Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is it my disability or is my profile just that terrible?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WittyWingsFan
Msg: 1
Is it my disability or is my profile just that terrible?Page 1 of 1    
I've been on POF for a little while now with little to no avail. Honesty is one of my best qualities so I always add in my profile that I'm disabled, I feel like people have the right to know. I also always read over other peoples profiles and I'm sure to write well thought out messages. The subject line says it all.

A few questions:
Do I need better photos?
Is my profile too short? Too long?
Am I not descriptive enough?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my profile, its much appreciated. Honest reviews only please!

Regards,

Nick
 tennistown
Msg: 2
Is it my disability or is my profile just that terrible?
Posted: 2/22/2016 9:21:06 PM

Honest reviews only please!
Am I not descriptive enough?

Well, you did forget to fill in
the "Interests" and "First Date" sections.

That sounds like an under-described profile to me!

Details --- 35 year old Male

About Nick
Hi, I'm a 25 year old nerdy guy who loves video games, hockey and Movies.

Are you 35 or 25?
Since we are all being honest here.
Double check what it says on your ID,
then appropriately pick one or the other.
Good luck!
 flaneur001
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2016 9:23:06 PM
Hi Nick,

I think your photo and narrative is fine. One of the reasons you might be having difficulty is that your profile data says your are 35 and your profile narrative says you are 25. You might want to correct this.
 WittyWingsFan
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/22/2016 9:54:49 PM
Thanks, didn't even see that.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is it my disability or is my profile just that terrible?