Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile critiques would be greatly appreciated      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tinkererofsorts
Msg: 1
Profile critiques would be greatly appreciatedPage 1 of 1    
I haven't been on the site in a while and sort of wrote this profile to be open and honest and hopefully catch the attention of a very specific type of gal. My pictures are crummy on purpose so I can look much better when I meet up with girl I meet here so keep that in mind. This profile generates about the same amount of interest as my last one which was far less detailed. I get three or four first responses a day and if I hit the "yes" button on the meet me feature I generate somewhere around a 70% positive response rate. I get responses on 6/10 messages I send out first on my end. Overall I think I'm doing fairly well but everything in life could use a bit of improving. Again, my pictures are hat they are and I will probably only post one other that shows my tattoos so as not to surprise a potential mate if she wasn't aware that I have quite a few of them.
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Profile critiques would be greatly appreciated
Posted: 2/17/2016 6:57:19 PM
If you are getting those kind of results, don't change a damn thing.

No need to add a specific tattoo photo - your arms are visible in the main. Those that aren't into it will pass.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/18/2016 3:45:19 AM
Why do you want a profile review if your profile is working so well?
 tinkererofsorts
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/18/2016 8:39:15 AM
I guess I figured everything can be improved on in one way or another. Thanks for the replies you two!
 Chromis1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2016 9:19:06 AM

I guess I figured everything can be improved on in one way or another.

Tinker with it and you'll probably do worse.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/18/2016 3:52:08 PM

This whole dating thing should be simple and fun so I won't put any stipulations on things although I will want to meet up since I'm not big on texting, Facebook, or any of the electronics stuff

I have no advice to offer; it's clear what you seek, who you are (at least superficially and no, I don't mean as in shallow), and whom you seek. Interests, what you're doing, and everything else that is needed is included. Maybe a full body shot for a photo? But that's it, that is I'm not reading too much into it.

Cheers
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile critiques would be greatly appreciated