yard.
You are the only one, once again looking stupid why else would nations build walls. In fact protecting borders with walls/fences has been going on for centuries. Ever here of Hadrians Wall? Great Wall of China?
I know that history is not your forte nor is "booklerning" so let me once again educate your ignorant skinny little brain (skinny like your arms).
There is currently 700 miles of fence/wall along the Mexican-US border. The border is 2000 miles long. The whole United States will not be walled. I don't see any threat on the eastern, western or northern borders of the US. I am sure that someday when we Canadians flock over in waves delivering drugs and killing Americans a wall will go up. So just as hundreds of nation now and throughout history have recognized a need to protect borders the US will also on its southern edge. Clearly the people of the SW are asking for more security. Just like you and the fence you put up in your yard.
Too bad one lady in SF can't enjoy that security any more.
 cotter
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 8:06:31 PM
Message 18 ...
Talk about ignorant... if crop workers (migrant workers) have legal visas why would "teabagger dippers" want to get rid of them.
Certainly your friends will tell you how that works. Just ask your pal "aj ... he'll clarify it for you ...

Your anti-semitic jew hating rants are growing tiresome.
It was established in the POF forums a long time ago, that being anti-Zionist is not considered anti-Semitic. I guess you missed that memo ... eh?

But please tell us what zionist American politician are you voting for in November because last time I checked they all support the State of Israel. Looks like you are hooped.
Since when is it a requirement in here to tell people how we vote? I don't ask you how you vote.

Now "aj", he was bragging ... soooo that's how everyone knew.

Message 19 ...
Try reading...it won't make you smart (or even normal)...but, it might help you from looking stupid.
Sorry ... not even that will keep him from looking stupid.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 22
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 8:19:55 PM

I did read the whole article

You did and still said:

65 countries have built border

And failed to see how many of those walls were city walls-not country...and virtually none of those walls were end to end coverage.

Ever here of Hadrians Wall?

ROFLMAO...a wall built in 122 AD? Zero...put the pipe down.

Great Wall of China?

Built with slave labor...Zero's new job...work 18 hours a day hauling stone...no wages, no health insurance, and a hole in the ground mass grave.

In fact protecting borders with walls/fences has been going on for centuries.

Snicker...I'd explain the difference between keeping out invading armed countries (which isn't applicable in today's world) and illegal aliens...but, I think you couldn't follow with that crack induced haze you've got goin on.

The border is 2000 miles long.The whole United States will not be walled.

I guess you're speaking of the southern border? Because the northern border is just as long...

Yet, your next coming of Reagan-Trump- claims he'll build the wall...and you've supported this...so, you support something that can't be built? Wadda azzhole.

There is currently 700 miles of fence/wall along the Mexican-US border.

ROFLMAO...you've written how the 700 mile fence isn't continuous "wall" and isn't complete, in spite of what our President has said....now you're talking out of the other side of your mouth and saying the 2000 mile wall can't be built....wadda hypocritical stupid fvck!!!!

I am sure that someday when we Canadians flock over in waves delivering drugs

Keep your crack and meth up there...but, remember...crack kills!!!!(meth too)
 00Spy
Msg: 23
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 11:34:31 PM
Cotter very nice avoidance but you made a claim so back it up. As for aj I don't know him and he didn't make the claim you did. You like to question everyones sources in here and their right to post so now it's your turn otherwise you are just a lying jew hater. The border wall was started under Bush and is still ongoing under Obama. So how much of a stretch is it for Trump or any other President to continues Obama's wall?
Enjoy your vote for the Zionist President.
Here is a question for you cotter what is a Zionist?

irish, You claim they were city walls yet the article says 65 countries btw the cities are in countries. You are really not that stupid or are you?
Hadrian wall was built to stop invaders and just as I stated all through history border walls have been constructed.
You really are trying to convince us you are stupid.
Why do military camps have perimeter fencing? Isn't possible that a border wall could serve to prevent more than one type of invader? The bottom line is all through history border walls/fences have been constructed to keep aliens out for centuries.
Your disagreement with historical fact is just your anger. You will argue anything even at the expense of showing yourself as stupid. And I really don't think you are stupid contrary to your attempt to prove otherwise.
I guess you failed to read my comments on the 3 other borders besides the Southern. The entire southern border does not require border fencing just the parts boring the porous Mexican stretch.
What has has your president said about the 700 mile fence? What are you trying to say?
Are you denying 700 miles is fenced?
Stop your insipid laughing get off the floor and make a lucid comment that can be discussed.
Ya, cause Canada has a crack and meth epidemic? We have issues but they pale in comparison to our neighbours to the south.
Your silly little insults are trivial and childish I really wonder how much intelligence you have so much so that I feel embarrassed when I twist you around so.
 Orione7
Msg: 24
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/12/2016 11:52:51 PM
America and its unwavering yid worship for no reason is far more tiresome.
You don't get that in other western nations...

Yeah lets have a wall in western Europe..... Keep the Slavic, box head trash out.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 25
Great Job , isreal
Posted: 2/13/2016 3:27:50 AM
Quite right, hating Jews is established pastime/ sport..even from Ozzies bragging about being "European"

Australia appears to be several thousand kms. Form Europe in actual fact, separated by other continents and a whole lot of water..

if cotter says something it becomes established "fact" on POF..the Queen of the Forums..all hail!! LOL

The Queen is dead, long live the queen!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Great Job , isreal